X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cbdas
    • Oct 2006

Re: Help finding.....

[quote user="Casius"]nycd- I've only seen the non-turtleneck at Barneys. Although, the stripes weren't as pronounced, they were the same grey as the rest of the sweater.[/quote]

i actually prefer the non turtleneck version.whats the price on sale anyway ?+ is the silver lined jil sanders cardigan sold out yet or are there still more knockin about.

Comment

• Who?
      • Aug 2007

[quote user="Laughing Man"]I managed to find it at H Lorenzo, unfortunately at $2600 :/ [/quote]

I think your best bet is to contact a Japanese proxy and ask them to contact some of the Japanese stores on the stocklist.

You should be able you get the jacket for a little more than half that price.

WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

[quote user="cbdas"][quote user="Casius"]nycd- I've only seen the non-turtleneck at Barneys. Although, the stripes weren't as pronounced, they were the same grey as the rest of the sweater.[/quote]

i actually prefer the non turtleneck version.whats the price on sale anyway ?+ is the silver lined jil sanders cardigan sold out yet or are there still more knockin about.

[/quote]

Last time I was there, the size 48 was still available. I took the 50. :)
        But I prefer the non turtleneck version as well and I also like the fact it doesn't have as much contrast in the color, it's a lot more subtle. I think it was $700 retail so 40% off of that. (I believe it's cashmere..)

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

what does the silver lined cardigan look like? i'm still in search of one.
          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• cbdas
            • Oct 2006

well this is the cardigan i am talkin about. im a 46 anyway , those sizes sellout pretty fast

Comment

• laika
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Casius"]nycd- I've only seen the non-turtleneck at Barneys. Although, the stripes weren't as pronounced, they were the same grey as the rest of the sweater.

I know this may be a long shot but I would love to find these TB trousers....

[/quote]

I would ask in the Thom Browne thread at tfs if I were you...more fans there.[73]

Edit: Or perhaps you already did....[74]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

[quote user="laika"][quote user="Casius"]nycd- I've only seen the non-turtleneck at Barneys. Although, the stripes weren't as pronounced, they were the same grey as the rest of the sweater.

[/quote]

I would ask in the Thom Browne thread at tfs if I were you...more fans there. [73]

Edit: Or perhaps you already did....[74]

[/quote]

Haha, one step ahead Laika. [75] Thank you though!

Comment

• Laughing Man
                  • Dec 2007

[quote user="Who?"]

[quote user="Laughing Man"]I managed to find it at H Lorenzo, unfortunately at $2600 :/ [/quote]

I think your best bet is to contact a Japanese proxy and ask them to contact some of the Japanese stores on the stocklist.

You should be able you get the jacket for a little more than half that price.

[/quote]

Way ahead of you. All sold out at every single place I could find, of course. Even been checking all the .jp auction sites daily. Argh.

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

try neiman marcus in SF. thom browne doesn't sell so well there. you can also call up the TB store in new york. if they have the fabric they are usually willing to make it for you.

[quote user="Casius"]nycd- I've only seen the non-turtleneck at Barneys. Although, the stripes weren't as pronounced, they were the same grey as the rest of the sweater.

[/quote]
                    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

Pnod- Thanks my man! I'll definitely hit em up, I didn't even know NM carried Thom...Is this all of the Neiman Marcus' stores?

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

im not sure about everywhere, but i'm from SF and last xmas saw that they basically had everything still around and onsale. i'm positive i saw those pants there. sf is literally the one place that can not sell TB. the downside of ordering from the tb store in nyc is that it would be bank. one day i'll put up a shot of the one of a kind, grey, silk- striped handkerchief fabric, 3-piece suit w/ matching tie, they made for me. its fucking ridiculous, in all senses of the word.
                        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

Shit, I'll give em a call today and see if they have em sitting in the back or something...

I would LOVE to see the suit you had made...it sounds amazing. And yea, I can't see TB selling too well in SF.

Comment

• Chim
                            • Dec 2006

just a curious thought: remember that one viridi anne horse leather knit beanie that atelier carried for a whopping 500 something dollars? Did that beanie ever show up at japanese sites for much less?

Comment

• Who?
                              • Aug 2007

Chim- it showed up for 29000 yen and sold out super fast.
                              WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]im not sure about everywhere, but i'm from SF and last xmas saw that they basically had everything still around and onsale. i'm positive i saw those pants there. sf is literally the one place that can not sell TB. the downside of ordering from the tb store in nyc is that it would be bank. one day i'll put up a shot of the one of a kind, grey, silk- striped handkerchief fabric, 3-piece suit w/ matching tie, they made for me. its fucking ridiculous, in all senses of the word.[/quote]

So I called...it's a no go.They said they don't carry anything from the older seasons...shit. I might try the NM in NY as maybe everything gets sent back to them. I really don't want to resort to paying $1,000+ through the TB store.

By the way, is the TB store by appointment or can anyone just walk in?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎