• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lane
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
    lane says hes a piece of shit..
    thanks for putting me out there...

anyways, yah I have a paypal dispute with him cuz he sold me a hoody advertised as damir which was actually just one of those "egocomplex" ones. I almost got played like a fiddle.

I don't think he isn't legit though, I feel in my case he was trying to get rid of some shit he isn't able to sell by capitalizing on dumbasses like me who wouldn't tell the difference. His silent and earlier lost and found shit seemed like it went smooth.

Comment

• beardown
      rekoner
      • Feb 2009

So he's legit, he just ripped you off by lying about the brand of something you purchased from him so you had to open a paypal dispute to get your money back?

Cool. Sounds legit.
      Originally posted by mizzar
      Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• messenoire
        • Nov 2009

julius fw 11 drop crotch trousers

this guy says that these are a pre-production sample and they don't have any tags on the inside at all and say julius nowhere on the actual pants themselves. he said his friend does julius buys and is friends with the team over there. what do you think? every presentation sample i have still has distinct tags that say "presentation sample".

Comment

• beardown
          rekoner
          • Feb 2009

I think that's the guy we were just discussing earlier who does the group buys on sufu. (deepsix)

Not 100% certain but pretty sure. There are Julius samples on ebay right now that are clearly marked 'sample' on the tag.

So draw your own conclusions, I guess.

Comment

• tron
            • Dec 2010

same seller CCP starting at 100$
            "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• Lane
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by beardown View Post
              So he's legit, he just ripped you off by lying about the brand of something you purchased from him so you had to open a paypal dispute to get your money back?

Cool. Sounds legit.
              Well, I know it sounds retarded, but the only reason why I was willing to say he was legit was cuz I think people have successfully bought silent stuff from him.

In my case he was trying to get rid of something he couldn't sell.

Comment

• tron
                • Dec 2010

I've bought a few things from egocomplex (mostly silent) but the transactions have always been good. Although I have heard a few complaints about his services just through the forum here but it was mostly related to presales. Hearing that he was trying to pass off something as silent though makes me uneasy about future purchases I gotta say.
                "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• beardown
                  rekoner
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by tron View Post
                  same seller CCP starting at 100$
                  To clarify, the guy selling the Julius samples with the actual sample tag sewn in is selling the CCP. Not the guy selling the pants without the sample tag.

Comment

• upsilonkng
                    • May 2010

also to add..
                    he has been banned from sufu many times, he currently has 3 usernames and when I inquired about the lost and found stuff earlier he told me he ordered some stuff and he's in sf(which is not true) and sent me fit pics, later I agreed to the price and wanted to buy and he never replied instead raising the price 25% and then when pressed said he works for egocomplex and all the items were in Italy and therefore he couldn't get fitpics(which he already sent). It's Cody for sure, I think the first batch of stuff went well(maybe) but now he's just making shit up. And I tried to get the Silent sidezips from him which he said would be in around jan, been trying for 2 weeks w/ out a reply... I think it's one of the easiest "buyer beware" I could ever put out there. I haven't successfully bought anything from him and he makes a lot of shit up.. like the time he had fw11 julius twist denim for like $150 and when I emailed him he said it was all gone and the only thing left was sz4s and wouldn't expand on that then bumped the thread of all the items that were sold 2 hours later?

Comment

• Urthwhyte
                      • Oct 2011

Seems like if he has it in-stock and isn't drop shipping/pre-ordering he's fine, but for everythign else, like others have said, stay away. Used to think he was legit but now after seeing Lane, upsilonking's reports...

Comment

• t-bone
                        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                        To clarify, the guy selling the Julius samples with the actual sample tag sewn in is selling the CCP. Not the guy selling the pants without the sample tag.
                        Yeah and comma is totally legit, I just had the pleasure of meeting them and seeing their resale showroom in HK. Thats where I bought the Yohji blazer, as a matter of fact!

Comment

• Rosenrot
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by t-bone View Post
                          Yeah and comma is totally legit, I just had the pleasure of meeting them and seeing their resale showroom in HK. Thats where I bought the Yohji blazer, as a matter of fact!
                          Second that. Bought a vintage Yohji from them too. I think they've begun posting here as of late.
                          Originally posted by Patroklus
                          Better too adventurous than not enough
                          everyone should strive towards ballsiness

Comment

• rider
                            eyes of the world
                            • Jun 2009

i've bought from comma comma too, love their use of 1-10 condition scale and usually what they sell is 9.5 . i was psyched to see them participating on SZ.

Comment

• beardown
                              rekoner
                              • Feb 2009

Looks 100% legitimate to me. What about it makes you suspicious?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎