• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: F/W 06 Sales

[quote user="laika"]IF Boutique is slashing prices on men's and women's Martin Margiela,
    Dries Van Noten, and Veronique Branquinho by at least 70 percent; a
    men's Ann Demeulemeester sports jacket was $795 but is now $239
    When: Mon.?Sat. (11?7)
    Where: 94 Grand St., nr. Greene St. (212-334-4964).[/quote]

I confirmed that the sale starts tomorrow, not today.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="audrey"]

from refinery29....

The kicker: Butter's new consignment shop just received the motherload of discounted Marni boots
      from this past season. Try these on for size: Brown leather with a
      black patent leather heel (orignially $920, now $298) or the luscious
      chocolate suede fold-overs (origninally $930, now $298). Get there
      before your size runs out. Butter Consignment, 371 Atlantic Avenue
      (between Hoyt and Bond Streets), Brooklyn; 718-522-3522.

[/quote]

That store has some gems, but it's really hard to navigate. Might be worth some luck girl's while though. I like their selection. Waiting for their mens store to open. [Y]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

IF basement sale report. I bought this wool/ramie blazer in milk chocolate color (just like on the runway) - such an awesome piece. That's what I went for and that's what I got, so I'm happy. There is A LOT of stuff for both men and women, I suggest New Yorkers stop by for sure.

Mens highlights

Ann Dem wool blazer version of the blue assymetrical coat Aloharag had in size Large (fits slim). I love the color and all the details (lots of stitching, contrasting and not), the only thing I did not like is that it's unlined/unstructured so you shoulders need to be spot on, otherwise it droops. $260.

Ann Dem black wool/ramie pants - same fabric as my blazer, truly amazing. I almost bought a pair, before telling myself that I need to be disciplined. $200.

Plenty of Veronique Branquinho outerwear in the $350-$400 range, some shirts, lots of pants.

Some nice Dries blazers around $300

Some awesome Junya Watanabe striped pants and blazers - I really liked them (the blazers are line in nylon, should be weatherproof). Blazers $300, pants $180.

Womens Highlights

I really like the Undercover selection. Some awesome blazers and jackets.

Some Ann Dem blazers as well.

Lots of Margiela.

Sorry, ladies, but I only took a cursory look, because the women's section was pretty crowded

Lots of heavily discounted stuff from previous seasons for both men and women.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

thanks faust! i'm going to stop by IF tomorrow while i'm in the city.
          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Tiger
            Banned
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

Ann Dem wool blazer version of the blue assymetrical coat Aloharag had in size Large (fits slim). I love the color and all the details (lots of stitching, contrasting and not), the only thing I did not like is that it's unlined/unstructured so you shoulders need to be spot on, otherwise it droops. $260.

Ann Dem black wool/ramie pants - same fabric as my blazer, truly amazing. I almost bought a pair, before telling myself that I need to be disciplined. $200.

[/quote]

Just went there today and saw the pants - they're great! Too bad they weren't my size... I also saw the wool blazer and two tank tops by Ann Dem.
            I was there for an hour and I only picked up a pair of Margiela gray trousers for $147 (...it was like heaven for my gf)

Comment

• andrewislasorad
              • Nov 2006

What did the tanks looks like, are they from SS 06? What sizes are left?[:D]

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

[quote user="Jun"][quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

Just went there today and saw the pants - they're great! Too bad they weren't my size... I also saw the wool blazer and two tank tops by Ann Dem.
                I was there for an hour and I only picked up a pair of Margiela gray trousers for $147 (...it was like heaven for my gf)
                [/quote]

Anyone have a picture of the pants?
                "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Tiger
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="andrewislasorad"]What did the tanks looks like, are they from SS 06? What sizes are left?[:D]
                  [/quote]

Yes, SS06. M(blue) and L(white) were available for $100(I think..., or maybe less.)

Comment

• mass
                    • Sep 2006

i wonder if you new yorkers make up in rent all the money you save on clothes. ):

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Aren't the pants amazing, Jun? What did your girlfriend get?

Casius, a runway pic of the pants wouldn't do anything for you, it's just one of those pieces you have to examine up-close.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

BARNEYS WAREHOUSE SALE NYC

From Feb 15th to March 4th (just got the flyer in my mail).

Man, I feel like this shit never stops - NO MORE BARGAINS, PLEASE!!!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

looks like i'll have to make a trip to new york! faust, what is the address for the warehouse sale?
                          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]looks like i'll have to make a trip to new york! faust, what is the address for the warehouse sale?
                            [/quote]

255 W.17th

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• xcoldricex
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

Man, I feel like this shit never stops - NO MORE BARGAINS, PLEASE!!!

[/quote]

... see you new yorkers are spoiled... share some of the love!

Comment

• khiev
                                • Nov 2006

I swear, it's so unfair, luckily you and Albert may be able to balance things out with your online stores now! [:D]

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎