Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jogu
    • Jun 2009

lol cmon i actually stopped to think about what i wanted to say before i started typin

Comment

• Patroklus
      Banned
      • Feb 2011

something about a skirt beneath a tshirt and bomber feels noncommital to me.
      Food for thought:

Comment

• Lane
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by jogu View Post
        lol cmon i actually stopped to think about what i wanted to say before i started typin
        awesome, just plain awesome

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
        err expand on this statement, I dont wanna jump the gun on what I think you're saying.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Just teasing
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jogu
            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
            no way i think its a good way to style it , makes it look easy breezy . the skirt itself on him is alrdy gonna be a standout piece so i like that he tempered the overall fit by havin more casual lookin stuff around it instead of bein too many strong pieces all together in 1 fit

Comment

• Lane
              • Aug 2010

Yah, plus a leather makes it more aggressive, and takes away from the focus on the skirt. A more elegant/feminine piece as outerwear might be a little much. I can't stop thinkin about how goood it looks during movement from the side, I am projecting this in my head right now, looks good.

Comment

• Patroklus
                Banned
                • Feb 2011

He's on the right track when he said that he wants to wear it with a longer top. That skirt kind of begs for drippier proportions, which aren't the same as wearing all of his statement pieces at the same time.

I had the opportunity to try the Rick coat from this past Fall season, with the pointy KKK hood, that I think might have worked really well with the skirt.

Comment

• CHRIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2006

what is the appeal of wearing a skirt? i'm genuinely curious.

i feel like i'm missing something here. for the past 10 minutes i've sifted through my wardrobe, trying to imagine a way in which i'd want to integrate a skirt into it, and came to the conclusion that (while i support their popularity entirely) i'd never fucking wear one. and keep in mind that i asked my dad to buy me a tinker bell wand upon my first visit to disneyworld. and that i fell in love with the spice girls during my 3rd grade field trip to roller town. i'm not trying to propagate some kind of reverse heteronormativity or anything, i just don't understand the sudden fascination on this forum. is it only because of rick owens?

Comment

• Patroklus
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2011

I've been a borderline tranny since junior high school bro.

Comment

• CHRIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2006

what's borderline? like, a halter top with cargo pocketed fatigues? sounds kind of german. and hot

Comment

• Lane
                        • Aug 2010

I wear my julius skirt more than my rick skirt pants, etc. I think rick "skirts" are very tame and add a hint of aggression to something that is perceived as simply feminine. He tends to design them in a manner where you can't simply discount them as something a woman would wear, especially the kilt designs. Just love the layered look they allow for.

Maybe cuz raf would obviously design it a different way? I really think there's more to it than simply saying people are just jumping on board cuz its rick. I dislike everything else in the collection, this was the only piece that caught my eye.

Comment

• Patroklus
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2011

I bought blouses when I was too small for men's shirts cuz boys clothes are always cut like ass. I still shop both sides of the store. on the other hand i don't own any skirts and I might have been one of the few boys who didn't buy girl's jeans when men's skinnies were still rare. no room for my boys you know?

Comment

• jogu
                            • Jun 2009

nah i dont think it has anythin to do with " rick " least not on this forum , if i never knew that was from rick id still consider buyin it . i dont think it has anythin to do with cock in the ass either just becos its a skirt

Comment

• Lane
                              • Aug 2010

i dont think it has anythin to do with cock in the ass either just becos its a skirt
                              couldn't have put it anymore eloquently.

Comment

• CHRIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2006

ahahahhahahhahhahha

it has nothing to do with getting butt slammed, i'm totally aware of this. but it would be interesting to hear from you guys what it is you like about them. that was the point of my initial post. (notice how i didn't mention anything about my fetish for mammoth penises -- just my feminized preferences in general)

it wasn't a thinly veiled attempt at outing the skirt wearing folk as closeted homosexuals

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎