Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Peasant
    • Jul 2009

luxaeterna, The jacket fits really well. I imagine it will stretch to fit even better. But it does not pair well with those pants. Switch to some tight, twisted Julius jeans.

Comment

• alice anise
      • Nov 2009

I like the pants, takes me right back to 2006 when things were so much simpler and Paris was only a dream.

Comment

• thaiison
        • Dec 2009

yeah fit on the jacket is ace! Also, snafu that is just awesome, nice textures and love the pants

Comment

• Mikael
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
          luxaeterna, The jacket fits really well. I imagine it will stretch to fit even better. But it does not pair well with those pants. Switch to some tight, twisted Julius jeans.
          I agree
          -- Mikael

Comment

• anatomicut
            • Jun 2009

hi
            luxaeterna
            i,m lee -we met in seoul before.
            remember?-ha ha
            that jacket fit you really well.
            nice
            but i aslo think you will look better with other pants.

Comment

• ironman
              • Apr 2008

the only problem i see with the pants would be the colour. Julius has often paired its clothing with cargo pants (both straight and slim). are those pants not also Julius?

Comment

• MikeN
                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by ronin View Post
                ^ No, I wasn't serious at all. I don't mind aging (well... in theory, maybe I'll speak differently in ten years, who knows). What bugs me the most is losing the financial advantages that go with being under 25 - reductions for movies, theaters, exhbitions, train tickets...
                And the fact that most 'student' specificities go along with "<25" ones. Socially, that's heavy.
                Wait, so was this serious?

Comment

• interest1
                  • Nov 2008

^ LMAO

well, you know what they say:

sain't

Comment

• ronin
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                    Wait, so was this serious?
                    No! Of coure not. I thought it sounded stupid enough to not possibly be taken seriously. Sorry, I guess I suck at this.

Comment

• interest1
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by ronin View Post
                      No! Of coure not. I thought it sounded stupid enough to not possibly be taken seriously. Sorry, I guess I suck at this.
                      ronin, here sweetie. just use this one:

jk
                      sain't

Comment

• yffet
                        • Aug 2009

@ lux.

The jacket really fits perfect on you . I think its a bit tight at shoulders in the first pic because of your wearing it with your hand in pockets.
                        Really nice blue btw.
                        Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• endorphinz
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                          /\

Don't let society determine your milestones. Set your own.

Age is only a stigma if you make it one (applies to many things in life, I find).

ahhh, this is all semantics. you set a goal....whenever the time frame associated with that goal has passed, it becomes a milestone, whether or or not the goal was achieved or not. the milestone is just a point of reference.

i'd be the last person in the world to let anyone/society dictate a time frame for anything.

Comment

• rider
                            eyes of the world
                            • Jun 2009

timber, great colors together, great picture ambiance, wonderful smile...makes you look like a kid. ;-)

the only bad thing about being over 40 is the need for glasses since i cant see a damn thing without them now...

Comment

• interest1
                              • Nov 2008

2 up ^ sorry charlie, that's wrong.

the achievement becomes your milestone. Not the block of time that passes while you're working toward it.

If someone sets a goal to own a black Mercedes SLR McLaren by the age of 30, and they achieve it, the milestone is achieved once they're behind the wheel.
                              What he had to do for that Mercedes and how long it took is irrelevant, pardon my 'semantics'.

EDIT: endorphinz -maybe in your case, substitute a Harley for the car
                              sain't

Comment

• mortalveneer
                                • Jan 2008

^ depends on how much one subscribes to the whole "journey is as important as the destination"...

With the acquisition of a swanky ride, I'd say the ride itself is the milestone. However, I didn't attend graduation for either of my degrees thus far, as doing so seemed superfluous; if I wasn't going to graduate, it would have been highly apparent well before said "milestone"...I see the value lying in those classes that did prove to be challenging, instructive, or otherwise rewarding & illuminating. This is not to say there weren't plenty of classes that didn't come close to the preceding laudatory adjectives, but those that did are collectively representative of the "milestone" to me. Thus, I can see both an individual physical item and a rough span of time capable of serving as milestones. I think the further removed I've gotten from the periods in question, the more they have become a singular milestone as opposed to individual stand out points within a specific period of time...

This has gotten almost pedantic, so I'm going to end my rambling now. I have a penchant for playing devil's advocate...
                                I am not who you think I am

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎