Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Monoral
    • Mar 2014

Man Nintender totally killed my interest in the Switch, so much so that i barely care about it anymore.

The waggle is back.
    Stupid prices for everything (90 buckaroo for the docks, 60 bucks for Skyrim ect.)
    Online service designed to be fucking shit (borrowing a rom a month, seriously?)

As for Nioh, I love it more so than Bloodborne (it hurts to type this) The combat is excellent and there's no cheap bosses, everything is fair.

Also those Kodama are adorable and i can spend hours looking at them.

As for Horizon: I've heard they went with Ubisoft style of open world full of meaningless content.

Comment

• Mistifique
      • Mar 2014

Ni-Oh is a beast ,combat is really well made.
      So Pure... So Cold
      Transilvanian Hunger

Comment

• Monoral
        • Mar 2014

yeah man

Also Nioh is the best case for why videogame should always be in 60FPS. In this style of games i think the precision gained from reduced input lag really benefit a game that demanded absolute precise movements from the player.

Comment

• Monoral
          • Mar 2014

So how about the Switch? is anybody here getting one?
          I got one pre ordered bundled with Zelda but now im not sure I really want it.

I mean i freakin hate Nintendo as a company and would prefer not to support em but that Zelda tho..

Also Holy buggerin Christ Horizon: Zero Dawn... I am chocked of how good is it even with all the open world trapping that it has. I should be hated this but i don't.

Comment

• Rei
            • Oct 2011

Already did. Mainly because Zelda, duh, the game's amazing. Also surprisingly many games that I found interesting at this point, so couldn't resist. How can you say no to home console games on the go either. They got a lot right for once, given the size and the price, that thing is a technological marvel.

I'm the guy who never buys consoles at launch, or new for that matter.

Comment

• goldsamxo
              • Jan 2017

Crazy how I just found out about a Video-Game thread here, and you guys are talking about Nioh..
              As much as I want Zelda, I don't have the money to buy another system nor do I have space (college dorm over here :( - so I'm still happily playing Nioh. I think I'm about 70 hours in, and getting close to the end - but I can see myself playing New Game +
              In my opinion, it's better than Bloodborne. I have a Lady Maria tattoo - because Bloodborne is my all time favorite game, but to me the combat in Nioh is so beautiful. Of course BB's story will always rule over in my opinion, but the whole setting / game of Nioh is just a masterpiece.
              Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
              Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• Monoral
                • Mar 2014

Not a very popular thread Im afraid :)

I do try to keep this thread alive while engaging within in a meaningful way.

To those who played Breath of the wild, can you voice your opinions?
                I enjoy it a lot so far but i do have issues with it. Things like stamina bar, weapons and equipment degradations (has any game done this well ever?)

Stuff that i really like: Breath of the wild is almost Dark Soul-esque now.

I do still think that Horizon: Zero Dawn is a superior game in term of plot, world building and combat. Then again only play BOTW for 6 hours, so my opinion on this may change.

Comment

• Resonkuken
                  • Oct 2012

I´m waiting on my switch pre order. Won´t be in my country til next week with any luck, most likely the week after that

Comment

• goldsamxo
                    • Jan 2017

I'm probably going to buy a Switch soon. The more I hear about Breath, the more I want it. It looks so unique and so beautiful. I love the aspect that the game starts as 'Slay Ganon' and just kicks you out like a bastard-step child with no instructions.

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
                    Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• Resonkuken
                      • Oct 2012

Anyone else got a Switch? I got mine recently. Zelda took a bit longer to arrive so to keep me busy I bought Specter Knight which is quite good. Also got 1, 2 switch, something that surprised even me cause I was laughing all the way to sunday when I saw it during the conference, but it´s a really fun set of mini games to have if you wanna goof around with family or friends.
                      I got Zelda finally a week ago and it´s truly amazing. I´m in constant awe of all the little things scattered around the world. You can do so much, you can mix so much, be it when cooking, fighting, traversing. I´m gonna be lost in this world for quite a while.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                        • Apr 2013

yup, its a good system recommend it to everyone, thinking about disgaea 5 too.
                        Originally posted by unwashed
                        Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                        Originally posted by Ahimsa
                        I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• goldsamxo
                          • Jan 2017

I'm still playing Nioh... 130 hours into the game and I'm still doing the same missions, repetition is beautiful..
                          Though I don't have my Playstation over Spring Break, so I've been playing a lot of Minecraft recently and having fun building things in Creative Mode. A good time waster - probably even better since I didn't buy it & a friend gave me his account.

Comment

• Monoral
                            • Mar 2014

Zelda is a good game and i like it alot.

But the weapon durability system seriously needs rebalancing. I just could not get used to it, to the point that i sigh loudly every time i had to fight. Never had 100 rupees reward made me so happy than in this game.

Comment

• goldsamxo
                              • Jan 2017

Anyone playing the Dark Souls 3 DLC 'The Ringed City'?
                              Went back to DS3 after 6 months and forgot my last play through was New Game +7 - so yeah, I restarted a new file just for this damn DLC. It's hard, like stupidly hard...

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                                • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Monoral View Post
                                Zelda is a good game and i like it alot.

But the weapon durability system seriously needs rebalancing. I just could not get used to it, to the point that i sigh loudly every time i had to fight. Never had 100 rupees reward made me so happy than in this game.
                                I hate to say this to you but maybe the game is too hard for you? I have no problem with weapons or stamina because I upgraded weapon slots and upgraded stamina over hearts but I don't die because elixirs, in the beginning crappier weapons break more.
                                Originally posted by unwashed
                                Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                                Originally posted by Ahimsa
                                I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎