X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dane
    HAMMERTIME
    • Feb 2011

Other than the weird sole, I don't see much difference. I'm not that familiar with ann stuff though. And I assume by "refurbish", he means cleaned/treated/relaced, etc.
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• agwall
      • Jan 2012

Could anyone give me some insight on these? http://www.ebay.com/itm/RICK-OWENS-S...ht_4303wt_1378 I have the ivory pair from '09 and the most recent black whites but I'm curious if the staples were still being done by RO in SS10. Please let me know what you think. appreciate it

Comment

• christianef
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
        they come in beige too

Comment

• kuugaia
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
          First and foremost the overall shape is a bit off.

2. The logo
          3. Different soles
          4. Different laces
          5. Leather texture

I can't believe people still fall for those, it's like they've never seen Ann sneaks before.
          Why? The first Ann sneakers I have ever bought were online, and yes I had never seen Ann sneaks before that. It's very easy to fall for fakes, that's the entire purpose of them after all, to fake?

Originally posted by Dane View Post
          Other than the weird sole, I don't see much difference. I'm not that familiar with ann stuff though. And I assume by "refurbish", he means cleaned/treated/relaced, etc.
          Actually the most obvious thing that points this item out to being a fake is that there is only one zipper (and the tongue is padded). Ann sneaks have two zips (one on the left and one of the right side of the shoe) and the tongue is a thin piece of suede. Like this.

Comment

• beardown
            rekoner
            • Feb 2009

The quickest, easiest way to spot fake Ann shoes is the stems in the letter "E" of Demeulemeester. The real logo has the stems angled up a bit. The fake label has typical, perpendicular 'E' stems
            Originally posted by mizzar
            Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• michael_kard
              • Oct 2010

For me, the instant giveaway is the actual shoe shape. It's way too bulbous on the toe, and the horizontal panels are protruding. It's almost like they're inflated.
              ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
              Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• darkbydesign
                • Sep 2010

I like "christianef"'s method of seeking out fakes.

Basically, anything you find on ioffer is a fake, so if it's a great place to check for fake versions and what to watch out for.

Comment

• Lane
                  • Aug 2010

what do people think bout these tags, from what ive read in the past tags dont mean shit anymore but i suspect this item, cuz its supposedly in immaculate condition, from stag (lol?)

Comment

• josecc
                    • Feb 2012

More fakes Ann boots:

The ones reported in previous post were sold at 200 GBP, unbelievable.

Comment

• soulshui
                      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Lane View Post

what do people think bout these tags, from what ive read in the past tags dont mean shit anymore but i suspect this item, cuz its supposedly in immaculate condition, from stag (lol?)
                      3 items from stag that I own have the same print as yours, should be legit.

Comment

• thomcat
                        • May 2009

anybody knows if the user deepsix on sufu is legit with his lost and found sales threads?

Comment

• josecc
                          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by thomcat View Post
                          anybody knows if the user deepsix on sufu is legit with his lost and found sales threads?
                          I would like to know this too, he has an apparently good stock (or orders?) and good prices

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                            • Jan 2011

lane says hes a piece of shit..

Comment

• beardown
                              rekoner
                              • Feb 2009

Apparently he was banned from sufu at least once and keeps coming back under a different member name. That should tell you something. He's trying to run a store selling goods he doesn't have yet by using sufu as his main advertising source, for which he doesn't pay.
                              Apparently he also had some orders cancelled the last time he was doing this so I'll just say this: Buyer beware. And if you get ripped off, please don't come to SZ and complain about how you got ripped off by the guy who was banned from sufu who sold you a bill of goods.
                              Originally posted by mizzar
                              Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• josecc
                                • Feb 2012

Thanks for the advice guys, in this case that is enough for me, I prefer to avoid problems.
                                Last edited by josecc; 03-09-2012, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎