Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
    Reporting back from the big Rick Owens cashmere clean:
    Hand-washed it all with liquid delicate wool-wash, flat dried in a towel, good as new. Just don't wring it when you wash it.
    A, I would be careful with the shavers, I tried it on a cashmere top and it tends to take off too much. I just leave them now.
    i am very careful when i use the shavers. i like some fuzz, just not when little balls hover above the surface of the fabric

Comment

• tryptomine
      • Apr 2010

CCP pants (pls help)

Guys

I want to clean my pants (color Sand)

machine wash inside
      out low temperature,
      do not bleach,
      iron medium temperature,
      special dry clean only,
      do not tumble dry

so how to clean them ? what means Special Dry Cleaning ?

or what u suggest ? how to clean ?

pants are like on photo but color is like SAND

Comment

• eckblk
        • Mar 2010

needs the double.

Seriously though, try washing it inside out in cold water and flat dry or dry clean, dunno what special dry clean is.

Comment

• Moribund
          • Jul 2009

It's basically just telling you to have them professionally dry cleaned only if you choose not machine wash them. They will probably look better and last longer being dry cleaned.

Comment

• Venus in Furs
            Banned
            • Aug 2009

Don't dry clean them. Just cold water wash them by hand. I have that same fabric, it's a KIT-R cotton right? You can just hose that shit down

Comment

• Macro
              • Apr 2008

The Laundress provides plant-derived laundry and home cleaning products that preserve clothing and deep clean every room.

this has revolutionized my garment care. best detergents ive ever used.
              every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

What's your weapon of choice for removing states from white tshirts with graphics? Someone told me that Oxiclean actually does an excellent job, but am I to entrust my Helmut and Ann to the lowly chemical killer stuff from a pharmacy? Please advise, summer is here.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BBSCCP
                  • Feb 2010

guys, how do you reshape your shirts while getting them dried on a towel? It´s really hard to tell the size how it was before shirts got wet.
                  Pure visual judgement?

And is there a difference of hand washing in COLD or slightly warm water?

cheers

Comment

• Arcane
                    • Jul 2008

If it's Dick or likewise, just leave it to dry and let it stretch with wear, thats more or less what I do with all my t-shirts that do major shrinking when washed. If it's a first time wash and not a stretch tee I would pull the length a bit, carefully but otherwise let it be.
                    Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• BBSCCP
                      • Feb 2010

good point thanks, it´ll stretch again anyway.

Originally posted by Arcane View Post
                      If it's Dick or likewise, just leave it to dry and let it stretch with wear, thats more or less what I do with all my t-shirts that do major shrinking when washed. If it's a first time wash and not a stretch tee I would pull the length a bit, carefully but otherwise let it be.

Comment

• thehouseofdis
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        What's your weapon of choice for removing states from white tshirts with graphics? Someone told me that Oxiclean actually does an excellent job, but am I to entrust my Helmut and Ann to the lowly chemical killer stuff from a pharmacy? Please advise, summer is here.
                        I use Oxiclean and Shout together. It works pretty well.
                        THE HOUSE OF DIS
                        embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• curiouscharles
                          • Jan 2008

sorry if this has been preeeeviously discussed[ed] BUT - anything i can do to defend, or rather attack, them armpits?

i'm speaking of sleeveless white shirts, no matter how un-sweaty i live in them, they'll get either blue from my old spice, or just blackish from my inner goo or something - tricks please?

-

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
                            sorry if this has been preeeeviously discussed[ed] BUT - anything i can do to defend, or rather attack, them armpits?

i'm speaking of sleeveless white shirts, no matter how un-sweaty i live in them, they'll get either blue from my old spice, or just blackish from my inner goo or something - tricks please?
                            One. Two.

PS. Thanks, thehouseofdis.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• curiouscharles
                              • Jan 2008

damnit - was hoping there'd be an alternative to ditching the old spice; people love the smell of that stuff on me, abandoning it is going to be tantamount to identity abandonment :/

-

Comment

• Sombre
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post

I realize this is not what you were asking, but thought I'd provide some general information. I found armpit shields and collar protectors today.
                                An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                                I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎