X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fivezero
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
    my wife just pointed out that the fitness coach on the biggest loser is wearing the all black trainers. we need a trainerspotting thread.
    I'm pretty sure he was wearing an RO leather jacket tonight, too. The moto cut with the higher collar.

Comment

• JSebbe
      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by crz View Post
      pretty much the same as regular ebay.. just search "international listings"

That is what I do.. much better that way, cause when pressing "My eBay" in global ebay it still opens a whole new page with regular ebay and goes to ''My eBay'' there.. for me anyways. So I might as well stay there.

Comment

• mrbeuys
        • May 2008

Just picked my reeksneeks up from the cobbler, had them completely resoled and can really recommend the place:
        Michael's Shoe Care, close to Liverpool Street Station, 9 Camomile St
        They did an amazing job, cost a lot (£ 44) but worth it. When he quoted me the price, he said " At that price that won't really be worth it then..." Haha. We're fools.
        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• jcotteri
          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by fadetogrey View Post
          Can anyone help me locate a pair in a small size? I'm a 38. I understand that these were made in womens sizes, but the only info I can find is that Paris Texas stocked a black cut-out womens version at some point (?). Basically I'll settle with any colour other than milk (can't do all white) I don't care if they're used or new. I have a seller on ebay trying to convince me that I can fit into a 40, but I think that's waay too big. Help?
          are you interested in the old ones? He still might have them or maybe not
          WTB: This

Comment

• ghettosalazar
            Banned
            • Nov 2008

don't get that style

Comment

• Servo2000
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post
              Speaking of which - on the inner part of my sneakers one of the back panels that's sewn shut to keep the 'padding' blew almost completely off ...
              poor advice for others: so far masking tape is doing wonders.
              WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Fade to Black
                • Sep 2008

I've been jonesing for a pair of ROT lately...only if i can get at the Kunk price of 4 bills, that's my cut off. Recession slumming it w/ ROT...
                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• crz
                  • Apr 2008

i think they'd suit you, with your baggier/relaxed style!

Comment

• XSKY
                    • Jun 2008

screw fixing the heels of these fuckers, the toe and ball of the foot area of my pair is wore down so much that it feels like im gunna have holes in the bottoms...
                    Originally posted by Faust
                    snafu, you are such a kunktease.

Comment

• cuddly
                      • Sep 2007

on sale it should get about $550-600 for most shops.

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                      I've been jonesing for a pair of ROT lately...only if i can get at the Kunk price of 4 bills, that's my cut off. Recession slumming it w/ ROT...

Comment

• mizzar
                        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by XSKY View Post
                        screw fixing the heels of these fuckers, the toe and ball of the foot area of my pair is wore down so much that it feels like im gunna have holes in the bottoms...
                        Sell them to me if you 42-43 for some extremely low cost :)
                        i'll gonna practice my cobbling skills on them.
                        ____
                        sorry for my bad english, i learned it from the book.

I too am inspired by homeless people when I buy a $1,000 jacket. Why don't we just shit on them? Oh, fashion, sometimes I wonder why I bother...(Faust)

Comment

• Fade to Black
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by cuddly View Post
                          on sale it should get about $550-600 for most shops.
                          don't think those things go on sale here...well, even if they did they don't stock my size (i'm a 45, they stop at something like a 43.)

they are something of a fetishistic guilty pleasure of mine, there isn't much out there on the market I'd really consider acquiring at the moment. Yohji's latest collection was a letdown in person, a lot of the more artisanal stuff is out of my range and these days I'm pretty much dressed down to the most basic outfit of t-shirt + big pants/jeans...ROT looks ridiculous and horribly faddish, but people probably think the same about my oversized pants. Heh I also wanna get the huge drawstring pants. Might as well throw the two together for a double whammy before the apocalypse.
                          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• beardown
                            rekoner
                            • Feb 2009

I don't mean to blow a spot but someone just listed like 12 pairs of trainers up on Ebay with starting bids of $399 and the black/white pony fur combo at $525.
                            Dick Oven fans...start your engines. Go forth and kop.
                            NOTE OF CAUTION: Check the guy's feedback. He may be sketchy because I didn't study it but he's running at paltry 97.8% happiness ratio.
                            Originally posted by mizzar
                            Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• XSKY
                              • Jun 2008

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                              I don't mean to blow a spot but someone just listed like 12 pairs of trainers up on Ebay with starting bids of $399 and the black/white pony fur combo at $525.
                              Dick Oven fans...start your engines. Go forth and kop.
                              NOTE OF CAUTION: Check the guy's feedback. He may be sketchy because I didn't study it but he's running at paltry 97.8% happiness ratio.
                              is this for real? it doesnt make sense?? the iteams he has sold look legit, other than the black scissors jacket...
                              Originally posted by Faust
                              snafu, you are such a kunktease.

Comment

• cuddly
                                • Sep 2007

kinda sketchy.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢