• Show
Clear All
  • 37ING
    • Jun 2015

the colour differences on toe cap & soles

Comment

• round
      • Aug 2015

Guess im gonna have to contact paypal now.

Comment

• Arkady
        • Apr 2011

Yeah don't even bother with him just open a claim. Pretty hilariously bad fake for what it's worth, could've just compared to any shot of Ramones prior to buying.

Comment

• eleven crows
          • Mar 2011

sorted
          Last edited by eleven crows; 08-28-2015, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• tonecrush
            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by twelve12twelve View Post
            Do these look ok? Not even sure if fake Avantindietro has been done, although better safe than sorry...

Rakuten/yahoo photos are always like this, and everything in jp is really worn out. Yes its legit.
            "Never seen someone treat such a piece of crap excuse for a boot with so much care, and precision."

Comment

• twelve12twelve
              • Jul 2015

Originally posted by tonecrush View Post
              Rakuten/yahoo photos are always like this, and everything in jp is really worn out. Yes its legit.
              Confirmed they are real right after posting, just read some reviews about the store selling fakes. I think my problem will be the 27.5 cm sole and me being a size 10-10.5 usually. Took a big gamble, think I need my credit card revoked...

Granted, they do look well worn but were cheap; a bit of impulse sometimes pays off, perhaps on this occasion it won't.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                • Jul 2013

Confirmed they are real right after posting, just read some reviews about the store selling fakes. I think my problem will be the 27.5 cm sole and me being a size 10-10.5 usually. Took a big gamble, think I need my credit card revoked...

Granted, they do look well worn but were cheap; a bit of impulse sometimes pays off, perhaps on this occasion it won't.
                Worst comes to worst you can re-sell. Just don't flip for too much money. Also 27.5 cm outsole sounds like women's sizing?

Comment

• okayvin
                  • Sep 2013

from experience, 27.5cm outsole Augusta or Guidi is about size 6-8 US (size 9 for some models of Guidi w/o a toe puff, where the insole measurement is almost the same as the outsole). I just don't see this fitting a size 10

Buy Traditional Japanese Clothing, Shoes, Apparel, Toys & Games, Interior, Food and Other Japanese Accessories Online at Japan Store. Best Prices Guaranteed!

And those JPN sizes are for the minimum insole size (but you should add a few cm for toe space)

If you're lucky, the seller measured using a ruler instead of measuring tape. That way the actualy outsole size will be a bit longer due to the toe spring
                  Last edited by okayvin; 08-29-2015, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• twelve12twelve
                    • Jul 2015

I don't mind flipping them straight away for what I paid if it doesn't work out; I could get into a 9 US but anything smaller probably won't work

I'll report in once they arrive

Comment

• YTheLastMan
                      • Apr 2014

Searching for Cropped Pants Moody FW 14? We’ve got Rick Owens Men's Bottoms starting at $240 and plenty of other Men's Bottoms. Shop our selection of Rick Owens today!

Do these look legit to the SZ discerning eye?

There's always a ton of stuff from Moody that comes up on Grailed, always makes me do a double take.

Comment

• magic
                        • Feb 2009

Looks fine to me.
                        Focusing on object details

Comment

• SketchingJack
                          • Aug 2015

Hello,
                          I've been lurking here for a while and recently bought my first nice(r) piece - a Rick Owens Intarsia Leather Jacket. I'm having 1st piece jitters or something as I've got it cheaper than I thought I could ($400) and I need my mind put to rest. I'm also hoping someone can tell me more about the piece as I don't really know how to read the codes on the tag.
                          Thanks,
                          [IMG]
                          View post on imgur.com
                          [/IMG]

Comment

• blackfedora
                            • Jan 2012

^ Please post a good picture of the tags for further help. The jacket picture above looks ok, but a picture of the tags is more useful for authentication purposes.

Comment

• SketchingJack
                              • Aug 2015

I will when I can thanks

Comment

• Tiranis
                                • Feb 2007

Looks real to me. It's from SS09.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀