X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fromcolortoblack
    • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Guun View Post
    ^you should be able to fit size 28-30 memphis. Keep in mind that memphis sizing is incredible inconsistent so it's best to get measurements or try on irl. Also the fabric has a reasonable amount of stretch so it's quite accommodating. I have size 1 ss15 cargos and size 30 memphis fits me fine, but i could of easily sized down due to the stretch.
    Thanks for the response man. Pretty sick insta you got there too. Love your intarsia

If you had to choose, would you pick your memphis or your cargos? :-)

Comment

• Guun
      • Nov 2014

^ thanks man, appreciate it. Tough call since they have completely different silhouette but I think I prefer the cargos, though memphis are probably more versatile
      insta ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ last.fm

Comment

• fromcolortoblack
        • Feb 2015

Anyone have experience with sizing fw12 drkshdw pods? If I'm a 1 in Julius bottoms / 29 would an xs fit me?

Comment

• saniityhd
          • Dec 2013

Been thinking about getting a Maurizo Amadei-coat that is in size 48, I havent got any specifics for it, but its a one button, throne collar-coat in a thick black jersey. The listing says it fits TTS, which should probably work for me. But meanwhile, I have an aviator in the same fabric from MA in sz 52 that fits just a bit big ( in a good sense ).

I am usually a size Medium but dont know if that will leave any room left for knits etc, since its lined.

Anyone have any experience of his coats? Are they as small as his aviators or a bit more roomy?

Thanks

Comment

• zeebee
            • Dec 2008

How do Rick Blazers fit? TTS?

Comment

• braver
              • Sep 2013

Originally posted by zeebee View Post
              How do Rick Blazers fit? TTS?
              Classic versions, long and short one, mostly fit 1-2 sizes small for sure.
              I mostly wear 46, but three Rick's blazers that I own are 50 and they fit really tight: tight armholes, chest, shoulders, waist areas, everywhere. And I've sold one (from SS14) in size 50 because it was even smaller, could fit 44, not bigger.

Comment

• zeebee
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by braver View Post
                Classic versions, long and short one, mostly fit 1-2 sizes small for sure.
                I mostly wear 46, but three Rick's blazers that I own are 50 and they fit really tight: tight armholes, chest, shoulders, waist areas, everywhere. And I've sold one (from SS14) in size 50 because it was even smaller, could fit 44, not bigger.
                thanks for the info braver

I'll keep looking :'(

Comment

• dalmatas
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by saniityhd View Post
                  Been thinking about getting a Maurizo Amadei-coat that is in size 48, I havent got any specifics for it, but its a one button, throne collar-coat in a thick black jersey. The listing says it fits TTS, which should probably work for me. But meanwhile, I have an aviator in the same fabric from MA in sz 52 that fits just a bit big ( in a good sense ).

I am usually a size Medium but dont know if that will leave any room left for knits etc, since its lined.

Anyone have any experience of his coats? Are they as small as his aviators or a bit more roomy?

Thanks
                  in my expirience for fitting m or 48 you need altieri sizing 3 or even 4 if the coat from his last seasons
                  Originally posted by cjbreed
                  CCP is heroin. no, wait CCP is crack because it takes all your money in about 10 minutes...

Comment

• darkart
                    • Jun 2011

Paul Harnden Jacket sizing SS15

Wondering if anyone tried these jacket from Paul Harnden SS15 collection(I believe)

I am a size EU46 while an S should fit me generally, here is the measurements

Shoulder to shoulder: 39 cm
                    Pit to Pit 48 cm

which the shoulder is too small for me( 41-42 cm for my normal jackets) while the pit to pit measurements is spot on for me.

The same style but unlined size L has a measurement of

Shoulder to sohulder: 41 cm
                    Pit to pit: 52.5 cm

shoulder is great for me but pit is too wide.
                    Therefore I am looking for personal experience of this jacket. Anyone tried this jacket could give me opinion about this or any PH jacket, should I go for Shoulder fitting or Pit fitting, which one is more important for this/ PH jackets.

Thank You very much

Comment

• saniityhd
                      • Dec 2013

Originally posted by dalmatas View Post
                      in my expirience for fitting m or 48 you need altieri sizing 3 or even 4 if the coat from his last seasons
                      Okay! Thanks! But I have never been able to try any of ex-CDiem in person. The only jacket I have fit me good cause the measurements seemed to be fine.

If you were to compare 3 or 4 from Altieri to a regular EU size (48-50 etc) what would it be?

Thanks

Comment

• dalmatas
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by saniityhd View Post
                        Okay! Thanks! But I have never been able to try any of ex-CDiem in person. The only jacket I have fit me good cause the measurements seemed to be fine.

If you were to compare 3 or 4 from Altieri to a regular EU size (48-50 etc) what would it be?

Thanks
                        heavy cotton coat and lab jersey coat both in sz 3.
                        Originally posted by cjbreed
                        CCP is heroin. no, wait CCP is crack because it takes all your money in about 10 minutes...

Comment

• Lex1017
                          • Jul 2015

Rick army boots. Same size as sneakers or fit different? Thanks!

Comment

• sunny
                            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Lex1017 View Post
                            Rick army boots. Same size as sneakers or fit different? Thanks!
                            which season and model?

Comment

• Lex1017
                              • Jul 2015

Originally posted by sunny View Post
                              which season and model?
                              sorry, these guys

Comment

• DudleyGray
                                • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Lex1017 View Post
                                I have the high runway combats from Vicious, which seems to be the same overall shape as the one in the link except with a single zip. It fits tighter than my Ramones in the ankle and maybe a little smaller in the toebox. I have wide feet and wear the same size in both, but Ramones with a thin insole. Half size up and maybe an insole might not hurt if you have wide feet like me.
                                bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎