X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GucciAmen
    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Monoral View Post
    Must agree with you here, Just moved to a small rural horse town and wow every *effing day people look at me and giggles and laugh. Not that i care or anything but i must say that i start to feel a bit annoyed to live amongst Crocker jeans and HM t-shirt demographics...

Dunno how Shucks manage, maybe Rick stuff is more acceptable than let say Boris?
    I know exactly how you feel. I live in a small, rural town as well. I have yet to find a single person in my town who can take the SZ aesthetic seriously or even has a conception of fashion past Louis Vuitton bags... I can feel the eyes on me just when I wear my A1923 boots haha.

Comment

• hausofblaq
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by GucciAmen View Post
      I know exactly how you feel. I live in a small, rural town as well. I have yet to find a single person in my town who can take the SZ aesthetic seriously or even has a conception of fashion past Louis Vuitton bags... I can feel the eyes on me just when I wear my A1923 boots haha.
      Hey, we live in the same town, are you saying I don't take the aesthetic seriously?

Comment

• Shucks
        • Aug 2010

Must agree with you here, Just moved to a small rural horse town and wow every *effing day people look at me and giggles and laugh. Not that i care or anything but i must say that i start to feel a bit annoyed to live amongst Crocker jeans and HM t-shirt demographics...

Dunno how Shucks manage, maybe Rick stuff is more acceptable than let say Boris?
        i don't live in a rural town and i guess i project a certain level of aggressiveness which might intimidate most idiots enough that they keep their mouths shut. i get more quick glances than comments/ridicule. i'm thinking body language is a major explanation also.

Comment

• HugAndWug
          • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
          i don't live in a rural town and i guess i project a certain level of aggressiveness which might intimidate most idiots enough that they keep their mouths shut. i get more quick glances than comments/ridicule. i'm thinking body language is a major explanation also.
          i think body language is probably the biggest thing in regards to how people actually view your outfit.

Comment

• Monoral
            • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
            I know that you live in a metropolis(sort of) I guess that people in big city is more accustoms to see a bit weirder thing than small town people. When i was in the capital city last week there were no one really laughing, people were just look and sometimes nod. The only weird look i get was from the some police officers in the subways.

And nobody back home really care about how i dress at all since there are people who dress waaay werider than me. I mean i once saw a man wearing mankini strolling down busy street and nobody didn't even glance at him.

It's true about body language thing tho. Need to find a set of body language that go well with Ninja hoodies that doesn't involve Ninja tanto and smoke bombs
            Last edited by Monoral; 11-29-2014, 03:13 AM.

Comment

• 550BC
              • Jan 2013

a fish out of water dies

Comment

• lauraallen
                • Nov 2014

Hey thanks for sharing.

Comment

• 550BC
                  • Jan 2013

thats good body language, thanks for your first post....
                  a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

I die!
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Nickefuge
                      • Nov 2014

I used to be in a relationship with a girl that had no defined taste and would pretty much only consume mainstream-anything. She also had horribly average (and ugly) tattoos. It went well for a while until I couldn´t see past it all and realized she held me back in developing my own taste as well. This sounds real arrogant, I know, but that´s just the way it was.

This was years ago and now I´m with a girl who is not only into similar things as I am, but also shows me new ways of looking at things and inspires me aesthetically and in other ways as well.

I guess with every bad relationship/fling/whatever you get to know yourself better which in return helps you find someone suitable.

TL;DR: "One good girl is worth a thousand bitches" - K.W.
                      "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                      -Paris Hilton

Comment

• bukka
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
                        I used to be in a relationship with a girl that had no defined taste and would pretty much only consume mainstream-anything.

TL;DR: "One good girl is worth a thousand bitches" - K.W.
                        Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• volta
                          • May 2009

which swedish hick town did you move to and why would anyone want to suffer like that?

Comment

• GucciAmen
                            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by hausofblaq View Post
                            Hey, we live in the same town, are you saying I don't take the aesthetic seriously?
                            Haha, I live in St. Jacobs, which is basically a mennonite town in the waterloo region. So in the whole of the waterloo region, I can confirm that there are two members that appreciate the SZ aesthetic lol

Comment

• Monoral
                              • Mar 2014

Originally posted by volta View Post
                              which swedish hick town did you move to and why would anyone want to suffer like that?
                              Kalmar, started a new job here about 1 month ago.

Comment

• hausofblaq
                                • Oct 2014

Originally posted by GucciAmen View Post
                                Haha, I live in St. Jacobs, which is basically a mennonite town in the waterloo region. So in the whole of the waterloo region, I can confirm that there are two members that appreciate the SZ aesthetic lol
                                Ah, that explains it, maybe they're staring because while a horse is still a common form of transportation for them, you've turned the horse's skin into a pair of boots!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎