X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kodak
    • Oct 2006

Re: Rick Owens Trainers

Every one take a deep breath, count to ten and back away from this thread. Please?

Comment

• dream
      • Nov 2007

[quote user="Kodak"]Every one take a deep breath, count to ten and back away from this thread. Please?[/quote]

just took your advice. i picked up a pair earlier today though[86]

Comment

• justine
        • Jan 2007

By the way, I see people wearing the trainers with both loose lacing, and tight lacing. I definitely think it looks better with a looser lacing.

That should be part 2 of this thread because it really affects the overall look I think.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
          • Nov 2007

[quote user="merz"]

lord knows i was half-expecting poell to produce what would essentially amount to a pair of overlocked, elabourately washed and treated nike terminators.

[/quote]

Just the thought makes me salivate...

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• AX-OV
            • Feb 2008

[quote user="dream"]

[quote user="Kodak"]Every one take a deep breath, count to ten and back away from this thread. Please?[/quote]

just took your advice. i picked up a pair earlier today though[86]

[/quote]

Give us some WAYWT photo's supporting the HATE cause!!

Comment

• voltaire's anti-defamation league
              • Aug 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"]Its obvious that VADL doesn't like rick or anything associated with it and shows that by spouting obscenities, making fun of anyone associated with the company and overall just being an ass. If you dont like what owenscorp is doing or the people involved no problem. There are more civil ways of saying so.[/quote]

its obvious that dork was just a perfect example of how those trainers can look ugly as hell. why, does working for owenscorp magically make those trainers less ugly there? or does it not have anything to do with how ugly those trainers are at all and was completely pointless to bring up. i just don't like those trainers which is what this thread is about and gave a visual example to illustrate how dumb they can look. so eff off with the business cards. and ive never said anything else negative about rick on this forum [to the contrary] he's one of my favorite designers. i own lots of his shit blah blha blha. just not a fan of the trainers or losers in the trainers. u got that, grandma.

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

[quote user="voltaire's anti-defamation league"]

[quote user="Chinorlz"]Its obvious that VADL doesn't like rick or anything associated with it and shows that by spouting obscenities, making fun of anyone associated with the company and overall just being an ass. If you dont like what owenscorp is doing or the people involved no problem. There are more civil ways of saying so.[/quote]

its obvious that dork was just a perfect example of how those trainers can look ugly as hell. why, does working for owenscorp magically make those trainers less ugly there? or does it not have anything to do with how ugly those trainers are at all and was completely pointless to bring up. i just don't like those trainers which is what this thread is about and gave a visual example to illustrate how dumb they can look. so eff off with the business cards. and ive never said anything else negative about rick on this forum [to the contrary] he's one of my favorite designers. i own lots of his shit blah blha blha. just not a fan of the trainers or losers in the trainers. u got that, grandma.

[/quote]

because, slow to get it, these trainers would apparently not exist if it wasn't for this man. in the same way that its sort of pointless to diss harvey weinstein when you're wearing a "pulp fiction" shirt

and nobody calls my boy albert a grandma....don'tcha know that one day you'll get in a near death car accident and you'll find yorself in an operating room and yo "grandma" will take one long sad look at yo bloody kurt cobain hair and your bloody RO trainers and your bloody left fielders mitt, and he'll think back to this post and he'll still decide to save your loser dead life. why? because he's got class. and you ain't got none--i guess they haven't taught class in school yet. actually you gotta learn that one on your own.

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• kira
                  • Mar 2008

[quote user="voltaire's anti-defamation league"]

[/quote]

Yes, the thread is about the like and dislike of the RO Trainers. It was supposed to be without any explanation initially, thumbs up or thumbs down, based on Peanut Butter's instructions. We all failed that. However, if you are going to comment about whichever view, in this thread or any other for that matter, the wish is that you would speak with a bit more discernment and respect about the ideas presented and in your engagement with others.

EDIT: There is nothing wrong with taunting and the majority of the dialogue that occurs on the forum, but there is a certain understanding about the level of communication.

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• DHC
                    • Jul 2007

[quote user="philip nod"][quote user="voltaire's anti-defamation league"]

[/quote]

because, slow to get it, these trainers would apparently not exist if it wasn't for this man. in the same way that its sort of pointless to diss harvey weinstein when you're wearing a "pulp fiction" shirt

and nobody calls my boy albert a grandma....don'tcha know that one day you'll get in a near death car accident and you'll find yorself in an operating room and yo "grandma" will take one long sad look at yo bloody kurt cobain hair and your bloody RO trainers and your bloody left fielders mitt, and he'll think back to this post and he'll still decide to save your loser dead life. why? because he's got class. and you ain't got none--i guess they haven't taught class in school yet. actually you gotta learn that one on your own.

[/quote]

Wh-wh-wh-what?! Aaaw snap! Hell's fury is standing on the sidelines ready to jump into the game at this point. Wrong brother to be messing with man.

Originally posted by Faust
                    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• AX-OV
                      • Feb 2008

[quote user="DHC"][quote user="philip nod"][quote user="voltaire's anti-defamation league"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wh-wh-wh-what?! Aaaw snap! Hell's fury is standing on the sidelines ready to jump into the game at this point. Wrong brother to be messing with man.

[/quote]

DAMN... your asking to be DELETED.... and stay off the HATER-ADE... BOYCOTT VADL 2008!!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Oh man!!!

Pnids helpin a brotha out :) Thanks!!!!

You're issuing all the hugs and love this evening. Props my man... props!!!

It's all about love on this forum this evening. I'm heading back over to RSG real quick to end this lovely evening with a smile :)

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• mesh
                          • Dec 2006

The reason he talks like that is because he's probably never gotten a proper beat down, if he did I'm positive he'd have a little respect for his elders (albert).

Jp big A [86]

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Wow, this makes the battle of Comme des Garcons look like a friendly exchange over coffee.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kira
                              • Mar 2008

[quote user="Faust"]Wow, this makes the battle of Comme des Garcons look like a friendly exchange over coffee.
                              [/quote]

[86]

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• dream
                                • Nov 2007

wow, this thread got ugly overnight. i'll post some pics when i get them shipped to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎