Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sargon97
    • Jan 2009

^ yup. payed more than that . Maybe I can get them to do a price adjust. Canvas over leather is really nice. Will not rip as some people think, but looks much better after a few months. Not so clean looking as it is new.

Comment

• dunglan7
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by david s View Post
      Went to pick up an alteration today, saw these, thought people might be interested. Another mark down.

Z8 boot SIZE 9 : $699, black canvas over leather

Z16 boot SIZE 7 : $729, I can only describe as the shoe with a skin disease. Looks black with molting white parts

DO NOT REPOST IMAGES ON THE SAME PAGE, PLEASE

image provided from Fry Chicken
      Do you have pictures of the z8 in canvas as well? I did a search and could not come up with anything.

Comment

• shah
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by couturehomme View Post
        for the non-us folks, "privatesale" works on antonioli (30%) minus a few brands (augusta, attachment)

doesn't make sense for US since we're already at 50% off, as the 30% is taken off the original price..
        and doesn't stack -- i was hoping to get a massive discount

Comment

• berlin
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by miserableman View Post
          I think that as well, had you spent anything berlin?
          Last 6 months spent 1600 Euro, 1250 Euro of that since November. With the promocode, spent another 750 Euro today.

Comment

• chomeo
            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
            does anyone know when matches goes on sale? what about the next lvr price drop?
            i think Matches just went on sale!

Comment

• Shucks
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by berlin View Post
              Last 6 months spent 1600 Euro, 1250 Euro of that since November. With the promocode, spent another 750 Euro today.
              I'd email them to ask, then...

Comment

• sargon97
                • Jan 2009

barneys.com also has size 7 white antelope boot for $709. Such deals to be had!

Comment

• chomeo
                  • Mar 2010

I spoke to a store SA at barneys about the Z16 boots up there. It looks like the boots is a "off-white" base boots with "peeling" black paint. I haven't ran into this style from reading on the forum. Does anyone know if this was SS'10 style?

Comment

• sargon97
                    • Jan 2009

Yes they are SS10 style. LV also got them. They are off white boots covered in black rubber material thats in various stages of peeling off. I think this is the same as darklands and others got but those where more black on black. I have only seem pictures, but they look the same as the atelier exclusives from a few years ago.

They are hard core and kinda gross, I'm probably the only person who likes them. I like the polar opposites of the boot, you start with a black boot with white splatter and as it ages end up with a clean white boot, which is the complete opposite.

Comment

• Gavin
                      • Nov 2010

Sydney's is having another 15% off store-wide sale until Sunday with promo code "preholiday".

Comment

• endersgame
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by misterpale View Post
                        any news for alan bilzerian sale?
                        Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                        They start late... usually after the holidays
                        some old stock on sale, including xxx..

Comment

• sshum88
                          • Dec 2007

pnp has started their 30% off sale but their website doesn't appear to be updated yet.

Anyone from NYC check out the Atelier sale - selected items now at 60% off.
                          Originally posted by eat me
                          If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• Peasant
                            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Gavin View Post
                            Sydney's is having another 15% off store-wide sale until Sunday with promo code "preholiday".

Their taxes are brutal.

Comment

• david s
                              • Jul 2010

IF boutique & Atelier NYC

IF : meh, nothing special, skip it.They are carrying M.A+ women's footwear, just FYIs

Atelier NYC : dayum, lots of stuff. They told me they've pulled a lot of old stock and put it out. Almost everything on the floor clothes wise seems to be on sale.
                              EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING
                              • the nicer Julius pieces, the good leather coats (jut neck), the leather cargo pants, newer deliveries
                              • new delivery of LUC
                              • most recent M.A.+
                              • most of the footwear is not on sale

Interesting highlights IMO
                              • footwear : 4 pairs of Augustas : deep-red violet back lace-up boot (size 9?), offwhite boot that has a kind of button close in the back (size 10 or 11?), dirty tan side zip boot (size 9?), pair of derbies sort of a light brown distressed with green highlight (size 10 or 11)
                              • M.A.+ high boot with detachable calf, just eye-balling them look fairly small, like size 38-39 euro size
                              • L.U.C. clothes : kints, pants
                              • M.A.+: linen shirts (2 sizes S,M), 8 pocket pant in a 44 ($532!), leather shirt, etc. etc.
                              • CDG : there is a shit ton of CDG all @ 60%, it's not moving so well I was told ergo the large inventory
                              • Julius : couple pair of canvas cargo pants, knits
                              • CCP : not a lot, but some stuff from the past couple of years is out.. didn't take a close look. Some shirts...not totally my thing these days, but know some people on the forum like his stuff a lot
                              It's absolutely Hedious!
                              shy poser

Comment

• sshum88
                                • Dec 2007

yeah tell me about it...HST of 13% on almost everything...clothes, restaurant meals etc. Nice way for the government to take more of our $$$.

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
                                Their taxes are brutal.
                                Originally posted by eat me
                                If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎