Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • merkuri
    • Sep 2009

my current exercise in self restraint is focusing on one designer I can rarely afford at a time.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by genevieveryoko View Post
      Wow, that was egotistical but I must say I agree...your facial expressions are HOF-worthy. Ninja face could also probably be theaddict or Avantster...

and I'm sorry, but Andy Warhol is/was an extremely important and influential artist, so I'm wondering how much you even know about him?
      Fuck Warhol. Yea, I know about him.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by tomatous View Post
        What you do with your money, is by all means your business. I'm not telling you what you can or can't spend it on. I'm just suggesting you take a look at styles that suit you personally, rather than just buying into brands you see on other members here.
        This is falling on deaf ears. Just sit and watch this sad scenario unfold.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• interest1
          • Nov 2008

Re: What are you wearing today?

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          second. beautiful blazer (and the rest). laika and droogist will love it. girls who love chalayan rule.

Interest, let me know when these bozos become overbearing with their comments (although you seem nonplussed, which is good), and I will whip them into shape.
          Oh it's totally cool, Faust. Thanks for lookin' out. :) I'm big; I can take 'em on. Besides, Venus in Furs is an ocean away, and won't be in NY for at least a month, so I have plenty of time to prepare. I'm calling Linda Hamilton's trainer immediately after this post .

Speaking of NY, I notice that few members list their locations. Last night I must've browsed thru over 50 profiles to see which of you sillies might also be in NYC, only to notice so many of you just left your locations blank. Guess it's just you & me, Faust...
          sain't

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
            Oh it's totally cool, Faust. Thanks for lookin' out. :) I'm big; I can take 'em on. Besides, Venus in Furs is an ocean away, and won't be in NY for at least a month, so I have plenty of time to prepare. I'm calling Linda Hamilton's trainer immediately after this post .

Speaking of NY, I notice that few members list their locations. Last night I must've browsed thru over 50 profiles to see which of you sillies might also be in NYC, only to notice so many of you just left your locations blank. Guess it's just you & me, Faust...

you didnt check wel enough, thee is an significant massive from NY around these parts........
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• theetruscan
              • Jan 2008

A sizeable chunk of SZ is located in NYC.
              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                • Sep 2008

+1 it happens everywhere, as they say 'don't give your best advice; they won't take it' it is what it is.
                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• JoniF
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                  Haha, are you callin' Faust fat?

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Is it really that sad,

"When I did a grow,
                    I Parents did show I certain things,
                    I used to laugh,
                    but a man has to live him live"..................... Sizzla Colonji

Translation- Certain things can only come through (painful) experience.
                    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• scott.m
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post

the other day.

geller
                      cdg homme
                      apc
                      cdg play converse

today

cloak
                      +j
                      apc
                      cp rubberized achilles

Comment

• theetruscan
                        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by JoniF View Post
                        Haha, are you callin' Faust fat?
                        Yeah, totally! he's a behemoth (that's why he proxies me clothes 3 sizes larger than he wears).
                        Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                          • Sep 2008

white shoes go best with a youthful mien. the train has left the station for me, too far gone down the path of cynicism and bitterness...
                          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by interest1 View Post

Music to my ears.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• scott.m
                              • Mar 2009

hahah white shoes are my guiltiest pleasure :x though the y's sneakers with grey sole aren't mine but a friends.

Comment

• interest1
                                • Nov 2008

Re: What are you wearing today?

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                                excellent post interest1. love what u did with the jacket. creative, skillful (and kinda brave. i'd be afraid to start snipping at that leather). also love the detailed descriptions. these types of thoughtful posts are the best of what waywt has to offer.

Thank you for that. The detailed descriptions are cake; I'm a writer, so that part comes easy. Taking killer photos of my daily outfits before rushing out the door is a different monster. On mornings when there's no one around to snap the head-to-toe pics everyone's been asking for, I can assure you that I'm not going to set up a tripod and morph into Testino. I'll turn out a few full-body shots in the coming days, but shit's been busy and this is as good as it gets for now. Ahem.. you listening, Genvieve...

ps It's not so much bravery that takes scissors to leather; it's necessity. If you don't like something, change it. Think it through, then just change it. There's no reason you should ever settle. With that jacket, it was either castrate the belt, or not buy the jacket. I chose castration.
                                sain't

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎