Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • laughed
    • Jul 2009

Yeah, you're right actually. I just hate buying those Rick items and then wanting to get rid of them 6 months or a year later. I guess I need to just focus more on getting more staple pieces...but I guess it's hard at this point because there is so much out there, so many different designs, colors, fabrics, cuts, etc. that I have begun to lose sight of what I actually like. What an actually staple piece would be. I mean, even with that, I paid 1500 for carpe diem boots but ended up wearing my old chucks more than the boots. I guess I wish Rick would come out with some cheap shirts like 20 bucks and some undies like American Apparel. I don't know. But, I did like the whole back story behind Elie Tahari. Not like he's Rick or anything, and his style isn't exactly on pay with my favorite designers/artists but I can get a cheap elie shirt for 30 bucks from last season you know. That's it. Maybe I'll just buy American Apparel stuff and never look back.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Well, if it's just stuff to you, then you'll have to ask what you are doing on SZ. Clothing is not be all and end all - maybe you have other interests that are more important to you.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laughed
        • Jul 2009

Oh, it's not just stuff. Me + American Apparel = As much as it kills the bank, my life would not be complete without my black goods from A. Brothas are broke these days though.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎