X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mesh
    • Dec 2006

Re: Help finding.....

[quote user="kucejoe"]Thanks, that is one place I saw it, but according to their webstore, they are sold out of size small.
    [/quote]

Are you sure you need a small? The reason sw has a couple left is because the sizing is unisex and so run much smaller than usual. Everyone snatched up the bigger ones at full pop but if you're tiny then you might be in luck. PM me for addtl sale info if you want.

Comment

• CHRIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2006

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="CHRIS"]

i really like this robert geller cardigan.

any of you know which (if any) stores bought this piece?

[/quote]

Camouflage and Odin in New York both bought it. It's been my go-to sweater this season. I like wearing it tied but open and unbuttoned, kind of like how Burberry showed most of their belted styles on the runway for fall. Camouflage has it in black and in a small, on sale at $339. I just called Odin and they only have it in grey, which I doubt you want.

Camouflage (212) 691-1750

[/quote]

thanks! ordered! geller's stuff runs pretty small though right? im normally a 44, but i ordered a 46.

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

[quote user="philip nod"]yeah lol you just missed like ten pairs at the opening ceremony sale in new york yesterday. they were $150. i'm sure you'll start to see them being sold v soon.
        [/quote]

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/showthread.php?t=43157

like i said, and 3 times markup.

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Servo2000
          • Oct 2006

Making that nu rave money right there
          WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• bakla
            • Oct 2006

[quote user="CHRIS"]

thanks! ordered! geller's stuff runs pretty small though right? im normally a 44, but i ordered a 46.

[/quote]

This one runs a bit true to size, mostly because it's longer, so I feel like the 46 fits like a 46. But you're taller than me, I think (I'm 5'7"), and the raglan sleeve works with various shoulders so there's less of a chance of the shoulder looking too wide, so it should work.

Comment

• kucejoe
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="mesh"]

Are you sure you need a small? The reason sw has a couple left is because the sizing is unisex and so run much smaller than usual. Everyone snatched up the bigger ones at full pop but if you're tiny then you might be in luck. PM me for addtl sale info if you want.

[/quote]

I am an xs/44 so I am pretty sure I would need a small. Also, I received measurements for a medium from somewhere and it seems like it would be too big. Yup, I'm very skinny.

Suspension Point Store (Online + Montreal, QC) / Tumblr / Instagram

Comment

• xeefus
                • Oct 2007

[quote user="philip nod"]yeah lol you just missed like ten pairs at the opening ceremony sale in new york yesterday. they were $150. i'm sure you'll start to see them being sold v soon.
                [/quote]
                ... :( They're already sold out then I guess. Heh, what bad luck. Oh well I'll wait and see if there are any pairs coming up here on SZ or something. Can anyone send me a message if you see any in size 43 on SuFu or some place like that?

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

fyi, they fit two sizes big, i wear a 43 and got a 41.
                  One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• xeefus
                    • Oct 2007

[quote user="philip nod"]fyi, they fit two sizes big, i wear a 43 and got a 41.
                    [/quote]
                    Oh, heh, that's pretty important information. You wear a 43 in Converse or, what should I use as a reference? I'm a 43 in all-stars.

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

[quote user="bakla"]

[/quote]

Bakla- I found it! One in distressed black/grey leather and another in light tan distressed leather. I can see why you want it too, it's a gorgeous bag. BTW, it's not on sale; $775.
                      Pm me if you would like me to pick it up for you or I'm sure the store would ship to you.
                      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• bakla
                        • Oct 2006

/\ Yeah, my sketch totally doesn't do it justice. PMing...

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

Does anyone know if these came in a high top version? Or any other colors?
                          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• tiptop
                            • Aug 2007

Hi all, first post:

Need to find Raf charcoal wool pants to complete a suit. Bought the jacket at Barneys NY but they dont seem to have the matching pants anymore (pieces sold separately).

The pants would be size 48. Tag should say fabric 2093, colour 44. ITs a charcoal with a bit of blue in it. Kinda like this suit on SouthWilllard except the pants im looking for have a coin pocket with blue button on the front - http://www.southwillard.com/designer...ue-basic-suit/

I think Browns had them but sold out of my size. Please help!

Comment

• nairb49
                              • Dec 2006

would love to find these in a 43-44... anyone?

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f51499436

Comment

• bakla
                                • Oct 2006

[quote user="tiptop"]

Hi all, first post:

Need to find Raf charcoal wool pants to complete a suit. Bought the jacket at Barneys NY but they dont seem to have the matching pants anymore (pieces sold separately).

The pants would be size 48. Tag should say fabric 2093, colour 44. ITs a charcoal with a bit of blue in it. Kinda like this suit on SouthWilllard except the pants im looking for have a coin pocket with blue button on the front - http://www.southwillard.com/designer...ue-basic-suit/

I think Browns had them but sold out of my size. Please help!

[/quote]

Have you tried calling the other Barneys stores, like Beverly Hills or SF?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎