Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NOHSAD
    • Nov 2014

Wore my ZB Razor Coat today to work . One of my coworkers told me I look like a Grim Reaper (I took that as a compliment ) while another one said "You look like you're about to slay some vampires"
    "Instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude all by yourself"

ShopDDavis.etsy.com

IG: @D.__Dvais

Comment

• Arkady
      • Apr 2011

I was in an all black ZB look the other day and one of the pharma account managers screamed 'GOTH TODAY? GOTH TODAY?' across the kitchen in excitement.

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by NOHSAD View Post
        Wore my ZB Razor Coat today to work . One of my coworkers told me I look like a Grim Reaper (I took that as a compliment ) while another one said "You look like you're about to slay some vampires"
        LOL
        Speaking of vampires, I dont know if any one of you guys here what a show on FX called The Strain a lot of the looks worm by Gabriel Bolivar was done by us. I don't watch it, as i don't really watch TV at all but they producers bought a good bit of stuff from us to use as costume along with some special commissions.....
        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Arkady
          • Apr 2011

Didn't know that, awesome Z.

Comment

• NOHSAD
            • Nov 2014

I've seen a few episodes a while back to kill time one day, but damn Zam, no clue some of the clothing was your own
            "Instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude all by yourself"

ShopDDavis.etsy.com

IG: @D.__Dvais

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by NOHSAD View Post
              I've seen a few episodes a while back to kill time one day, but damn Zam, no clue some of the clothing was your own
              Yea there are a lot of things we do that i don't talk about
              I still have a love/ hate relationship with promotion/ publicity.

i know its necessary but I feel sometimes if one is not careful it can come across as being narcissistic

Comment

• Ahimsa
                Vegan Police
                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                LOL
                Speaking of vampires, I dont know if any one of you guys here what a show on FX called The Strain a lot of the looks worm by Gabriel Bolivar was done by us. I don't watch it, as i don't really watch TV at all but they producers bought a good bit of stuff from us to use as costume along with some special commissions.....
                Zam, that's amazing. The Strain is the only (1 hour) tv show my roommate will watch with me.

Don't worry about promotion, just tell us and we can do it for you ;)
                StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• DudleyGray
                  • Jul 2013

i know its necessary but I feel sometimes if one is not careful it can come across as being narcissistic
                  Self-promotion can come across as narcissistic, but so can witholding too much. After all, you are part of a community of people who support you and want to root for the success one of their own. Everyone here I'm sure loves that you contributed to The Strain and would be excited to hear about things like that in general.
                  bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• t3hg0suazn
                    • Jan 2013

Thanks for sharing the great news Zam. Now I need to add The Strain to my watch list!

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

thanks guys
                      I wish I had the time to watch TV. I just don't
                      Other than NBA basketball and the news I haven't watch any TV in the last 5 years. now its basketball alone because News make me want to throw a Brick at my TV.......

I watch cartoons sometimes with my older Son who is 4 going on 40.

I will let you guys know, lots of things are always happening

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

It can be done in a good way, the way Geoffrey does it. It's simply passing on information about what you do, not posting selfies with the Kardashians.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• naturalalmonds
                          • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          It can be done in a good way, the way Geoffrey does it. It's simply passing on information about what you do, not posting selfies with the Kardashians.
                          Or fawning over them

I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Yeah, I was shocked when I saw that one. Sigh...
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jurassicsnark
                              • Sep 2015

Originally posted by gregor View Post
                              "ccp is a hell of a drug"
                              Please tell me you said this while doing a Rick James impression...

Comment

• ahn
                                • Jul 2012

Recently wore my RO long beanie nun-style (completely covering my hair like a habit) and had MULTIPLE people during my day (not strangers admittedly) ask me if it was a 'real hat' or if I was wearing a 'sweater on my head'???

editing to add as I just remembered that I also had our postman ask if I had changed religions! o_o
                                some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎