Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KM80
    • Mar 2008

anybody have a picture of this hat being worn...

域名是企业重要的资产,您所访问的域名已经过期,请尽快联络注册商续费

Comment

• Bring The Noise
      • Feb 2008

any1 have a picture of this worn? i need a nice slouchie beanie to wear for winter.

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

its a nice beanie, but not really slouchy, unless you have a really small head. the pics on oki-ni look like they have the beanie worn, just cut out.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• mbh
          • Sep 2008

Sizing on Haute pants for men?

Comment

• uparmoured
            • Sep 2007

Does anyone actually ever wear LUC beanies in real life? They regularly pop up on y! and other places (seemingly doing the rounds) but I have never actually seen someone wearing one...
            FS: M.A+
            FS: SIZE XS ANN DEMEULEMEESTER WAISTCOAT

Comment

• reborn
              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by uparmoured View Post
              Does anyone actually ever wear LUC beanies in real life? They regularly pop up on y! and other places (seemingly doing the rounds) but I have never actually seen someone wearing one...

I got the hourglass hat from this season...waiting for cooler weather to wear it. I love it.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mbh View Post
                Sizing on Haute pants for men?
                On a small side - I size one up (50, instead of the usual 48).
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kira
                  • Mar 2008

Does anyone know of a reputable place to get an old turntable fixed in nyc. I have the technics turn table now from my mother.

My niece decided to start taking out the screws on the arm and the needle...needless to say, it now lives with me.

It is from the mid to late 70's and although not the best thing out there at the moment, it has incredible sentimental value to me. have speakers to match too.
                  Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

I'll find out for you, Kira. Be prepared to pay through the nose though.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Who?
                      • Aug 2007

Anyone (Pnutz or Lowrey maybe?) handled or own any N4 leather pieces and could provide a small review?
                      WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

which piece you looking at who? here's a little story for you. i was debating whether to buy that n4 vest w the sa who barely spoke english. i asked him which was better- an n4 basic cotton double layer top or the rick owens one. without missing a beat the sa said rick owens. three seconds later, the n4 designer walked by. we both laughed awkwardly. i decided then and there to not bother w the stuff and stick with the real deal. if they can't win in their own store, well what's the point?
                        and the leathers were fine, nothing mindblowing. honestly, low grade carpe.
                        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by danimal View Post
                          Shit! glad I asked then. Whatever kind of glue they used is crap, the whole thing is peeling in half now with almost no effort. Like opening a grilled cheese sandwich.

Thanks for the info!
                          Nice avatar danimal.
                          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Who?
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                            which piece you looking at who? here's a little story for you. i was debating whether to buy that n4 vest w the sa who barely spoke english. i asked him which was better- an n4 basic cotton double layer top or the rick owens one. without missing a beat the sa said rick owens. three seconds later, the n4 designer walked by. we both laughed awkwardly. i decided then and there to not bother w the stuff and stick with the real deal. if they can't win in their own store, well what's the point?
                            and the leathers were fine, nothing mindblowing. honestly, low grade carpe.
                            P, you never let me down . I was looking at the leather wrap jacket and the leather shirt/jacket.
                            WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• larssss
                              • Jun 2008

MARGIELA sneakers? good stuff? i'm liking a pair but hesitant to bite the bullet having never seen them/tried on etc.

any input is appreciated.

Comment

• maldoror
                                • Jun 2007

RE: LUC pants

I'm thinking about buying a pair, but would need to have the waist taken in a bit and was wondering if (you thought) it could be done. Specifically, from looking at this photo:

it seems as though that piece on top and the overlock (?) stitching would interfere with alterations. is it possible that this "problem" could just be due to my complete ignorance of the tailoring process or an incomplete picture? thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎