• Show
Clear All
  • dji
    • Feb 2008

thanks again for the advice Chinorlz

Comment

• Who?
      • Aug 2007

Anybody handled items from Kostas Murkudis?

WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Who? View Post
        Anybody handled items from Kostas Murkudis?

http://www.kostasmurkudis.net/kmhome.html
        Not in a long time. I used to like his womenswear though - he's a creative guy.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• airboyair
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by reborn View Post
          Did you see that amazing leather dopp kit (deep rich brown color)?
          Amazing...
          not yet!
          which one? where?
          Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• alex.a
            • Aug 2008

anyone got any info on any of this ?like how thick it is?

http://www.spacetokyo.jp/item/LM_altiERI/120000097826.html
            Last edited by alex.a; 10-08-2008, 01:29 AM.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by dathugzz View Post
              anyone got any info on any of this ?like how thick it is?

http://www.spacetokyo.jp/item/LM_altiERI/120000097826.html
              Not very thick. Good for fall.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• reborn
                • Aug 2008

Originally posted by airboyair View Post
                not yet!
                which one? where?

It was with the shoes toward the front of the MMM mens store in NYC...i fondled it over and over again.

...for some reason, I thought you mentioned you had recently been the NYC MMM store...if not, they have a few interesting pieces from the artisinal collection (0, 10) and that dopp kit.

Comment

• kira
                  • Mar 2008

packing for a trip for two weeks- how do you do it? the more i buy the harder it becomes to pack...

i feel like i am coming up with a list for a party and i know those that i definitely want to be there, i know those that should be there, both out of necessity and out of obligation, and then there are those that would just make it more fun and mix it up. then, you end up with too many, who do you cut and why? and this is not even discussing the support staff needed to make the party more comfortable...
                  Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• reborn
                    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by kira View Post
                    packing for a trip for two weeks- how do you do it? the more i buy the harder it becomes to pack...

i feel like i am coming up with a list for a party and i know those that i definitely want to be there, i know those that should be there, both out of necessity and out of obligation, and then there are those that would just make it more fun and mix it up. then, you end up with too many, who do you cut and why? and this is not even discussing the support staff needed to make the party more comfortable...

Go with a handful of looks which you can dress up and dress down with accessories. Otherwise you over pack...also once you're ready to put everything in your luggage, edit your selections: Ask yourself, do I wear this, will I wear this, where/when will I wear it.

I can usually fit 1-2 weeks of stuff in my Mandarina duck carry-on Frog trolley using the above techniques...that and precise folding and organizing.

Comment

• kira
                      • Mar 2008

/\ failed. usually i am so good with only carry on. have not checked a bag in forever, but not this time...
                      i have justified the extra clothes by reminding myself that a friend is joining me that does not have many warm clothes, so i had to bring extra.
                      Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• reborn
                        • Aug 2008

/\ failed. usually i am so good with only carry on. have not checked a bag in forever, but not this time...
                        i have justified the extra clothes by reminding myself that a friend is joining me that does not have many warm clothes, so i had to bring extra.
                        In that case, you the extra space for shoes.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Just pack your favorite things (some of them definitely in hand luggage in case your suitcase gets lost) - something you know you are comfortable in no matter what...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gerry
                            • Feb 2008

I was looking through the recent Margiela show again and I felt like I was missing out on a ton of references. Does anyone know where I can see pre-Diesel collections? I know that there's lots of stuff floating around the internet but I'm hoping to pin things down to a general date. Books, magazines, and the like are cool, too. I don't mind searching.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                              • Sep 2008

does Firstview still have that readily accessible archive? Also I think it was UK Vogue's web site that has a pretty far back reaching (well, compared to some other sites any way) presentation of collections.

BTW, good to see you back around SZ. How did the move go?
                              www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by gerry View Post
                                I was looking through the recent Margiela show again and I felt like I was missing out on a ton of references. Does anyone know where I can see pre-Diesel collections? I know that there's lots of stuff floating around the internet but I'm hoping to pin things down to a general date. Books, magazines, and the like are cool, too. I don't mind searching.
                                Have you tried Catwalking.com? Not sure how far back it goes. There are some key looks in Belgian Fashion Design - I think I posted them somewhere before, but I can rephotograph them for you, and I also just got the catalogue from the MoMu Margiela exhibition, a few pics there. BTW, Margiela's site might have something too...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎