Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raviel de Silverlake
    • Jun 2015

Can anyone tell me about the sizing of Layer 0 and Individual Sentiments, both derby and boots? Thanks.
    Last edited by Raviel de Silverlake; 12-06-2015, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• newp
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Raviel de Silverlake View Post
      Can anyone tell me about the sizing of Layer 0 and Individual Sentiments, both derby and boots? Thanks.
      Individual Sentiments are definitely tts both. Layer-0 depend on a model afaik.

Comment

• anavar
        • Mar 2014

I have 3 pairs of Layer-0 Boots/Derby. All seem to come up TTS + if that makes sense.

Comment

• Raviel de Silverlake
          • Jun 2015

Originally posted by newp View Post
          Individual Sentiments are definitely tts both. Layer-0 depend on a model afaik.
          Originally posted by anavar View Post
          I have 3 pairs of Layer-0 Boots/Derby. All seem to come up TTS + if that makes sense.
          Thanks. I recently found some archive sites that have Layer O boots and they didn't say anything about the fit so my best guess was through the length of the outsole but I'm not really sure about that like, for example, the reverse and cordovan high top and linen over leather mid top were both 42 but the high top is 31 cm while the mid top is 28,5 cm.

Comment

• fromcolortoblack
            • Feb 2015

Would I be an S or XS in Rick Owens double layer / unstable tees if I'm an S in Intarsia (arms for XS Intarsia are way too tight and jacket cannot be zipped up) and ~XS in Turbo Flight Bomber (armhole is a touch tight, and chest is tight when zipped)? ~37" chest, XS in T by Alexander Wang.

Comment

• ian+
              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by fromcolortoblack View Post
              Would I be an S or XS in Rick Owens double layer / unstable tees if I'm an S in Intarsia (arms for XS Intarsia are way too tight and jacket cannot be zipped up) and ~XS in Turbo Flight Bomber (armhole is a touch tight, and chest is tight when zipped)? ~37" chest, XS in T by Alexander Wang.
              XS. They tend to stretch a lot
              ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• massivegoldteeth
                • Oct 2011

Forme D'Expression cardigan coat

Anyone know how a Size S or XS would fit in this particular item? Curious to know even though it's sold out. Seems like a fluid fit so wondering if sizing down would work.

Comment

• fromcolortoblack
                  • Feb 2015

Does the fit of Zam Barrett Z1 Standards change much from season to season? I'm looking to buy a pair from an older season, but they look like they would be much too tight compared to this season's fit judging from the measurements the seller gave.

Comment

• dduyyy
                    • Jul 2014

Originally posted by fromcolortoblack View Post
                    Does the fit of Zam Barrett Z1 Standards change much from season to season? I'm looking to buy a pair from an older season, but they look like they would be much too tight compared to this season's fit judging from the measurements the seller gave.
                    So that means you want them to be looser or what? If you like this season's fit, just get them.

Comment

• fromcolortoblack
                      • Feb 2015

Originally posted by dduyyy View Post
                      So that means you want them to be looser or what? If you like this season's fit, just get them.
                      Sorry if that was unclear - yeah, I'd like them to be looser. They're up for a steal price, so I figured I'd get the older pair if it fit the same as this season's. Never hurts to have multiple in different styles either.

Comment

• applegreen
                        • Feb 2014

I've been searching the interwebs all over for some help with this, but can't really find anything. Any shorter guys (5'8" or less) wearing CCP leathers? I'm pretty sure the high neck is going to be way too long. The scarstitch is shorter but not sure how it would look. I can't try on before I buy since there's no where around here that sells it. Anybody know? I know there's a female version of the high neck that would probably fit better but I'm really more interested in the scarstitch.

Comment

• Fenix
                          • Aug 2010

You shouldn't have an issue with it. Sleeves may be a bit long....

I agree with you on the high neck though. I avoided it because I didn't feel the length would work on a shorter frame.
                          Originally posted by hausofblaq
                          Grow up.

Comment

• applegreen
                            • Feb 2014

You know, the long sleeves don't bother me too much since they can't possibly be as long as the MA+ aviator I got from a few years back. I'll be posting that for sale soon because they're so long as to make them a hindrance to daily living and having to scrunch them up every time I want to use my hand as hand is not worth it. Thanks for the advice!

Comment

• sunny
                              • Dec 2012

Anyone know the sizing of A1923 pants? It seems fit small for most of the items. Thanks in adv.

Comment

• vegettoo
                                • Oct 2014

rick bomber

https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/pro...jacket/1329053anyone have an idea of how this rick owens ss16 reglan bomber fits? it seems shorter and narrower shoulder than the regular version, if anyone have tried on this?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎