X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • interest1
    • Nov 2008

mortal, you don't say?

what you're saying can still apply because you're at least referring to a goal achieved, which becomes the "marker". endorphinz, on the other hand, believes a personal milestone is reached whether you succeed or fail at your goal, which is contrary to the very definition.

stopping now, before the sirens go off and the large cane comes from stage left...
    sain't

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
      • Mar 2009

merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• endorphinz
        Banned
        • Jun 2009

a milestone is a marker. it's there whether or not you pass it.

Comment

• swami
          • Jul 2008

But its not your personal milestone till you pass it , Until then its just a milestone that exists somewhere on the highway

Comment

• endorphinz
            Banned
            • Jun 2009

just because you never passed it doesn't mean it doesn't/never exist(ed).......

Comment

• endorphinz
              Banned
              • Jun 2009

i think my prob lies is that you refer to milestones as successfully achieved goals. i differ in that opinion. to me, they are defining moments. successful or not...good or bad....they are moments in time...points of reference.

Comment

• hule
                • Mar 2010

hey lux, i like how the leather fits on you, if you are worried about the sizing, im sure it will stretch out as most of the leather jackets does. I agree with others that you should mixed it with darker pair of jeans. probably drkshdw.
                "I've learned that not everything sells" - Carol Christian Poell

Comment

• interest1
                  • Nov 2008

My final 2 cents, or you can flog me w/that cane personally, SHYE, lol

Defining moments fall into the 'revelations' category. You don't plan 'em, they just happen. Milestones are something you are conscientiously working toward. If you fail, so does your milestone.

*SHYE– my cane comment was referring to the Apollo Theater's infamous cane that would come for u when you began to tank onstage; a lot less violent than your cane-around-the-neck idea, yet strangely I like yours better. hmm
                  sain't

Comment

• endorphinz
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                    Milestones are something you are conscientiously working toward. If you fail, so does your milestone.
                    you work toward a goal....you pass a milestone.....with success or failure..either way, the reference is still there

/

Comment

• francojean23
                      • Sep 2008

i was going to paste in the dictionary definitions for all terms , but all variations have already been stated , can we get back to waywt now

Comment

• BeauIXI
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
                        you work toward a goal....you pass a milestone.....with success or failure..either way, the reference is still there
                        Yours is the theory of relativity, applied to the lives of men and women. Personal reference points, and not predetermined and momentous events, are what create a personal history.
                        Originally posted by philip nod
                        somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• MASUGNEN
                          • Feb 2009

I wore Linea pants today. They have some kind of inverted fly. My crotch looks like a vulva.

Comment

• mortalveneer
                            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by MASUGNEN View Post
                            I wore Linea pants today. They have some kind of inverted fly. My crotch looks like a vulva.
                            pics or it didn't happen...

you must have quite the collection of continues pieces...
                            I am not who you think I am

Comment

• endorphinz
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by BeauIXI View Post
                              Yours is the theory of relativity, applied to the lives of men and women. Personal reference points, and not predetermined and momentous events, are what create a personal history.
                              i agree 100%. however, most people set goals. the achievement, or non achievement, of these defined goals are milestones.
                              that's not to say there may be serendipitous events that become milestones in one's life and create their personal history. in any event, all history needs markers. that's why it's called history.

and, all this extraneous bs doesn't stop anyone from posting a fit..the filler is just that.....stuff filling pages until someone steps up and posts a fit....francojean230??

Comment

• droogist
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MASUGNEN View Post
                                Pics please.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎