• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by todestrieb View Post
    That's just Beck. He's the other quotient in this duet with the fine-looking Gainsbourg.
    well I obviously know its Beck on the track, didn't recognize him in the mask though. I recall seeing him wearing some Ann Demeulemeester and N(N) in the past, so it makes sense.

and yes, she is very fly
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• almroth
      • Jul 2008

I just saw this clip about resourced based economy. it sounds good, but all I kept thinking was, would I be able to kop?

Comment

• laika
        • Sep 2006

"someone" called and canceled my flight reservation/ticket
        how do these things even happen?
        ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• ptithung
          • May 2009

Originally posted by delirium View Post
          back to the topic, i'm also interested in the reasoning for vegeterianism / veganism but especially among those interested in fashion and other luxury goods which use animals.
          I have been vegetarian for the past 2 years (just turned 21 few weeks ago), have found it to be very easy not to eat meat/seafood (I still eat eggs and milk though, leaving in Paris just makes it nearly impossible to avoid these foods), but am also struggling about the leather-free goods issue.

More and more, I find it really hard to close my eyes (is that what "whitney" was referring to when she/he was speaking about "kicks" ?) and purchase/like garments/accessories/shoes which contain leather or any other type of animal-based materials. Likewise, I just can't make up my mind with whether I should also exclude wool from my life...I guess it starts getting out of hand. It makes me hate fashion.

On a side note, women actually have a lot of models/brands to choose from when looking for vegan-friendly footwear ; what about men ? Does any one of you happen to know nice looking leather-free shoes for men ?

Comment

• swami
            • Jul 2008

Originally posted by laika View Post
            "someone" called and canceled my flight reservation/ticket
            how do these things even happen?
            Someone who does not want you to leave obviously
            Airlines always have a name verification along with the confirmation nos so it def is someone you know

Comment

• Vanna
              • May 2008

^People do that? That's creepy. Dial M For Murder.
              Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• laika
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by swami View Post
                Someone who does not want you to leave obviously
                Airlines always have a name verification along with the confirmation nos so it def is someone you know
                or a flub on the airline's part, no?
                this alternative is simply too creepy...
                and only my parents (who i am visiting) had the confirmation info
                for this flight...
                ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• swami
                  • Jul 2008

Definitely , Dont worry yourself ,
                  I have been in situations where Airlines cancel confirmed flights just cause the flight was not full and it made no sense for them to fly with a few passengers and they blame it on equipment failure etc.
                  So just fight with them to get you on and get yourself upgraded!

Comment

• whitney
                    • Dec 2009

i just thought to heighten my other senses by closing my eyes. that and i like placing myself in other people's shoes occasionally. it was totally unrelated to becoming a vegetarian but i like how you take something that was a bit vague and used your pov to analyze it into something totally different to suit your situation
                    you stole my signature :insert mad face:

Comment

• cabl3
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vanna View Post
                      ^People do that? That's creepy. Dial M For Monkey.

first thing that came to mind
                      "If you want to tell the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you."
                      - Wilde

Comment

• ptithung
                        • May 2009

Indeed, pretty funny how I have unintentionally taken advantage of your words to suit my feelings, maybe my poor English is at fault, or maybe I was just terribly lonely at that very moment. It seems like I still idealize people's motives, somehow

Comment

• scott.m
                          • Mar 2009

i have the worst crush on one of the girls that works at IF, her, junya, and undercover are my favorite reasons to go there every week

Comment

• whitney
                            • Dec 2009

Originally posted by ptithung View Post
                            Indeed, pretty funny how I have unintentionally taken advantage of your words to suit my feelings, maybe my poor English is at fault, or maybe I was just terribly lonely at that very moment. It seems like I still idealize people's motives, somehow
                            no your english is just fine.

i didn't mean to make a big deal of it. most of the time i talk normal, i guess, but sometimes i have a relapse.
                            you stole my signature :insert mad face:

Comment

• Fade to Black
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by scott.m View Post
                              i have the worst crush on one of the girls that works at IF, her, junya, and undercover are my favorite reasons to go there every week
                              dude ask her out...what do you have to lose
                              www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• scott.m
                                • Mar 2009

if all the margiela and rick she wears is a sign, i'd say she's a big fan of black, though i've seen her in bright pink too.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎