X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rial
    • Dec 2006

Re: F/W 06 Sales

Someone here can find this jacket for me?
    You can see here:

http://www.obakki.com/collections/ObakkiMenFW06.pdf

Military bomber with arm bands
    Color: Black with gray arm bands and leather trim
    Style: 062 - 29 - 0155

It's on sale?
    Let me know because i don't know where i can buy one
    Thanks

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="kompressorkev"]

hi faust,

i won't be around sf for too long, but i'll try to make it back. off the top of my head from what i saw today, there is one smallsection for each designer, both 50% off. for demulemeester, i remember everything being black except one mid-length jacket. i was eyeing this item in black for $213, a steal for ann dem! http://www.brownsfashion.com/BrownsF...ster/79301.htm. i believe they had a pair of dress pants, a black button down (similar to the one in the link, but without the hood), a l/s tee, the aforementioned hoodedshirt, and a beautiful tan jacket. all very simple items but excellent to the touch! there wasn't a wholelot, but i think it's cause peoplemay have bought it out! sorry, i didn't check out the dirk too much, but i know they had maybe 6 pieces or so by him. i don't know if they do phone orders, but it's worth giving them a call, especially at these prices, and they are very friendly.

[/quote]

Cool, thanks for the report!

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

My saturday is free so I'm considering day tripping it to NYC to stop into A, IF, Barneys and a couple other places to see what they got.

Anything notable from you NYC residents? The one item I'm definitely picking up is an LMaltieri white dress shirt from A....

Wouldn't mind meeting up with some of you at Atelier or whatnot to say hello either!

Cheers,

Albert

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• designersheep
          • Oct 2006

LVR Raf Simons FW06 50% off from an hour ago

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

My saturday is free so I'm considering day tripping it to NYC to stop into A, IF, Barneys and a couple other places to see what they got.

Anything notable from you NYC residents? The one item I'm definitely picking up is an LMaltieri white dress shirt from A....

Wouldn't mind meeting up with some of you at Atelier or whatnot to say hello either!

Cheers,

Albert

[/quote]

Albert, there was still one Rick Owens jacket left at Barneys in L, like the one I got, so you might want to check it out. It looks nothing special on the hanger, but try it on, and it's amazing ($700). There are also some beige leather Rick Owens bombers, also pretty cool, but beige is hard for me, pesonally (those are in $900 range). Tons of Raf's pants in $200-300 range. There is also an awesome shearling by Narcisco Rodriguez - 54, but fits like a 50 ($1,500 from $3.5k), light as a feather, and warm... well, warm as a shearling. Collection Privee boots are on sale at 60% off - there were awesome nubuck leather pull on boots at $350, gorgeous, gorgeous. That's about all the highlights from Barneys. At IF there was practically nothing notworthy, but do check if they went to 50% off already (you know how one's perspective changes with lower prices). A is well cleaned out. BTW, check out a Poell reversible top they have - I think it's a gorgeous piece. It's $460, expensive for what it is - but a real piece of art. They had one left in 50, and it was too big for me - should fit you perfectly.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sbw4224
              • Sep 2006

Anyone know when Alan Bilzerian is having their sale?

Comment

• ddohnggo
                • Oct 2006

[quote user="sbw4224"]Anyone know when Alan Bilzerian is having their sale?
                [/quote]

i heard saturday. i tried giving them a ring a few days ago, but no one picked up.
                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• sbw4224
                  • Sep 2006

Just called, it started Wednesday. I might be taking a trip up to Boston tomorrow, so this is good news.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                    • Oct 2006

i'm gonna either go today or tomorrow. i haven't been to the store in a while, anyone know if they have any good stuff for f/w? i got a nice number (n)ine thermal on sale there over the summer. i guess they dropped n(n) as per their web site.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="Chinorlz"]

Cheers,

Albert

[/quote]

Albert, there was still one Rick Owens jacket left at Barneys in L, like the one I got, so you might want to check it out. It looks nothing special on the hanger, but try it on, and it's amazing ($700). There are also some beige leather Rick Owens bombers, also pretty cool, but beige is hard for me, pesonally (those are in $900 range). Tons of Raf's pants in $200-300 range. There is also an awesome shearling by Narcisco Rodriguez - 54, but fits like a 50 ($1,500 from $3.5k), light as a feather, and warm... well, warm as a shearling. Collection Privee boots are on sale at 60% off - there were awesome nubuck leather pull on boots at $350, gorgeous, gorgeous. That's about all the highlights from Barneys. At IF there was practically nothing notworthy, but do check if they went to 50% off already (you know how one's perspective changes with lower prices). A is well cleaned out. BTW, check out a Poell reversible top they have - I think it's a gorgeous piece. It's $460, expensive for what it is - but a real piece of art. They had one left in 50, and it was too big for me - should fit you perfectly.

[/quote]

Thanks Faust! I think I know which poell top you're referring to... I have to take a closer look :)

Gonna have to stop by Bilzerian's post work today!

-A

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• LanceP
                        • Oct 2006

Just called Alan Bilzerian and the Yohji piece I was planning to buy on sale is gone... fuck. If I find the fucker walking down the street with that sweater, I'm gonna stab him. Okay, maybe not that far. But John over there just told me that the sale is ranging from 30-50% off. I was there a few days ago; they had a lot of pieces by Yohji/Y's, McQueen, and CdG, as well as a few by Undercover. They decided not to pick up Number (N)ine this past season because they didn't think much of the collection -- I don't think they dropped the label completely though. Well, there goes my desire to walk all the way down Newbury St. and stop by the shop. Who am I kidding?... I'll probably still stop by in a day or two.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

what was the price on the yohji sweater? any undercover items of note?

Comment

• LanceP
                            • Oct 2006

^^ The hooded Yohji sweater was $429(?) at full retail. Like I said though, I was hoping to pick it up when the sale hit, but alas...

As for Undercover, I remember there being the patchwork sweater, similar to this one that Browns has, in a size 3 and in black/gray. There was also another Undercover piece, but I can't remember which right now.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="LanceP"]

^^ The hooded Yohji sweater was $429(?) at full retail. Like I said though, I was hoping to pick it up when the sale hit, but alas...

As for Undercover, I remember there being the patchwork sweater, similar to this one that Browns has, in a size 3 and in black/gray. There was also another Undercover piece, but I can't remember which right now.

[/quote]

Sorry your Yohji sweater got sold! I'm actually amazed that it was sold since items seem to move out of AB SOOOOOOOOO slowly.

Hopefully you'll find something else that you'll like! 30-50 isn't bad... I'll pop in today to see if Alan decided to put the carpe on sale.

-A

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"][quote user="LanceP"]

[/quote]

Sorry your Yohji sweater got sold! I'm actually amazed that it was sold since items seem to move out of AB SOOOOOOOOO slowly.

Hopefully you'll find something else that you'll like! 30-50 isn't bad... I'll pop in today to see if Alan decided to put the carpe on sale.

-A

[/quote]

You dreamer! [:D]

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎