X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cbdas
    • Oct 2006

Re: Help finding.....

im going to ring the paris jil sander store when i get home but in the meantime does anyone know if its still possible to get a 46 in the jil metallic cardigan anywhere? , i can pay full retail for it(i want it that much)

Comment

• ardeetee
      • Apr 2007

[quote user="cbdas"]im going to ring the paris jil sander store when i get home but in the meantime does anyone know if its still possible to get a 46 in the jil metallic cardigan anywhere? , i can pay full retail for it(i want it that much)

[/quote]

cbdas, make sure you call the one on Ave. Montaigne, the other shop on Haussman only has a 50 left.

*Edit: I had to call them regarding another item and I had them check for you, he said they are sold out of all sizes in the cardigan...

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

cbdas, might want to call browns as well. they have more stuff in store than online.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Servo2000
          • Oct 2006

First time I've seen anyone carrying it, but has anyone seen this Raf by Raf jacket available anywhere else, preferably on sale? Seems like most places should have Raf by Raf on sale by now but I haven't even seen anyone else carrying this.

(if anyone has seen it, are those tiny button snaps visible under the placket the only thing holding it shut? I can only assume there's something a little more complicated going on in there somewhere to keep it closed)

double edit: I'm thinking this might actually be from the most recent release

WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• CHRIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2006

i really like this robert geller cardigan.

any of you know which (if any) stores bought this piece?

Comment

• kucejoe
              • Sep 2006

I like how there have been two posts in a row from the Reborn store site...well actually three because...

Help me find this Bless Bomber Jacket in an S or XS and on Sale...

Suspension Point Store (Online + Montreal, QC) / Tumblr / Instagram

Comment

• Servo2000
                • Oct 2006

Basically since Reborn is ridiculously expensive in the first place.

(they take good photos though, so I think people are noticing pieces they might not have elsewhere)

Comment

• kucejoe
                  • Sep 2006

Yeah, the photos are good. For such a small shop, this is really a good effort.

Actually, I have been meaning to ask about the Bless jacket I posted (I tried it on at Reborn, but they only had a large and well, as you said, they are very expensive) but I kept forgetting so this spurred me into action.

Comment

• Servo2000
                    • Oct 2006

[quote user="kucejoe"]

Yeah, the photos are good. For such a small shop, this is really a good effort.

Actually, I have been meaning to ask about the Bless jacket I posted (I tried it on at Reborn, but they only had a large and well, as you said, they are very expensive) but I kept forgetting so this spurred me into action.

[/quote]

I think they have it at South Willard in Los Angeles. I don't believe it's on sale yet, but it should be soon. You could try giving them a call about it, or wait until sales. I don't think it will sell at retail, they had several left when I was there a week or two ago after being there for months.

Comment

• kucejoe
                      • Sep 2006

Thanks, that is one place I saw it, but according to their webstore, they are sold out of size small.

Comment

• Servo2000
                        • Oct 2006

[quote user="kucejoe"]Thanks, that is one place I saw it, but according to their webstore, they are sold out of size small.
                        [/quote]

I'd suggest giving them a call anyway. If it's sold out online you're probably out of luck, but I saw stuff there they didn't have listed as sold out online / stuff on line they said was sold out in the store, etc... never know, might get lucky!

Comment

• xeefus
                          • Oct 2007

Hey,
                          I'm looking for a pair of Cloak Desert Boots (the ones that Chris used to have) with 28cm insole (I think, around size 43EU)
                          Anyone know where I may find? Or anyone selling?

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

yeah lol you just missed like ten pairs at the opening ceremony sale in new york yesterday. they were $150. i'm sure you'll start to see them being sold v soon.
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Davie
                              • Nov 2007

Lol wtf...I wish I knew about this...I would have grabbed a pair. I love those boots. If anyone got one from yesterday in sz 40 n changed their mind, let me know [73]

[quote user="philip nod"]yeah lol you just missed like ten pairs at the opening ceremony sale in new york yesterday. they were $150. i'm sure you'll start to see them being sold v soon.
                              [/quote]

Comment

• bakla
                                • Oct 2006

[quote user="CHRIS"]

i really like this robert geller cardigan.

any of you know which (if any) stores bought this piece?

[/quote]

Camouflage and Odin in New York both bought it. It's been my go-to sweater this season. I like wearing it tied but open and unbuttoned, kind of like how Burberry showed most of their belted styles on the runway for fall. Camouflage has it in black and in a small, on sale at $339. I just called Odin and they only have it in grey, which I doubt you want.

Camouflage (212) 691-1750

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎