Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChrisL
    • Oct 2009

Yes it is legit. The details, the composition etc. It must be that the seller has sold some ro cheap right?

Comment

• gnow
      • Jun 2010

chrome hearts

Get the best deals for chrome hearts bracelet at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items!

Are any of the chrome hearts bracelet on ebay legit? After observing for weeks, most of the listers have low ratings, and appears to reuse same pictures, and selling the same the item after 10 days or so; always listing a bracelet for sale one at a time.

Everything sounds shady and too good to be true, and I do know that there are fakes going around (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OnZ1lkrLII skip to 2.28 mins).

I do think that most of em are probably not real like this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/chrome-heart...ht_1635wt_1396, but just wanted to hear what another's opinions.

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

I would be super super careful buying anything CH off of ebay aside from someone who is very very reputable. It's just so easily faked and so widely faked that you can never be sure.
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• michael_kard
          • Oct 2010

Most of the CH stuff on eBay is fake. Some ways of telling:

They have professional, hi-res photos that might feature some CH logo on the always black background.

All sellers are American, and have generic usernames that somehow look English but are rather nonsensical. They all have feedback of around 15-20, and if you check the details it's usually 1 cent auctions or private listings. Also, most have that Auctiva auction app thing in the listing description.

They claim the items are authentic, but if you compare them to the genuine thing you may be able to see some differences in the texture of the more 3-d parts or finish.

Finally, all auctions start at 0.99. Who would sell a 1,5k+ piece of jewellery for 100 bucks?

Although I must admit those douchebags have been very beneficial to me, as I've had the luck of buying genuine CH for 15-20 bucks, as noone seems to be impressed by normal home photos.
          ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
          Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• ninetytwo
            • Jul 2010

legit ?
            99 cent reserve...

Comment

• beardown
              rekoner
              • Feb 2009

Come on.
              There is a shitload of photos that show the label, show almost all of the construction of the blazer. What about that listing could possibly make you think it was fake?

In short, 100% legitimate and no reason to think otherwise.
              Originally posted by mizzar
              Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

Yep

that's whats good about some of Carols stuff, so intricate and precise you just cant fake that........
                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• mattizzle
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                  Looks 100% legitimate to me. What about it makes you suspicious?
                  Never own any ROs so can't tell

Comment

• Dane
                    HAMMERTIME
                    • Feb 2011

fake julius?

does julius have sizing that correspond to a men's 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10.5? I thought their 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. were spaced apart further than that. Auction also states MA Julius, boots themselves say _7.
                    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• messenoire
                      • Nov 2009

"pre-production prototype _7 drop crotch
                      i have never heard of a julius item coming without a tag. even if it's a sample it still has the sample tag with all of the info on the reverse of the tag "1st,2nd,3rd,etc.." are these legit?

Comment

• beardown
                        rekoner
                        • Feb 2009

Those were discussed a few pages back. Ends up they're being sold by someone who was caught up in a paypal dispute with an SZer about 'misrepresenting' an item. Proceed with caution.
                        Originally posted by mizzar
                        Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• messenoire
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                          Those were discussed a few pages back. Ends up they're being sold by someone who was caught up in a paypal dispute with an SZer about 'misrepresenting' an item. Proceed with caution.
                          legit. i think i might have skipped over that. it was relisted recently. there is 100% nothing identifying them as julius besides what he says his friend said. 2 people are bidding on them...

Comment

• darkbydesign
                            • Sep 2010

^^^Those Julius pants are NOT fake. That guy used to sell Julius samples and some really rare Julius product because he had a proxy from Japan that would get authentic stuff. It used to take FOR F*CKING EVER, but the product I bought was always 100% legit and some of which was uber rare. I'd still put him as a 6 / 10 on the shady scale where you'd prefer to be a 1 / 10........but it's for completely different reasons not related to selling fake items...

As for those boots..... Woah. The red ones look so legit and it's sad to see _7 fakes entering the market. Now I'll have to avoid this shit....

Comment

• messenoire
                              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by darkbydesign View Post
                              ^^^Those Julius pants are NOT fake. That guy used to sell Julius samples and some really rare Julius product because he had a proxy from Japan that would get authentic stuff. It used to take FOR F*CKING EVER, but the product I bought was always 100% legit and some of which was uber rare. I'd still put him as a 6 / 10 on the shady scale where you'd prefer to be a 1 / 10........but it's for completely different reasons not related to selling fake items...

As for those boots..... Woah. The red ones look so legit and it's sad to see _7 fakes entering the market. Now I'll have to avoid this shit....
                              true story: i won the pants and then got suspicious. it was a few days and i was in new york for a bit and he relisted the item and they ended last night and he sends me a message and says "hey are you going to pay? it's been a week!" and i was fully aware he sold the same item to someone else for $10 more and was still wanting to know when i was going to pay so i told him "you just relisted and sold the item in a quick auction..." so there is something extremely shady going on if you ask me. i know i shouldnt have bid on them but ebay is a shitshow.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎