• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HugAndWug
    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by GucciAmen View Post
    Obscur.
    Tried that and the closest thing I found online was a gray one in a size too small :(

Although it's probably the closest so far.

Comment

• Arkady
      • Apr 2011

It is conceivable that they make more than one cardigan.

Comment

• HugAndWug
        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
        It is conceivable that they make more than one cardigan.
        I'm talking about things that fit my description. Yeah there are a few heavy wool ones out there but that's not going to work in the summer for me. No linen or lighter cottons/etc. The only one that was similar was a different color + a small that was just a little too small.

Comment

• HugAndWug
          • Aug 2014

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
          I'm sure Daniel Andresen would do something that fits your description.
          He actually does a few things that are almost perfect. When I started looking for things it was between him and Julius. I'm just trying to see what else is out there because most of the options are decently expensive that I want to be sure of my purchase.

Comment

• guardimp
            • Jun 2010

Maybe try Denis Coulomb, the cashmere ones from a couple years back were sublime as were the linen blazers. Of course, this would be much more expensive then the ones you are looking at already.

Comment

• gregor
              • Oct 2014

who here knows a lot about obscur, and can help with identifying a piece i bought?

bought a piece bought along with some inaisce boots from a guy who (has proof) bought it from baconnaise on styleforum. baconnaise said it was bought at a sample sale, and thusly, it has no tags, but if anyone could either attest for baconnaise (who has a relatively good rep, but seems to have disappeared) or tell me more about the piece, that would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• supercilious
                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by gregor View Post
                I bought a couple of Julius pieces from baconnaise ~1 year ago, and they all had tags and I've seen no legitimacy problems or anything like that. I'd say he's legit.

Comment

• daou0782
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2012

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
                  I'm sure Daniel Andresen would do something that fits your description.
                  Also, maruyama's nude.

Comment

• rickandjulius
                    • Feb 2014

Anyone have experience with colissimo tracking? I'm beyond sick of international shipping companies dropping the ball with tracking. Or maybe it's just customs in the US. But regardless, the past two packages I've ordered from overseas have stopped updating after "origin preparing post for shipment". One was lost and I fear the other is going down the same path.

Comment

• gregor
                      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by supercilious View Post
                      I bought a couple of Julius pieces from baconnaise ~1 year ago, and they all had tags and I've seen no legitimacy problems or anything like that. I'd say he's legit.
                      hmmm

good to hear. thanks very much, got this one quite low, so i figured i may as well check.

Comment

• vegettoo
                        • Oct 2014

anyone could tell me what does rick dna dust look like in person?more brown or grey?

Comment

• dji
                          • Feb 2008

light brown, I like it for basics but not so much for leathers..

Comment

• vegettoo
                            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by dji View Post
                            light brown, I like it for basics but not so much for leathers..
                            thanks,i thought its bit of gray coloured

Comment

• Monoral
                              • Mar 2014

Hello!

I have some questions for CCP leather jackets owner or CCP connoisseur

1. Do they fit true to size? or smaller?
                              2. Given the leather choice which one is the best: Horse, Bison or Kangaroo.
                              3. I am a large 50 to 52 depends, will getting one in 54 be too big or work just fine with a little bit of layer.

Thank you in advance!

Comment

• vegettoo
                                • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Monoral View Post
                                Hello!

I have some questions for CCP leather jackets owner or CCP connoisseur

1. Do they fit true to size? or smaller?
                                2. Given the leather choice which one is the best: Horse, Bison or Kangaroo.
                                3. I am a large 50 to 52 depends, will getting one in 54 be too big or work just fine with a little bit of layer.

Thank you in advance!
                                1.its really depends on the piece,i own 3 pieces of horse,2 of them fits tts,one if it fits one size bigger,and i have also seen some from my frd,i can say most of them fits tts but better ask the seller before buying
                                2,its some thing abt personal preference, i like horse the most as its very stiff and substential,it will keep a very good shape on body,but i also seen some horse that is very soft,so this also depends

for kangaroo,ccp has thick kangaroo and thin kangaroo,but i dont like it in person,its very soft,its better for warmer weather of course

for bison, its also quite stiff,a little bit softer than horse,and has some leather pattern,i didnt see that much bison leather jkt of ccp so i better dont talk too much abt it

3.again better ask the seller for mesurement, retailers like darklands usually will inform for the unusual size

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎