X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

Wow! Andrew- Where did you happen to score those? I have been trying to search those down as well but to no avail. Good job!
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• andrewislasorad
      • Nov 2006

eBay...my best friend.

size 43, picked them up for $250

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

I bought a pair of pants by Neil Barrett. They are very nice, half cotton/half linen, black with pinstripe, tapered fit, and some elegant hardware. They were mispriced at $54 at Century.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

[quote user="Faust"]I bought a pair of pants by Neil Barrett. They are very nice, half cotton/half linen, black with pinstripe, tapered fit, and some elegant hardware. They were mispriced at $54 at Century.
          [/quote]

Damn. lucky you!!!!! I stopped there last week, wanted to buy some stuff from Margiela but found the assortment unimpressive.

they had some fairly decent pieces by Rick Owens......too expensive though for stuff i can make myself.

Bought two really cool shirts from diesel, had to give the best one to my Brother as it fit too tight around this New "Beer Belly" i developed!!!!

Bought some really nice black pointy toe shoes by John Galliano ($69) they are a 42 so they are one size too big solved that problem with these speciallized insoles (not yet on the market) designed for the military, you warm them in an oven (or microwave) for 2min. put them in your shoes and they take the shape of your foot....

also got the biege suede/ brown croc skin spectator oxfords ($[:@]325) they were caaaalllliiinnngggg me!!!!!!!!!!!

Some (5)new $12 T-shirts with some cool toe on tone embroidery i found at century,

a pair of Black iceberg oxfords for $89

and two brandless (my friends in Jamaica would say "near to Brand Name")V- neck sweaters to layer under my Denim Jackets for Spring.

wanted to buy some Black earnest sewn Jeans but, thier sample sale is Next week (24-28) so i will wait till then.............

All i know is that the Landlord is Going to be sssssoooooooooo Mad!!!!!!!

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• irrlicht
            • Jan 2007

pair of cdiem boots..

Comment

• ddohnggo
              • Oct 2006

nice. are those the canvas ones?
              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="zamb"]

[quote user="Faust"]I bought a pair of pants by Neil Barrett. They are very nice, half cotton/half linen, black with pinstripe, tapered fit, and some elegant hardware. They were mispriced at $54 at Century.
                [/quote]

Damn. lucky you!!!!! I stopped there last week, wanted to buy some stuff from Margiela but found the assortment unimpressive.

they had some fairly decent pieces by Rick Owens......too expensive though for stuff i can make myself.

Bought two really cool shirts from diesel, had to give the best one to my Brother as it fit too tight around this New "Beer Belly" i developed!!!!

Bought some really nice black pointy toe shoes by John Galliano ($69) they are a 42 so they are one size too big solved that problem with these speciallized insoles (not yet on the market) designed for the military, you warm them in an oven (or microwave) for 2min. put them in your shoes and they take the shape of your foot....

also got the biege suede/ brown croc skin spectator oxfords ($[:@]325) they were caaaalllliiinnngggg me!!!!!!!!!!!

Some (5)new $12 T-shirts with some cool toe on tone embroidery i found at century,

and two brandless (my friends in Jamaica would say "near to Brand Name")V- neck sweaters to layer under my Denim Jackets for Spring.

wanted to buy some Black earnest sewn Jeans but, thier sample sale is Next week (24-28) so i will wait till then.............

[/quote]

Hahaha, I like that "near to brand name"

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• irrlicht
                  • Jan 2007

[quote user="ddohnggo"]nice. are those the canvas ones?
                  [/quote]

yeah.. i think they are calfskin glued with canvas on top. also got a pair of regular 5-holes.

might sell a pair of them when they arrive..

Comment

• xcoldricex
                    • Sep 2006

iirc, the canvas ones didn't have any leather structure to them - they were just canvas.

congrats on finally getting the boots!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="zamb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nice pickups!!

I looked into these insoles online but none seem to actually work to make the inside of a shoe smaller... do you have a link? My girlfriend has small feet and these sounds perfect for her! Military items are always available thanks to military surplus stores hehehe.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

MMM off white crewneck sweater for $34 plus shipping on E-bay
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• sea of stitches
                          • Oct 2006

thanks laika, yes it is ss02, medea. i can only shop on the internet; i think it's somewhat of a problem that i don't actually like going into stores...[^o)] strappy flats sound good for everyday. heels i could maybe do at night. your dress is stunning as well!!! super good job. did you manage to find it online or at a local store?

andrew and irr, very nice shoes.

Comment

• explicit
                            • Jan 2007

Received the CCP leather/paper belt from A. The paper itself is an interesting crinkled off-white. It has an almost waxy feel to it, and seems pretty sturdy (I'm not worried about it flaking off any time soon). The leather side is beautiful. It's a mottled grey-black. It's lighter than the pics on A's site show (I'll take some of my own later and post them), but I like it better. The buckle has some weight without being too heavy, and it's a fairly interesting closure. I really needed a nice belt, and with the casual white and slightly dressier grey-black, I'm pretty sure I'll be wearing this all the time.

I just ordered a pair of CCP charcoal trousers from lazzari. I dealt with Matteo and, as Albert mentioned, he's great. Really easy to deal with. I ended up getting thr trousers pretty cheap (comparatively speaking), at ~$550 shipped. Considering both Maxfield's and A wanted over $700 for the same pair, I don't mind waiting a bit longer to receive them.

Now I'm just waiting for the CCP oxfords to come in at A. Even though they're cheaper at lazzari, I still think I'm going to buy from Atelier because the guys have just been so nice and helpful. I'd feel too bad if I got them somewhere else at this point.

And, anyway, I could do with having a little time in between purchases (let the wallet recuperate).

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

[quote user="explicit"]

Received the CCP leather/paper belt from A. The paper itself is an interesting crinkled off-white. It has an almost waxy feel to it, and seems pretty sturdy (I'm not worried about it flaking off any time soon). The leather side is beautiful. It's a mottled grey-black. It's lighter than the pics on A's site show (I'll take some of my own later and post them), but I like it better. The buckle has some weight without being too heavy, and it's a fairly interesting closure. I really needed a nice belt, and with the casual white and slightly dressier grey-black, I'm pretty sure I'll be wearing this all the time.

I just ordered a pair of CCP charcoal trousers from lazzari. I dealt with Matteo and, as Albert mentioned, he's great. Really easy to deal with. I ended up getting thr trousers pretty cheap (comparatively speaking), at ~$550 shipped. Considering both Maxfield's and A wanted over $700 for the same pair, I don't mind waiting a bit longer to receive them.

Now I'm just waiting for the CCP oxfords to come in at A. Even though they're cheaper at lazzari, I still think I'm going to buy from Atelier because the guys have just been so nice and helpful. I'd feel too bad if I got them somewhere else at this point.

And, anyway, I could do with having a little time in between purchases (let the wallet recuperate).

[/quote]

The paper belt sounds really cool. Looking forward to some more pics!
                              Which style did you end up getting in the trousers? Classic or slim? It's so hard to tell from Lazarri's pictures. Also, $550 sounds cheap, did they give some kind of discount?
                              "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• explicit
                                • Jan 2007

I got the classic fit. I'll post in waywt when the trousers arrive.

Lazzari took off the VAT for me. worked out pretty darn well. There's a shirt I'm thinking about getting, as long as all goes well with this order. Lazzari is going to kill my wallet (and here I was thinking I'd be safe until Geller's line drops this fall).

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎