X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KeijiHaino
    • Dec 2006

Re: Yohji pants/suspender pants

i've never owned a pair of number 9 jeans but i think i want a pair, the one reason why i am cautious is it looks like the denim is sort of cheap,,,,can anyone advise? i usually wear skulls and drksdhw, i like slimfit (not a fan of dior really)...also they look realllllly tight down by the calf>any thoughts?

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="KeijiHaino"]i've never owned a pair of number 9 jeans but i think i want a pair, the one reason why i am cautious is it looks like the denim is sort of cheap,,,,can anyone advise? i usually wear skulls and drksdhw, i like slimfit (not a fan of dior really)...also they look realllllly tight down by the calf>any thoughts?[/quote]

It's no worse than DRKSHDW, I think. I'd try some one first, you can't put your legs through some of them.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="KeijiHaino"]i've never owned a pair of number 9 jeans but i think i want a pair, the one reason why i am cautious is it looks like the denim is sort of cheap,,,,can anyone advise? i usually wear skulls and drksdhw, i like slimfit (not a fan of dior really)...also they look realllllly tight down by the calf>any thoughts?[/quote]

It's no worse than DRKSHDW, I think. I'd try some one first, you can't put your legs through some of them.

[/quote]

seconded. There have been pairs in the past that I've loved in terms of the simple clean look but impossible to get my legs into even if the waist was right. The man likes to do tapered cuts that are a bit too hipster/emo on the body sometimes

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• MCHL
          • Jun 2008

Rick Owens

Can anyone comment on the general sizing of Rick Owens' mainline
          trousers? There's a pair of 44's on sale that I'm eyeing, but if the
          waist is any bigger than 29" they'll be too big and I'll be short $180... Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Re: Rick Owens

They should be 28, but ask for measurements!
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MCHL
              • Jun 2008

Ugh, they're on yoox! If they end up being too big I know they'll just sit in my closet because I'm lazy and I hate dealing with returns...

Comment

• KeijiHaino
                • Dec 2006

is it possible to pull off the roll up your jeans just above the boot look without looking like a nazi? sorry no pics. (laced boots)

Comment

• maldoror
                  • Jun 2007

Re: Mattotti/Shelter

Interested in some of the F/W arrivals at Shelter II. Does anyone have any experience ordering from them online? Can I just e-mail them directly in english and place an order, or do I need a proxy? Also, do they have any kind of return policy (unsure of sizing on the piece) or should I just plan on keeping the thing?

Small Questions indeed . . . (sorry! [76])

Comment

• my friend goo
                    • Oct 2007

Those arent arrivals, just show room pics for pre-order.

on the bottom where it says ????:

??? = pre-order

??? = already in stock

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

[quote user="maldoror"] Interested in some of the F/W arrivals at Shelter II. Does anyone have any experience ordering from them online? Can I just e-mail them directly in english and place an order, or do I need a proxy? Also, do they have any kind of return policy (unsure of sizing on the piece) or should I just plan on keeping the thing?

Small Questions indeed . . . (sorry! [76])[/quote]

I'm guessing here, but chances of you ordering straight from them unless you speak japanese are fairly slim, so you'd probably need a proxy. and as said, those are only showroom pictures, they dont have f/w stuff in stock yet.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• MCHL
                        • Jun 2008

Acne Hex

Another sizing question... Who here owns a pair? I don't know if I should get 25 or 26 - I'm a 25 in Cheap Monday and a 26 in A'77.

Comment

• mass
                          • Sep 2006

Re: Acne Hex

can't help you much as i've never tried cm or a77, but i'm a 25 in apc ns and 27 in acne hex.

Comment

• Diego
                            • Aug 2007

[quote user="maldoror"]

Interested in some of the F/W arrivals at Shelter II. Does anyone have any experience ordering from them online? Can I just e-mail them directly in english and place an order, or do I need a proxy? Also, do they have any kind of return policy (unsure of sizing on the piece) or should I just plan on keeping the thing?

Small Questions indeed . . . (sorry! [76])

[/quote]

Goo and Mike are right but I think preordering is not a bad idea since mattoti sells out very quickly. I love aw08 LUC, I want almost everything.

Comment

• JSebbe
                              • Mar 2008

Re: Acne Hex

[quote user="MCHL"]

Another sizing question... Who here owns a pair? I don't know if I should get 25 or 26 - I'm a 25 in Cheap Monday and a 26 in A'77.

[/quote]

CM really has various sz depending on the model, since many are really stretchy some not etc etc.

I would say the waist sz is quite similar to a77.

Comment

• ironman
                                • Apr 2008

Re: reverse leather

i hope this hasn't been asked already, but i've see the term "reverse leather" thrown around a lot. is it just suede or something? if not, can someone explain what this is? thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎