X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Don't they give you an estimate? and I imagine they'd be the best one to give that estimate considering how much the times vary (from some months to over a year...)
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Mirror&Rack View Post
      *Definitely the Office in Cyprus...

Also think that ink still might... haven't SO'd anything from them in a while though. Also, I think it's a little more pricey, but Atelier is still maintaining their CCP vendor status, including SO's... You could email them.
      Thats pretty interesting and nice to know that Atelier is continuing in some form or another!
      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• brad1981
        • Dec 2008

haven't placed an order via the office, but they seem to carry some really nice stuff.

Comment

• Fenix
          • Aug 2010

The Office Gallery is hit and miss with special orders. Chances are you are going to wait longer than any estimate you get. CCP is always experiencing "production issues".

Take it, I am a bit demanding and expect an open line of communication in regards to issues, delays and such. The Office has more of a, " you are buying art and art takes time and is unpredictable" approach. I call BS here, I'm buying fucking clothing and boots. Plus, we all know CCP is going to do something inconsistent with the piece anyways and I'll need to resell 50% of my special orders. :)

I say, ask Boris to dip a pair of his shoes in melted condoms and charge you and extra g. Just be sure to have him make sure the left one is at least a size bigger than the right and all should be good.
          Originally posted by hausofblaq
          Grow up.

Comment

• kunk75
            Banned
            • May 2008

i dunno the office is a little pushy but super helpful IME

Comment

• Mirror&Rack
              • Sep 2007

Hahaha! ... Fenix, amazing. Thank you for being you.

Comment

• SpaceCowboy
                • Feb 2014

Anyone had any dealings with the site Orimono? looking to get a few pieces from them.

Comment

• boodude
                  • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Fenix View Post

I say, ask Boris to dip a pair of his shoes in melted condoms and charge you and extra g. Just be sure to have him make sure the left one is at least a size bigger than the right and all should be good.

Comment

• minhcu2805
                    • Mar 2013

they did gave me an estimate but yeah Fenix basically summed up everything =)

Comment

• Mirror&Rack
                      • Sep 2007

Their estimates are like :

4+ months for more basic pieces

6+ (up to 18+ months) for complex pieces

Comment

• Resonkuken
                        • Oct 2012

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
                        Anyone had any dealings with the site Orimono? looking to get a few pieces from them.

I´ve shopped there a few items and everything went smoothly. They have brands like Odeur and Preach (newly added) which have a nice aesthetic and some great items at a not so high price.

Comment

• May 2007

The origami wallet doesn't fit USD so it's very impractical if you live in the states. The medium wallet with 12 credit card slots is practical enough, though the leather is so soft and the wallet is so long unfolded (12") you have to lay it on a surface to easily pull out cards and cash.

Originally posted by MBR View Post
                          Anyone own MA+ wallet? Is it practical enough to justify owning it?

Comment

• newp
                            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by MBR View Post
                            Anyone own MA+ wallet? Is it practical enough to justify owning it?
                            Depends on which wallet are you going to get. Their origami wallets are wonderful, mine (small) is fine with a bit of coins, 7-8 euro banknotes, 2 visa cards, 7 discount plastic cards (though I'd better remove some).

Comment

• unwashed
                              • Dec 2008

PN\P and Lazzari also do or did special orders on CCP for those interested.
                              Grailed link

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎