Clear All
  • Crowzer
    • Feb 2011

Awesome story, you made my day !

Comment

• destroymebaby
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Lane View Post
      hahahaahah, wow, and this is a gifted woman? you sure you're not delusional? It happens when you got your eye on the prize
      Well, everything is of course relative...
      The morning is not enough.

Comment

• returningson
        • Aug 2012

Voice like HAL isn't the worst quality to find in a chick

Comment

• cblicious
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by destroymebaby View Post
          Met a girl this summer. She was nice. But there was a small problem. She was leaning towards me when we spoke, a little too much, speaking with a slow, over-articulated voice. Every syllable were carefully pronounced, like she didn't really know the language. I tried to find signs, small signals that could tell me whether or not she was retarded. But the content of what she said made perfectly sense. She was a gifted woman. I was confused. Anyway. A couple of days later we decided to meet again. We met at a café. We hugged and started talking. But she continued to speak with this strange, toneless yet distinguishable voice. After a while I asked her about it: What's up with the voice? She looked at me, pointed at the string of the back of my BBS jacket and said: You had the same string on the shirt you wore last time. If I'm not mistaken that's a part of a hearing aid. You have a hearing impairment, right?

Made my day

Comment

• oskar
            • Mar 2008

Met a girl this summer. She was nice. But there was a small problem. She was leaning towards me when we spoke, a little too much, speaking with a slow, over-articulated voice. Every syllable were carefully pronounced, like she didn't really know the language. I tried to find signs, small signals that could tell me whether or not she was retarded. But the content of what she said made perfectly sense. She was a gifted woman. I was confused. Anyway. A couple of days later we decided to meet again. We met at a café. We hugged and started talking. But she continued to speak with this strange, toneless yet distinguishable voice. After a while I asked her about it: What's up with the voice? She looked at me, pointed at the string of the back of my BBS jacket and said: You had the same string on the shirt you wore last time. If I'm not mistaken that's a part of a hearing aid. You have a hearing impairment, right?
            Klockrent!

Comment

• Resonkuken
              • Oct 2012

Oh, man, I hope that happens to me while wearing bbs one day

Comment

• u-ti
                • Apr 2012

one of the most beautiful stories ive read !

Comment

• bennyy
                  • Dec 2012

"You look like Neo straight out of the Matrix" said this 35-38 year old Caucasian

Comment

• mrbeuys
                    • May 2008

Originally posted by u-ti View Post
                    one of the most beautiful stories ive read !
                    You should read more
                    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• interest1
                      • Nov 2008

Met a girl this summer. . .
                      Well don't leave us all hanging. Did you guys do the dirty monkey or not??
                      Oh, I'm kidding. Actually, not really.
                      sain't

Comment

• destroymebaby
                        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                        Well don't leave us all hanging. Did you guys do the dirty monkey or not??
                        Oh, I'm kidding. Actually, not really.
                        Well, the summer's not over. I'm a good girl. I mean boy.
                        The morning is not enough.

Comment

• Graygoose
                          • Jul 2013

This is hilarious, great story.

I feel like people's reactions to my clothing are usually that looks great or I don't like how it looks. Sometimes I feel a little embarrassed if people don't like my outfit, especially if it's one thats a little more out there, but then I remember that I like the way I look and I picked my clothes for a reason. Confidence is key i suppose, I shrug off the negative comments.
                          August Pope

Instagram: august_pope

There is beauty in decay.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Graygoose View Post
                            This is hilarious, great story.

I feel like people's reactions to my clothing are usually that looks great or I don't like how it looks. Sometimes I feel a little embarrassed if people don't like my outfit, especially if it's one thats a little more out there, but then I remember that I like the way I look and I picked my clothes for a reason. Confidence is key i suppose, I shrug off the negative comments.
                            You don't say.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jplay51
                              • Jun 2013

manager

I was leaving work and came back to the office to get something and was wearing a dark purple dd hoodie. My manager stopped me and said
                              "that sweatshirt is really long, do you know that? Is it supposed to be so long?"

yes

Comment

• lionlimb
                                • Feb 2013

My grandma always gives me compliments when I wear Margiela or Yohji. Every time. She's 91 and has worn the same uniform of denim maxi skirt and short sleeved 100% cotton oxford with loafers since the 60's, but every damn time I stop by wearing MMM / YY she launches into "Ohhh, that's such a nice skirt / shoe / whatever". Like, instantly notices the one thing and calls it out.

At first I just thought it was odd but cool, then I realized it might have something to do with her generational appreciation of garments that are crafted / not made of jersey.

Anyway, my grandma's got an eye.
                                not baller

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎