Clear All
  • Vanna
    • May 2008

^That is precious.
    Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• genevieveryoko
      • Sep 2009

Little red riding hood! Cute, makes me want to work with kids again...

Does that jacket come in a 36?
      http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Thank you :-). She's actually wearing my old Jil Sander scarf, so it's kind of appropriate.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laughed
          • Jul 2009

I like the eyes...and the black demeulemeester carrot nose.

Comment

• Lumina
            • Dec 2009

Faust > so cute ! But the snow man is a little scary...

I'd like to see the snow dragon too !

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Well, we had to work with what nature gave us - snow and branches. :-)
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laughed
                • Jul 2009

if anybody wants to recommend a good paid email service. been using mobileme for a couple years and just too many freeze-ups. Also used bluehost, horde, etc. and nothing special.

Comment

• Sombre
                  • Jan 2009

^Horde sucks like unholy hell. my university uses it, and I get more spam than legitimate emails, even with the spam blocker. And there is always server downtime. Try hotmail or gmail.

The dumb-ass bus company never sent me a confirmation email for my ticket and customer service won't answer the rass phone. I've been on hold for 24 minutes. I really want to kick someone's ass right now.

EDIT: I finally have my reservation after calling two customer service numbers, being on hold for over an hour, and speaking to three different people. My bus leaves in two hours. My clothes are still being washed, and I still have to clean. Incompetent jackasses.
                  Last edited by Sombre; 12-21-2009, 01:40 PM.
                  An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                  I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by laughed View Post
                    if anybody wants to recommend a good paid email service. been using mobileme for a couple years and just too many freeze-ups. Also used bluehost, horde, etc. and nothing special.
                    what's wrong with gmail?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laughed
                      • Jul 2009

Every time I have had a gmail account my account gets disabled for no reason then I end up getting it back days later, with no explanation.
                      I literally signed up for a new gmail account two days ago and tried signing in an 2 seconds later and it was already disabled. I kid you not.
                      Anyway, I don't know how people DON'T do all their shopping online.
                      I tried to do some shopping today for christmas, and yes, it was a nightmareee!!!!! I must've flipped 3 people the bird, cussed at a a couple more and to top it off the only thing I walked away with, after being out for 5 hours was a Sanford and Son dvd and some anti razor bump chest spray. God.
                      One realization though....I don't need to be nice to people. I was taught as a child and even in my older days to be nice, treat people the way you want to be treated....not true, at least not this time of year. Bah Hummmmmmmbug.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Looks like you got the holiday spirit pat down, laughed!

Weird about your gmail.

Well, today I got the last New Year's gift. I am all set. All I need is a birthday gift for my Dad (he shares a birthday with a certain savior) and I can't come up with anything. I hate this country - everyone has everything!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                          • Sep 2009

me too!
                          Last edited by genevieveryoko; 12-28-2010, 08:05 PM.
                          http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• laughed
                            • Jul 2009

someone recommended that I buy whatever gift and just put the receipt in the box. this must be some 2010 madness because I have never done that before. Seems kind of wrong, but what the heck, makes it easier on me.

p.s. my mom wants and is getting a snuggie. no bs. but this isn't just any snuggie, it's some designer snuggie from....Brookstone. lol
                            Last edited by laughed; 12-21-2009, 07:02 PM. Reason: snuggie

Comment

• theetruscan
                              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              Looks like you got the holiday spirit pat down, laughed!
                              I have so much Christmas spirit I bleed red.
                              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• hobo
                                • Jul 2009

You know, I think that it's a very sad indictment of our culture when people ask each other what they want for Christmas/Hanukah/Diwale, whatever, and to ask for the receipt so that the gift can be exchanged is just pathetic!

Surely the point of the gift is to show someone that you care. Surely it’s not about things; it’s about the thought that goes into buying the gift. “Look, I got you this because I thought that it was perfect for you.” Or, “I got you this because I know that you really wanted one.” Or, “I got you this because I know you really needed one.” shows that you care enough to know what a person wants and needs. That’s called being a friend! The words “What would you like for Christmas?” show that you either can’t be arsed to look or don’t care enough to know! And to ask for the receipt basically says, “You really shouldn’t be buying me a gift because you clearly don’t know me well enough to pick one, but hey, buy me one anyway because I really need some more stuff in my life!”

Anyway...

I just thought that I’d drop by, stir things up a little and wish everyone a very Happy Hanukah, a Merry Christmas, a Devine Diwale, a Wonderful Yuletide and most of all a Very, Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Much love,
                                The hobo
                                "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎