X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • En.
    • May 2015

Originally posted by Monoral View Post
    Meh, I don't trust critics reviews nor users. It's better to just play the game and form my own opinion of it rather than let others influence my own experience.
    There can be legitimate criticism in both critic and user reviews. I agree with the complaints for FO4. I already refunded my copy to wait for the inevitable GotY/Legendary Edition and price drop on Steam. I might buy it later when the mod community creates features that should have been implanted in the game.
    Last edited by En.; 02-18-2016, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• BlacknWhite
      • Apr 2014

Never played any of the Fall Out games, but I'm really enjoying some of the character customization I've seen so far; Hitler and Heisenberg.

Comment

• Jtothewhat
        • Oct 2014

Any SC2 players? Thinking tomorrow night I might finally be able to jump on the new expansion.

Comment

• Monoral
          • Mar 2014

Originally posted by En. View Post
          There can be legitimate criticism in both critic and user reviews. I agree with the complaints for FO4. I already refunded my copy to wait for the inevitable GotY/Legendary Edition and price drop on Steam. I might buy it sooner when the mod community creates features that should have been implanted in the game.
          Yes that is a legitimate strategy for a lot of fans of Bethesda games these days.

My complaint so far is that this doesn't feel like a fallout game at all. Humor seems to be gone, all we got now is cringe worthy quips. Gameplay is solid tho... a wee bit buggy as well but what do you expect is a Bethesda game :P

Comment

• En.
            • May 2015

Originally posted by Monoral View Post
            Yes that is a legitimate strategy for a lot of fans of Bethesda games these days.

My complaint so far is that this doesn't feel like a fallout game at all. Humor seems to be gone, all we got now is cringe worthy quips. Gameplay is solid tho... a wee bit buggy as well but what do you expect is a Bethesda game :P
            FO4 is more of a shooter with RP elements, like Borderlands, rather than an RPG. That's really the main the criticism of the game. Bethesda did the same thing with Skyrim; I love Skyrim but it's lacking compared to Oblivion and Morrowind.
            Last edited by En.; 02-16-2016, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• BlacknWhite
              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Jtothewhat View Post
              Any SC2 players? Thinking tomorrow night I might finally be able to jump on the new expansion.
              Right here, but I won't be playing Legacy of the Void, till Christmas or so.

Comment

• 550BC
                • Jan 2013

anyone gaming online on Playstation 4? My PSN is PK550BC. I barely play, but on occasion Battlefield 4 or GTA V.

Also The Divsion soon. Curious for your thoughts on this game. Played the Beta a few weeks ago and I liked it. Shame it's only restricted to Manhattan (for now?)
                a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Resonkuken
                  • Oct 2012

I´ll add you. I don´t have battlefield and I deleted gta v to make space for other games but I pre ordered the division. Played the beta as well, liked it quite a bit. I hope there´s just tons to do when the game releases. An open world 3rd person shooter with rpg in it set in New York is like a dream come true.

Comment

• thinbuddha
                    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by En. View Post
                    FO4 is more of a shooter with RP elements, like Borderlands, rather than an RPG. That's really the main the criticism of the game. Bethesda did the same thing with Skyrim; I love Skyrim but it's lacking compared to Oblivion and Morrowind.
                    i refuse to re-install it until the creation kit comes out. i'm not saying "mods will fix it," but it will definitely make things more tolerable. interested to see how it feels with the oculus as well. i've never tried it but hear it's pretty immersive with FPS.

i'm playing fc3 blood dragon right now. anyone else enjoy it?

Comment

• aussy
                      • Jul 2011

Wish I didn't watch a play through of Undertale so that I could enjoy playing it myself (granted the videos were probably equally enjoyable)

Comment

• thinbuddha
                        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Resonkuken View Post
                        I´ll add you. I don´t have battlefield and I deleted gta v to make space for other games but I pre ordered the division. Played the beta as well, liked it quite a bit. I hope there´s just tons to do when the game releases. An open world 3rd person shooter with rpg in it set in New York is like a dream come true.
                        i've heard the enemies are bullet sponges? that kind of turns me off if it's true. i was out of town for the beta this weekend.

Comment

• Resonkuken
                          • Oct 2012

A little bit, yeah. I had seen videos prior to the beta and it was like 2 clips were needed to down someone. But when I played it wasn´t that bad at all.

Comment

• newp
                            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by aussy View Post
                            Wish I didn't watch a play through of Undertale so that I could enjoy playing it myself (granted the videos were probably equally enjoyable)
                            It's definitely not the same, especially in the g-run.

Anyway, it deserves its title of best PC game of 2015 from many sources and best game ever from gamefaqs.
                            I haven't been so touched for a long, long time, while you play this game it plays your feelings. And it's good.

Comment

• 550BC
                              • Jan 2013

Anyone playing The Division on PS4? add me PK550BC. I mostly play in the evenings or night (CET timezone)
                              a fish out of water dies

Comment

• DiveBlueEagle
                                • Mar 2016

Have any of you played the Stanley Parable? I thought it was a really interesting game.

Sorry if it's been covered in the last 60 pages, it's a bit too much to read all that.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎