Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Resonkuken
    • Oct 2012

That beard is majestic. I wish I had the patience to grow it like that, but alas.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

ummm, that's a weird first post
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• k3mist
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        ummm, that's a creepy first post
        there you go

Comment

• e0d9n0b5
          • Dec 2013

10/10 username, though

Comment

• DudleyGray
            • Jul 2013

I'm sure someone has posted this thought before, but sometimes life will humble you in ways you don't expect. Sometimes you only wish a magical toilet gnome was trying to get your attention by tugging on the back of your extended tank top.
            bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• trentk
              • Oct 2010

random fashion question somewhat inspired by the fur/leather coat in bbs's most recent collection:
              black fur vest over black leather jacket - yes or no?
              "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Hell yes. Still kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on one of the BBS vests this past season.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• julian_doe
                  • Mar 2013

What if...

Nicolas Andreas Taralis became the new creative director at Ann D...?

Comment

• messenoire
                    • Nov 2009

i've said it before and i'll keep saying it, julius footwear is by far my favorite.

Comment

• Dorje
                      • Oct 2013

messenoire, I agree. My Julius engineer boots w/ lugged vibram sole are some of the nicest footwear I've ever seen, and are what I'd want to wear if I had to choose something to be wearing for the apocalypse.

Comment

• Mirror&Rack
                        • Sep 2007

I doubt this it what either of you above might be looking for, but hey, it's there, and on sale:

I have the black one. Non-reversed. Love it.
                        I wear it under and I wear it over.

Sewer Election, crushing it with your first post... Nice one weird dude... On a secondary note, is that guy in front of Adam wearing a two-tone Astrakhan and Shearling coat? ... If so, wild piece... I hope it's vintage

Comment

• trentk
                          • Oct 2010

I'll probably just end up making my own b/c a vest seems like a really easy garment to construct and it's difficult to find what I want.

On the topic of fur: were I more skilled, I would attempt an astrakhan blazer (possibly patterned off of the shawl collared rick owens ones http://images.autographmenswear.com/...3-88739800.jpg or maybe a more traditional one) ... but that's probably beyond my present cutting / sewing abilities and I don't even know if you can find astrakhan fur anymore.

This vest isn't the type of thing that you could wear over a leather jacket , but it is pretty incredible (custom made by a furrier for himself in the 20's) and I would consider copying it in a size that I can fit. http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/350999163030?lpid=82
                          "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• Shucks
                            • Aug 2010

vicious is fn killing me...

Comment

• Mirror&Rack
                              • Sep 2007

... I was thinking that it makes sense that many people, from all walks of life, who get involved in their clothing and/or fashion end up with a serious footwear fetish/collection ... Especially now, with increased ordering from afar... Unlike most pieces, they usually look how you thought they would when worn, and usually fit properly, as long as you know your sizing relative to the brand... and most importantly, it doesn't matter if you drop a few elbees or pile 'em on, they still fit... (Unless you REALLY pile 'em on)

Comment

• Shucks
                                • Aug 2010

this is why brands rely heavily on creating an offer of accessories - they make their big bucks from shoes and bags, rather than clothing. everyone can wear an expensive bag - and you can use it every day without (most) people calling you out for being a basic bitch - as opposed to an expensive sweater/shirt/whatever.

'masstige'...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎