Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • avout
    • Nov 2011

^ yeah, contrast feels a little too stark in black.

The glasses look almost cool now.

Comment

• Patroklus
      Banned
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Dane View Post
      ...too bad they're so ugly.
      owensian drift; you will like these shoes at approximately the time they sell out

Comment

• stemcell
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
        owensian drift; you will like these shoes at approximately the time they sell out
        OWENSIAN DRIFT. YES. YES. YES.

Comment

• jskidder1
          • Jan 2011

Anyone else notice that there is a new version of the unstable cotton t's this season with finished hems?

Comment

• Crowzer
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
            Why this price difference about leg warmer whereas the other items are practically the same prices ?

Comment

• stemcell
              • Jul 2011

the price difference is probably because those legwarmers aren't black, do you ever notice the price differences between is pieces that are exactly the same but the black version is just a little more expensive?

Comment

• xeraphim
                • Nov 2008

Comment

• HWith
                  • May 2007

^

Is that for real..?

And what's up with the extremely boring buys LvR and Antolioni have made. Do they show the whole buy in the preview/pre-order phase or will more stuff be arriving later? I sure hope so ...

Comment

• electricgecko
                    • May 2012

xeraphim – this season's lookbook?

Comment

• mrbeuys
                      • May 2008

Yup

See also Owenscorp.com for more.
                      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• electricgecko
                        • May 2012

ah, nice. that's a new direction. will have to find a copy of that one.

Comment

• messenoire
                          • Nov 2009

concerning the current arrivals of the lvr buy (just rick and not the heinous point break model they're using):
                          i like the newer iteration of the classic sidezips and i like the closure at the top of the boot when worn up, hopefully he tightened up the shaft for ss13. i think it's a good thing how the sidezips are finally changing after a ton of season of them being literally unchanged sans the sole. if you want older sidezips buy the older ones but this just gives people that rick a new option. the clogs are pretty silly but as with a lot of rick it will just take the right person to pull them off.
                          i wish he'd shitcan the deep V neck and try to find something else to do with the shape rather than just rattling through basic necklines. nylon techno fabric never not looks like you're wearing a trashbag and i really dislike it as a fabric choice for rick. did he change the pocket closures to a velcro on the drop crotch cotton trousers from the heavy hardware of previous seasons? i really dislike velcro closures especially anywhere near unstable cotton tees. i like all of the heavy waxing going on, i missed it last summer and it looks good now!
                          legwarmers...i wont be getting them but they might be a cool alternative to leggings and more versatile in wearability.

Comment

• BeauIXI
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                            it reminds me of those awesome oversized raf bombers in urban camo from way back. i've seen a few pieces from mountain in the same pattern already i think?
                            Agreed. The whole show strikes me as very Raf/early Damir (my fave), of course with a Rick flavour (don't ask how I know what that tastes like). The rectangular prints are nice, I think. There's something sublime about that meaningless contrast. Not fond of the triangular ones, however. All in all, I like it, particularly some of the self-references he's made here.

The clogs aren't working for me, although I can see what he's trying to do, combining them with the legwarmers.. It's the same problem as the medges: as elegant as they are, societies just don't seem ready for them.. It's clear even from how many posts in this thread comment on how girly this collection seems.
                            Originally posted by philip nod
                            somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• HWith
                              • May 2007

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
                              concerning the current arrivals of the lvr buy:
                              i like the newer iteration of the classic sidezips and i like the closure at the top of the boot when worn up, hopefully he tightened up the shaft for ss13. i think it's a good thing how the sidezips are finally changing after a ton of season of them being literally unchanged sans the sole. if you want older sidezips buy the older ones but this just gives people that rick a new option.
                              What sidezips? I only see the spiral zip boots.

Regarding the necklines: They're pretty much the reason I don't have any RO tees. Either you're stuck with a tight crew neck which I really dislike, or else you have the deep pointy v-neck which is down right ugly in my opinion. There are also those weird wide-but-not-deep-neck options... all in all, they're really unflattering. Why doesn't he have a version with a medium-deep, rounded neck line? Like this Ann top for instance: http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.as...seasProdID=57I

Comment

• Castor
                                • Nov 2009

Kind of crazed for this version of the bomber. I can't wait to see how the fabric feels and moves. Still not convinced on the skirt/pod shorts/clogs tho. But probably because they would fall off of my feet while on my Vespa.

Originally posted by DRRRK
                                The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎