X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eleves
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by BBSCCP View Post
    Colleague just asked me at work standing in front of the urinal: "are you wearing your shirt inside out? Because I can see the string on your back.." (BBS-Tee)
    Hahaha, I literally always get that question from SOMEONE whenever I wear BBS
    Originally posted by Faust
    HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• SpaceCowboy
      • Feb 2014

I usually get the common blank stare in the street, though recently got a comment from a guy while shopping that i "Look like a villain from star trek". I was wearing a high collar RO jacket, RO skirted jeans and Julius dip ups.
      Not the worst comment ever received but it did leave me a little confused as the guy simply made the comment and continued browsing.

Comment

• VonApelSouce
        • Apr 2012

My research supervisor reckons the Rick hiking boots look like something Han Solo would wear.

That is fine by me.

Comment

• TolleyAlways
          • May 2012

I wore the Rick Owens Elba Cutaway jacket from Limo with the Astaires and I was likened to Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
          #turnt selfie:

Also a pirate/apocalyptic Marine. I don't mined any of these.

Comment

• kamsky
            • Jan 2007

Couple days ago I was wearing a PH Norfolk and I walked into a 7 Eleven to buy some gum. There was a pretty jovial, fairly drunk vagrant hanging out outside. When he saw me he said/sang: "Pretty coat / hey hey Mr. Pretty Coat / I wanna have sex with you."

Comment

• cjbreed
              • Feb 2009

well that escalated quickly
              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Mirror&Rack
                • Sep 2007

... going through airport security a couple of weeks back ... having a checker pull on the BBS string for the umpteenth time...
                She says:"What is this?" ...
                Me:'Its just the tag on my shirt' ...
                She bursts into roaring laughter and says "What are you some kind of robot?"
                Last edited by Mirror&Rack; 02-15-2014, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• Rei
                  • Oct 2011

As if random tags had something to do with robots. Hope you countered with something like "What are you some kind of idiot?"

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

After a while you will realize that it's just not worth it. Especially at the airport security...
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ulrich133
                      • Dec 2012

I'm afraid the only comments i've gotten (to my face) recently have been people asking me whether i was dressed as the guy from Assassins Creed, and my nephew bestowing the title of 'Mr Funny Shoes' on me after watching Mimic with us a few weeks back.

Comment

• limeade
                        • Feb 2013

Got a bunch of compliments on my ZB gimp hoodie yesterday from random pedestrians. Then some girl asked me if it zipped all the way up and she was just so utterly confused by it, she was just like "what? why? that makes no sense" and walked away.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by ulrich133 View Post
                          I'm afraid the only comments i've gotten (to my face) recently have been people asking me whether i was dressed as the guy from Assassins Creed, and my nephew bestowing the title of 'Mr Funny Shoes' on me after watching Mimic with us a few weeks back.
                          What the hell, I've gotten this too. I don't really keep current with video games except fighting games, so I had no idea what this is in reference to.
                          bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Dorje
                            • Oct 2013

Got three positive comments in one day about my coat a few days ago, which is very unusual as I don't normally get a lot of comments from random people about anything.

Comment

• Resonkuken
                              • Oct 2012

I have a bbs coat that could easily get an Assains creed references, it´s like it could be part of the game. I should wear it sometime but I doubt someone in my city would connect the dots and actually say something to a stranger, except if I went to a videogame/comic book store fully cloaked...

Comment

• u-ti
                                • Apr 2012

Walking in the streets today, I heard this slight voice besides me, sort of a horror film type voice.
                                Turned around, couldn't recognize anything first, but then in a second or so, I recognized this old man smoking from a barely open window, peeking out through the gap. When he saw I recognized him, he repeated once again in his very low and barely hearable whiskey voice, 'looking sharp'.
                                Was a bit freaky, but at the same time I always appreciate when elder generations (I suppose he was in his 60s or so) give me compliments.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎