Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • galia
    • Jun 2009

Those are nice, but don't look as cool as the guidi. I sort of want augusta combats as well. Just kill me now plz or give me lots of cash

Comment

• coccodrillo
      • Nov 2009

Galia - hope for the sale gods to bless us with boots from MA+ or Guidi - as sale season is just about to start up

Comment

• galia
        • Jun 2009

yes, if you see anything in a european 39 please let me know...

Comment

• sargon97
          • Jan 2009

Anyone have any thoughts on these boots for the significate other. Anyone seen in person?

Comment

• coccodrillo
            • Nov 2009

Haven't seen them in person - but have seen photos of them on and they are amazing. On R.A.D.. You pull them up or scrunch them down. As you can see they work with leggings/skinny jeans or dresses/skirts - whatever length.

Comment

• rider
              eyes of the world
              • Jun 2009

sargon97, i love those boots especially folded down.

Comment

• quiet noise
                Banned
                • Dec 2008

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

at around 3.30 gaga is pulling of those crazy flamingo heels that mona masturbated over a few pages back (or where they posted in the wtf thread? im not certain)

Comment

• quiet noise
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2008

Yeah im pretty sure she is wearing a pair of those around 3.25-3.30? in some kind of gold colorway

Comment

• galia
                    • Jun 2009

as you may remember (or not) I was looking for new boots and was considering victorian boots or guidi backzips.

so, like the logical person that I am, I baught these

limited edition margiela tabis

I was lucky enough to get them for quite cheap, and the leather is much softer than for the stiletto version, so that I can fit my feet in them, even though it's not that easy. once on they are quite comfy though. I would have prefered them in a grey or black or even brown, but the white will have to do. If it becomes super dirty, I could dye them I suppose, although it would be kind of a shame

Question 1: on the sole, it's written "limited endition 000/150" Is this written on all of them or do they each have an individual number ?

Question 2: can I wear them with black jeans or should I stick with the grey jeans for these?

Comment

• droogist
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by galia View Post
                      Question 1: on the sole, it's written "limited endition 000/150" Is this written on all of them or do they each have an individual number ?

Question 2: can I wear them with black jeans or should I stick with the grey jeans for these?
                      1. Limited edition means just that - your shoes are special. I do have a vague recollection of those, with the decorated heel...they were probably made to commemorate an anniversary or event or whatever. So to answer your question, no, the tabi boots are normally not individually numbered.

2. Stick to grey.

They look beautiful in white, btw.

Comment

• galia
                        • Jun 2009

yeah, I'm wearing them with black jeans now and I'm not convinced. I'll change as soon as I can

You can't really tell in the pic but the toes and heel look sort of "dirty", there's a bit of a brownish shade there, and it makes them even better

I showed them to a friend and he said "wow, that's taking camel toe to the next level!"
                        made me laugh

Comment

• rider
                          eyes of the world
                          • Jun 2009

galia, they are the victorian boots of the new millennium. as bizarre as they are i cant take my eyes off them. I believe the white will only get better when it gets dirty then you'll have the brown grey you want anyway.

im astounded, i really love them. kudos.

what is the heel made of? looks like hickory or a knotty wood.

Comment

• Avantster
                            ¤¤¤
                            • Sep 2006

Great pickup galia. As droogist mentioned you've got the limited edition with tarnished silver and gold nails in the heel. I've seen the mens limited edition version in a derby, was really beautiful. And I have to say, I like the white tabis even more after they get dirty.
                            let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• galia
                              • Jun 2009

the heel is a solid cylinder of wood with gold and silver nails hammered inside it, looks very cool

and thank you all for the compliments, I'm really happy I got them

Comment

• coccodrillo
                                • Nov 2009

Galia - these are mesmerizing. I know you want something from Guidi or MA+ but it would be selfish not to share your love with these tabis
                                Last edited by coccodrillo; 11-19-2009, 07:56 AM. Reason: missing words

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎