Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeN
    • Nov 2007

Yes, everyone there is fluent in english.

Comment

• julius14
      • Oct 2009

l'eclereur (dont think i spelled that correctly) is hands down the best boutique in paris, especially the one in the jewish district...colette obviously woth checking out as well

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by julius14 View Post
        l'eclereur (dont think i spelled that correctly) is hands down the best boutique in paris, especially the one in the jewish district...colette obviously woth checking out as well

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Avantster
          ¤¤¤
          • Sep 2006

Actually, the majority of his post have been rather fail, but I guess everyone deserves a chance.
          let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Agreed, everyone deserves a chance to fail.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• quiet noise
              Banned
              • Dec 2008

I found a really intresting shop in paris today, i dont remember the name right now but if anyone is intrested i can check it up. anyways, they stored lots of doma aw08/ss09 pieces with 50-60% off on most garments (winter coats for 299€, leather jackets for 600€ etc)

Comment

• BSR
                • Aug 2008

Originally posted by quiet noise View Post
                I found a really intresting shop in paris today, i dont remember the name right now but if anyone is intrested i can check it up. anyways, they stored lots of doma aw08/ss09 pieces with 50-60% off on most garments (winter coats for 299€, leather jackets for 600€ etc)
                oh oh and where is that? Would it by any chance be Rue de Turenne, close to Saint Paul?
                pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• MaxM
                  • Sep 2009

What's the name of that shop?

WTB : http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ad.php?t=16112

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by quiet noise View Post
                    Originally posted by MaxM View Post
                    What's the name of that shop?
                    dude.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MaxM
                      • Sep 2009

Sorry replied a bit too quickly there

WTB : http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ad.php?t=16112

Comment

• Fry Chicken
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                        oh oh and where is that? Would it by any chance be Rue de Turenne, close to Saint Paul?
                        You're talking about the half women vintage shop/ half doma shop with the grey leather doma jacket in the window?

called mohandji or something like this?
                        Last edited by Fry Chicken; 02-20-2010, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• quiet noise
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2008

Yeah, the name of the street was rue de turennes, i didnt get a chance to get back there today so i dont know the name of the boutique but apart from doma they had a few pieces from some french labels that i hadnt heard of before so thats probably the one. Funny little shop nevertheless, the SA didnt speak a single word of english but he was very helpful and again the prices where beyond generous. I would probably have bought the leather jacket and/or maybe a coat if i didnt accidently split my credit card in two the night before
                          Last edited by quiet noise; 11-09-2009, 01:08 AM.

Comment

• CityHunter
                            • Apr 2011

Heading to Paris/London this weekend. I'm aware of the normal boutiques, but can anybody comment on the resell/consignment spots? I keep hearing that "Reciproque" in Paris is the go-to consignment shop, but is it worth going to? Anything else resell/consignment-wise in Paris (and London, for that matter?)

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎