Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HWith
    • May 2007

I guess I'm just outta luck, since all tops/tees I find interesting have that tight crew neck, e.g. the one mentioned above and last seasons sleeveles knitted ones.

Comment

• Dane
      HAMMERTIME
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by dabuliuyo View Post
      Has anybody found the guidi boots fading very serious? After I wore, my feet look like out from coal mine, become black as well.
      that's common for guidi. you won't actually see any change in colour in the shoe though...only your socks.
      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• savant
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Dane View Post
        that's common for guidi. you won't actually see any change in colour in the shoe though...only your socks.
        I thought i was the only one

I do however, see white spots on my 788 SZ full grain horse (black T) though whenever water gets on it

can wipe it off no problem

Comment

• #ruin
          • Jul 2011

Anyone have an opinion on rick owens leather jackets in full grain lamb (code LG)? How does it compare to other versions of leather such as calf/hammered lamb/blistered etc?

Comment

• savant
            • Jul 2011

Guys, i have a dilemma here:

I am after a suit as well as a blazer, for casual wear but also for formal occasions like wedding. Not really for work as I can pretty much dress anything for work

My choices are :

1) Paul Harnden classic blazer
            2) CCP dead end suit (WIM/TEER) where i can use the blazer for casual wear as well as weddings, other formal occasions

Thoughts ? I have never handled either and which piece is more forgiving ?

Comment

• the breaks
              • Sep 2007

Originally posted by twistedSADISTIC View Post
              Anyone have an opinion on rick owens leather jackets in full grain lamb (code LG)? How does it compare to other versions of leather such as calf/hammered lamb/blistered etc?
              it's nice, but not as nice as blistered imo. oiled calf is better too.
              Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• etgreg
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by HWith View Post
                Has anyone handled this RO t-shirt and can explain the high price tag for what appears to be a plain cotton tee?
                http://www.ln-cc.com/invt/ric0110006blk
                Construction and thickness of the cotton.

Comment

• Atomine
                  • Jul 2012

I have question about size of these trousers:

size medium waist is 46 cm. isnt this too large for a medium?
                  380 bucks for a T-shirt isn't normal, but on Stylezeitgeist it is.
                  Stylezeitgeist not even once.

Comment

• HWith
                    • May 2007

Are these similar to the usual side-zips apart from the spiral zips? I'm think about the width of the shaft and the toe box. It looks less chunky/lower, but maybe it's just the angle.

Comment

• michael_kard
                      • Oct 2010

/\ Personally I liked the old chunkier sole better.
                      ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                      Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• HWith
                        • May 2007

Ahh yes, so maybe it's the sole that makes the difference, I hadn't noticed that. I wonder if I can take them to a cobbler and have some extra sole added, as I quite like the spiral zips...

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                        /\ Personally I liked the old chunkier sole better.

Comment

• #ruin
                          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Dawn
                          My LUC knits has started to pill. Are most wool sweaters prone to pilling? What causes it? Drycleaning should get rid of it, no?
                          Somebody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this inevitable? It's just something that happens naturally with wear and imo just adds more character to the garment.

Comment

• wurm
                            • Nov 2010

Yeah, it's just going to happen with wear unless you're like crazy protective and even then it will still happen.

Comment

• Dane
                              HAMMERTIME
                              • Feb 2011

Get one of those little clothing shavers...they're great (just don't go overboard). Some materials are just prone to piling, so it is inevitable.
                              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by twistedSADISTIC View Post
                                Somebody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this inevitable?
                                well, it depends entirely on the yarn used. a cotton knit might not pill at all even with years of wear, whereas fine merino or cashmere knit could generate lint after a few days of wear.

you can use a lint remover to get rid of it, but you have to be careful not to rip a hole. you need to lay it flat and make sure it doesn't fold, as going over a crease is the easiest way to break the knit. I have a merino wool luc knit which had plenty of pilling after a couple of months of wear. I went over the whole thing with a remover and after that it has pilled notably less. for comparison, I have a cotton one that I've worn probably 150 times and there isn't a hint of pilling.
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎