X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KM80
    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
    I have accumulated several Silent tees from gilt as they kept getting cheaper and cheaper, got the last two for $25, can't beat that. They are my new favorite shirts. Otherwise, I think the best shirts from American Apparel are the loose crew summer shirts. I like the summer shirt material because it drapes nicely but isn't sheer like the viscose tees, I find the cotton on their standard shirts too thick, but nice after several years wear.
    Agree on the AA shirts, they're the only ones I wear (from AA). I like the loose collars, I always end up cutting the collars off of regular crew necks.

Comment

• BeauIXI
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Johnnyfenix View Post
      ....and here I thought Charney was the epitome of sleaze.
      Differing types of sleaziness, methinks. One fucks teenie boppers, the other fucks entire nations.
      Originally posted by philip nod
      somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Dane
        HAMMERTIME
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by BeauIXI View Post
        Differing types of sleaziness, methinks. One fucks teenie boppers, the other fucks entire nations.
        Well said, well said.
        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• swami
          • Jul 2008

Picked up some Haider t-shirts on sale & have to say the fabrics & colors are excellent. The fabric drapes and feels as soft as the RO t-shirts but seems a lot tougher.
          Size down though as they are cut very generous...

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Thanks for resurrecting this. I came across this store in Paris by accident and walked away with two tees (and my girlfriend with two tanks) - one gray linen, and one gray cold-dyed cotton. Dyed by hand, fantastic fabrics and colors. Not cheap, but far from designer prices.
            The fit is perfect for my liking - not loose and not shrinkwrapped

Majestic

They were also at Tranoi.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
              does anyone have an opinion on taralis tees? i've seen a few that look like they'd fit nicely. also, how is the length of ss11 RO cotton tees?
              Ask TheThief. He just got one.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• TheThief
                • Mar 2011

The Taralis tees are great. Here's the thing, the cold-dyed one's are good looking but I find the single color (like the black) too shiny. I'm not sure why that is and it's possible with a few washes it could lose some of it's luster.

Comment

• surver
                  • Oct 2007

Comment

• graydot
                    • Aug 2009

drkshdw cotton sheer t's are by far my favorite. perfect length and slim fit without being skin-tight. much better than RO mainline. the price leaves something to be desired though.

Comment

• Enaml
                      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by surver View Post
                      Looks really interesting, and priced pretty well too.
                      How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• gavagai
                        • May 2010

I have a couple double layered BBS shirts that I love but price is somewhat prohibitive.

My personal favorite is a LS ribbed Rick underneath a SS Rick (non-ribbed). Making my way through all the blackish, whitish and gray colorways.

In doing so I have noticed that the color DRKSHDW continuallly changes throughout seasons...

In terms of cut & sew these are my favorite. On sale they cost the same as the imitations (full price)

Comment

• UA+
                          • Nov 2007

The basic Weekday Alex tee's made of 100% organic cotton have what i consider to be an amazing cut, perfect for me. and when you can get them for 5 euros during sales (15 retail) can't really beat that deal.

Comment

• UA+
                            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                            I found a perfectly opaque, golden brown, black and white long sleeve tshirts at weekdays with a skinny fit, extra long sleeves and long torso, thin and relaxed neckline, in thin stretchy cotton for 7 euros on sale!
                            yup, i have 3 of these and they are really nice. same problem as with anything cut this way though, they stretch easily until you wash them again.

Comment

• Raw
                              • Oct 2009

Anyone handled Robert Geller Seconds tees? Whats the quality like? Their price point seems to be similar to Silent and I've looking for some good quality basics like Silent but without the long length.

Comment

• messenoire
                                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Raw View Post
                                Anyone handled Robert Geller Seconds tees? Whats the quality like? Their price point seems to be similar to Silent and I've looking for some good quality basics like Silent but without the long length.
                                have you tried t by alexander wang? the price is similar to both and i especially like the raglan tee he does.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎