• Show
Clear All
  • okayvin
    • Sep 2013

How does SAK footwear fit?

Comment

• Lohikaarme
      • Jul 2013

Anyone got info on The Viridi-Anne double layered tees? Seller info makes no sense, something like 45cm p2p for a 3.

Comment

• magic
        • Feb 2009

Thats one of the reason I don't provide any measurements for tees. It's not something structured to get right.
        Focusing on object details

Comment

• Prototypes
          • Oct 2008

Anyone handled female ccp footwear before? How does the sizing run? female 39 = Male 5-6?

Comment

• Macabre
            • Nov 2013

So I messaged the seller about a Leon Emanuel Blanck leather (thanks to blackfedora over in the good finds thread) and it's apparently tagged an XL, I mostly wear L in Boris leathers and I told him my measurements. I'm a 190cm (6'2") dude with around a 100cm (39.4~") chest and I weigh in at around 80kg (176 lbs~) and this is what I got in response:

"To be honest i think the LEB jacket is way to small for you - i mean its an XL but super anatomic cut - my chest is 85 and its already super fit!!

So sorry :("
            Is this actually the case? I sort of am struggling to believe that when I think about Leon and his skill of cutting stuff.
            Faust you tried one right? Would be interested in your thoughts on fit vs tagged size, and any other members here that know more about the fit of the piece than I do.

Ideally I'd like the fit to be as close to the recent pictures on antonioli as possible.
            "The heart sings while the wallet weeps. I'd say that's a pretty fair trade." -interest1

Comment

• smudge
              • Jul 2012

I think the jacket could be too small even if it's cut extremely well due to the way he grades it. If I recall correctly, he doesn't go the traditional route via paper of computer grading, but rather throws it on a larger dress form and cuts the seams open to recreate the pattern. He has a thread where he addresses this somewhere.

Comment

• skullkid
                • Aug 2015

i am also 28/29, always wear size 1 for N(N) jeans.

Originally posted by tyhsien View Post
                Hello,

Has anybody encounter on the fits of number (n)ine pants size 1/2,

I am normally a 28 or XS on many pants but i am unsure on my size between 1/2 on the japanese denims/pants, mind advising?

Thanks in advance !
                they fit rather small. i tried one size bigger, and still not able to fit my broad shoulders. even i had someone to pull the top down, my head still will not go thru (maybe my head is too big).

Comment

• Fabian
                  • Aug 2015

How's the sizing on Ann D derbies, do they run true to size?

Comment

• Ahimsa
                    Vegan Police
                    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by fromcolortoblack View Post
                    I could use some help finding some black denim / black pants that fit if anyone with more experience has any ideas. I've got a small waist but larger thighs so it's usually very difficult for me to find pants that fit well. I am also 5'6".

I've found Uniqlo Slim Fit Tapered jeans in size 28 to fit me the best.

Any insight on what brands or cuts and styles within brands to look into would be much appreciated.
                    A little late to this but…

I'd really recommend checking out Julius size 1 denim. I have a 28in waist and have rather skinny legs, but the thighs on them aren't tight on me. They're also shorter than other brand's so I haven't had to get them hemmed at all.
                    StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Gatsu
                      • Jul 2015

I'm 189cm tall and i have about 46-48 cm of shoulders and im very slim. Could i fit a size small lost and found jacket?

Comment

• Arkady
                        • Apr 2011

What size do you normally wear? Almost all L&F tops fit one size large -- a 46 is a 48ish, etc.

Comment

• Gatsu
                          • Jul 2015

Then i should be able to fit it. Thanks you!

Comment

• Arkady
                            • Apr 2011

No problem.

Comment

• fromcolortoblack
                              • Feb 2015

Can anyone comment on the fit of FW13 Plinth Geobaskets?

I'm usually an 8.5 in Nike's and a 41 in Common Projects and would like to know if I would be a size 41 or 40 in Geobaskets.

Comment

• Raviel de Silverlake
                                • Jun 2015

Originally posted by fromcolortoblack View Post
                                Can anyone comment on the fit of FW13 Plinth Geobaskets?

I'm usually an 8.5 in Nike's and a 41 in Common Projects and would like to know if I would be a size 41 or 40 in Geobaskets.
                                40 would be best for you, even though 41 still do just fine. My feet are normal, not narrow, not big. I wear Nike 41 and my Geos were 39.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎