• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Law View Post
    Interesting, I've never tried a CCP shirt so I can't comment. How big are your arms? Did sizing up not alleviate the armhole problem?
    well, sizing up can in some instances help, but with button up shirts it also means the collar size grows which tends to be quite true to size.

I have to redact what I said about the fencing though - I hadn't tried mine on in a while and now that I did, I would say its exactly as slim in the arms as my blazers in the same size (50) and probably the same as other leathers too.. its difficult to give a very precise idea, but my arms are the same size as yours and I can wear a t-shirt under the size 50, not much more. I'm sure 52 would be fine in the arms, and I doubt the sizing in the body grows that much either when jumping 1 size, so if I'd have to guess, I'd say the 52 should work for you.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Law
      • Dec 2013

Originally posted by lowrey View Post

I have to redact what I said about the fencing though - I hadn't tried mine on in a while and now that I did, I would say its exactly as slim in the arms as my blazers in the same size (50) and probably the same as other leathers too.. its difficult to give a very precise idea, but my arms are the same size as yours and I can wear a t-shirt under the size 50, not much more. I'm sure 52 would be fine in the arms, and I doubt the sizing in the body grows that much either when jumping 1 size, so if I'd have to guess, I'd say the 52 should work for you.
      OK great, I'll pull the trigger then. According to the store the arm circumference on the size 52 Fencing is 40cm. If you find a brief moment, measure up!

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

I measured the arm hole earlier, it was 50cm measured from the outside of the jacket, roughly along the seam. so this must be a bit further down the sleeve.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Law
          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
          I measured the arm hole earlier, it was 50cm measured from the outside of the jacket, roughly along the seam. so this must be a bit further down the sleeve.
          This is the size 52, measured at 40cm. Does that look about right to you?

Last edited by Law; 02-07-2014, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• magic
            • Feb 2009

anyone know the current season ro colour dark dusts is more greyish or brownish?
            Focusing on object details

Comment

• mortalveneer
              • Jan 2008

Anyone know how the marvielab suole canvas shoe runs size-wise? TTS? Small? Large?
              I am not who you think I am

Comment

• t3hg0suazn
                • Jan 2013

Has anyone handled the LR (rugged lamb) leather (Intarsia in particular) from this AW13 season of Rick Owens? I haven't come across it before, but saw some pictures that looked much more promising than the LGI, which I was unimpressed by. I think it might have only been released in Asia/Japan?

Comment

• okayvin
                  • Sep 2013

Does anybody have experience with waxed cotton? Or more specifically, InAisce waxed cotton? How goes the maintenance and durability?

Comment

• Atom
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by mortalveneer View Post
                    Anyone know how the marvielab suole canvas shoe runs size-wise? TTS? Small? Large?
                    They fit quite long and slim. I'm usually CCP 9, but Suole in size 44 was too narrow, yet too long for my feet. (I've got quite a wide feet.)
                    Hope this helps.

Comment

• docus
                      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by mortalveneer View Post
                      I found they were true to size. I'm a 41 and I got them in 41 - they were very snug at first but they wore in to be perfect.

Comment

• mortalveneer
                        • Jan 2008

Thanks to you both!

Originally posted by Atom View Post
                        They fit quite long and slim. I'm usually CCP 9, but Suole in size 44 was too narrow, yet too long for my feet. (I've got quite a wide feet.)
                        Hope this helps.
                        Originally posted by docus View Post
                        I found they were true to size. I'm a 41 and I got them in 41 - they were very snug at first but they wore in to be perfect.
                        I am not who you think I am

Comment

• May 2007

Wash BBS denim in how water to shrink?

Just picked up a pair of BBS P140-F1781 denim pants and love the material, but they are way too big on me.

They're basically denim pants, and I'm guessing raw denim at that. Does anyone have any idea if I soak them in how water they'll shrink like any other pair of denim jeans? I'm mostly concerned about the chainseam stitching being affected somehow.

Comment

• MBR
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2014

Anyone have experience with CCP kangaroo (ROOMS) leather jackets? The color is 010 (black), but the leather looks more like dark brown. Does kangaroo leather have such tendency? I've heard that kangaroo leather is hard to dye completely black and sometimes it has brown overtones. Wanted to confirm that with actual jackets owners. I haven't found any black ROOMS jackets at any online retailer, seems like very rare.

Comment

• Mirror&Rack
                              • Sep 2007

My experience with CCP ROOMS in 010 is that its does go full black, sometimes with warm undertones, but hasn't ever looked obviously brown.

Comment

• imblurredout
                                • Apr 2013

Can anyone decipher an approximate size for this RO shirt?
                                http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/g...1161402070057/

Rakuten seems to often mix up men's and women's. Looking for a shirt to fit a men's XS or a 44.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎