X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Yes, there have been plenty of quality complaints here. So much so that even a representative of OC joined a forum and posted their email so we can direct our concerns there. Search for user oc-italia.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• danimal
      • Sep 2008

On the topic of shoe quality, the insole on one my new RO boots has started to come loose and is peeling off. Not really a big deal but any recommendations for a good replacement insole?

Comment

• KM80
        • Mar 2008

Oh, good to know thanks!

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        Yes, there have been plenty of quality complaints here. So much so that even a representative of OC joined a forum and posted their email so we can direct our concerns there. Search for user oc-italia.

Comment

• dji
          • Feb 2008

on the topic of leather soles, I recently got a pair of derbies made to order here in Melbourne. the cobbler recommended that I break in the shoes for ~1 month before getting a rubber sole and heel put on it, to soften up the sole and because the outer layer of the sole needs to be sanded back to add the rubber protective sole anyway. is this good advice or should I just get rubber soles put on leather soled shoes straight away?

Comment

• jcotteri
            • Jun 2008

i believe that is fantastic advice d!
            WTB: This

Comment

• Resonator
              • Aug 2008

What did the Derby's cost you dji?

Comment

• dji
                • Feb 2008

$180. bargain

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by dji View Post
                  on the topic of leather soles, I recently got a pair of derbies made to order here in Melbourne. the cobbler recommended that I break in the shoes for ~1 month before getting a rubber sole and heel put on it, to soften up the sole and because the outer layer of the sole needs to be sanded back to add the rubber protective sole anyway. is this good advice or should I just get rubber soles put on leather soled shoes straight away?
                  Depends on how you pronate. I put taps on heels right away - it takes only a week for my heels to start wearing off.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bestial
                    • Jun 2008

Anyone (faust, pnod?) knows what A takes for the Doma hoodie? And if there still is any sz 46 left?

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

800. i bought the 46. i believe they got 2. no idea the current stock as i haven't been in there in 6 weeks.
                      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                        800. i bought the 46. i believe they got 2. no idea the current stock as i haven't been in there in 6 weeks.
                        I think xadam got the second 46.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

there are two, one was a 48 and I think the other one might've been a 46, not certain though.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• bestial
                            • Jun 2008

Oh, okey, a bit more then I thought then. I had my hopes up for like $500. Guess money could be more well spent on klangspiels RO-jacket then.

... but damn, would be sweet with a hoodie. :) And I also have the problem to get it from A.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

I'm sure Faust can hook you up. alternatively, darklands has the zip version.

sincerely,

ENABLER MAAAAN

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• swami
                                • Jul 2008

Can anyone confirm the price on the Short reverse pig Guidi boots at A this season?
                                Tks

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎