Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD_May
    • Apr 2010

Bought a pair of VA pants and some Drkshdw jeans from Eton97. Going to have to hold off for a bit.
    In a perfect world you could fuck people without ever giving them a piece of your heart.
    And every glittering kiss and every touch of flesh is another shard of heart you'll never see again.

Comment

• chomeo
      • Mar 2010

Really nice fit D! jeans, boots, belt all complement well there!

Comment

• Icarium
        • Oct 2010

Wow, amazing fit and pants. Grail status for me for sure.. not that I think they make a size that will fit me :/ I don't know about here, but I know on styleforum there's an oft-bandied concern about having massively muscular thighs, but my calves and thighs are both too thick :/ As is my chest frankly. awlouie can attest. I'm a true 32/33 waist and I tried on a pair of in aisce pants at the Archive that fit well in the waist and worked (Thankfully with a bit of stretch to the fabric) barely on the thigh... but when it came to the calf it was so tight I couldnt manuever stacks past 4 inches above my ankles :(

Ah self-body-loathing. I can't really express how badly I wish I could fit into wjk/some julius and other japanese brands and apparently most ccp! Thankfully Chinorlz is selling some ccp pants that are cut in a way that's friendly to us stumpy ass fellows.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
          I think you've just created a small panick with a comment that can be taken 2 ways

Bonus points to you for getting into a sz46, or bonus points to anybody who is small enough to get into a pair?

We've met and you know I'm not a big guy and these in sz50 are very fitted on me. Will post a quick fit pic in 10
          I thought exactly that after I posted. I fit into the 46. Lowrey you should be able to fit into a 50 without a problem.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gone
            • Oct 2009

Referencing my recent WAYWT

http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/sho...ostcount=34344

Wearing both my recent purchases. The coat is a lovely Viridi-Anne linen coat that I bought from Geezor. It's perfect for those cool summer days and evenings here in Oslo. The colour is a dark gray that is deep and rich but still a little faded and the material has a nice slightly worn finish.

The pants are Damir Doma oversize pants from FW2010. They are really nice and thin, but are substantial enough to give them structure. They have a nice crinkly texture and a dotted pattern (see bonus shot in WAYWT post). I bought them today at a local store called VOGA, currently the only store in Oslo that carries some "sz" brands (I think). The people working there are cool and they did everything they could to make the experience a good one. I went there last weekend and tried on the pants, I had then just bought the coat from geezor and was broke, when I said that they offered to hold the pants for me until I would get my first paycheck from my summer job. That happened quicker than I expected, but they actually offered to hold it for me for a few weeks, and even gave me an extra 20% off.

Comment

• MikeN
              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
              I guess I can forget about even attempting to fit a 50 in these. I feel fat.

So this is what it feels like... when doves cry.

Comment

• Shucks
                • Aug 2010

mollino sport blistered

thx modern77 and messenoire - my impulse purchase worked out great. dig the slightly bomber-ish fit.

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

I hate that belly-bulge thing that bombers do when zipped up...otherwise very nice indeed.
                  i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Shucks
                    • Aug 2010

lol awkward? u mean cause it's fragile and will get fucked up real fast?

dane - i must have leaned forward a bit in that pic because it actually fits pretty close to the body with no bunching (and i don't have a paunch...). it's just feels a bit less tight than my other leathers, because of the elasticated waist. however, if i had gone for large, then i expect i would have seen some more loose action around the gut...

Comment

• modern77
                      • Oct 2006

Glad it worked out for you Shucks. Jacket looks good and fits you perfectly.

Comment

• eckblk
                        • Mar 2010

CDiem S52/reverse calf

Comment

• chomeo
                          • Mar 2010

oh damn! arrived already E?

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

you sucker!
                            you know who t0 pm is they dont fit
                            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• eckblk
                              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by chomeo View Post
                              oh damn! arrived already E?
                              yep- EMS is lightening speed from some countries.

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                              you sucker!
                              you know who t0 pm is they dont fit
                              of course but I think I finely got my Cdiem sizing down.

TTS for the normal toeboxes and down 1 for the bubble toe- the low instep of Altieri is not to be trifled with.

Comment

• Nikov
                                • Nov 2008

Thanks to nicelynice, dji and the guys at Sharpservice.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎