X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jtothewhat
    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by jskidder1 View Post
    i appreciate wanting to save $ on basics, but in my experience nothing beats a rick unstable cotton t. i have a few going on 5 years with regular machine washing that are damn near good as new. their durability is severely underrated and the cut/fit is unbeatable. if you can find them on sale for under $200 i recommend stocking up.

the silk/viscose shirts are even more durable, but they don't drape or fit nearly as well.
    Do you mean a double layered T or the regular slightly longer cotton T's? I see some online shops refer to both as 'unstable' and it always confuses me. I have found my double layered shirts get small snags and holes in them a little easier than the normal ones, I don't mind that much as they aren't really visible and it kindof fits with the look I go for, but I wouldn't necessarily call them highly durable.

Comment

• jskidder1
      • Jan 2011

i was referring to the single layer, but it's the same fabric used for both.

Comment

• gregor
        • Oct 2014

The Pursuit Of Less since 2015. Invest fewer but better garments. Uncompromised quality, exclusively organic and recycled materials and European manufacturing. Worldwide delivery.

stumbled across this, quite interesting, really. can't speak on the quality, but i imagine it's pretty good.

Comment

• En.
          • May 2015

Originally posted by gregor View Post
          http://www.asketsthlm.com/?SQF_REF=f15efa737e

stumbled across this, quite interesting, really. can't speak on the quality, but i imagine it's pretty good.
          I'll try a shirt so I subscribed for early access. Good thing a black tee is available.
          Last edited by En.; 07-29-2015, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• mikko
            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Jtothewhat View Post
            Do you mean a double layered T or the regular slightly longer cotton T's? I see some online shops refer to both as 'unstable' and it always confuses me. I have found my double layered shirts get small snags and holes in them a little easier than the normal ones, I don't mind that much as they aren't really visible and it kindof fits with the look I go for, but I wouldn't necessarily call them highly durable.
            Unstable refers to the thin cotton used in single and double layer basic tops. Usually about 10-15% cheaper than tops from silk/viscose or season specific special fabrics such as bamboo.

Comment

• Arkady
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by gregor View Post
              http://www.asketsthlm.com/?SQF_REF=f15efa737e

The store is now open, someone investigate.

Comment

• bukka
                • Sep 2011

^I was ready to give a try but 20€ shipping for a 30€ tee kinda ruined it.
                Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• En.
                  • May 2015

Originally posted by bukka View Post
                  ^I was ready to give a try but 20€ shipping for a 30€ tee kinda ruined it.
                  It's 30€ to ship to the U.S. I'd have to pay double for one tee. Shipping is free on purchases over 150€ for those who'd buy in bulk.

Comment

• Arkady
                    • Apr 2011

Shipping from Portugal in general seems to be brutality for some reason.

Comment

• GothicWigga
                      • Dec 2014

If anyone was looking for some graphic tees like the original post was:http://www.guerrilla-group.co/collections/eyes-sins-top

I havent personally got from them before but I was prob gunna pick one up and see.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎