Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • galia
    • Jun 2009

I was actually wondering where you'd been, but felt it would come off creepy if I asked. It's probably still creepy

anyway I agree with you. I've come to a point where I'd rather receive nothing than something so completely off the mark it makes me wonder if the person knows me at all (unless it's my grandmother. I don't expect her to be aware of things to the same extent)

Comment

• munch
      • Aug 2008

I don't like christmas trees, luckily we have a cat so we can't have one

Comment

• hobo
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by galia View Post
        I was actually wondering where you'd been, but felt it would come off creepy if I asked. It's probably still creepy

anyway I agree with you. I've come to a point where I'd rather receive nothing than something so completely off the mark it makes me wonder if the person knows me at all (unless it's my grandmother. I don't expect her to be aware of things to the same extent)

Hey, not creepy at all, you worry too much!

I've just been really busy with the design and build of the new website and I just haven't had time to post lately. I have been reading what you guys have been posting though, when I've had time.

Anyway, I just thought that I'd better make a little effort to let you all know that I haven't fallen off the planet.

Ps. agreed Grannies are the obvious exception to the rule!!!
        "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Fade to Black
          • Sep 2008

for some strange, nonsensical reason (probably holding on to that chinese calendar superstition crap) i have an idea that I just really want the clock to run and get to 2010 ASAP...that's enough 2009 for one year, I think.
          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

fucking american airlines, 5th day of lost luggage.. might be arriving today, maybe tomorrow... I need my sissyp
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

That blows, man. I am always afraid of that, so I usually bring a big carry-on as well, and stick a few things in there (let's just say my CDiem leather shirt always travels with me). I hope they find it soon.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

thankfully I had my l'maltieri button up on, which I don't mind wearing for 5 days

luggage is located (on a flight across the atlantic right now), and will arrive this afternoon. doesn't mean that I would have it today, but at least its not completely lost
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• jcotteri
                  • Jun 2008

didn't you have this exact conversation last year?
                  WTB: This

Comment

• jj.still
                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by jcotteri View Post
                    didn't you have this exact conversation last year?

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

/\ hahaha!
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
                        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                        fucking american airlines, 5th day of lost luggage.. might be arriving today, maybe tomorrow... I need my sissyp
                        After my fiasco a few years back with British Airlines, I check a bag with everything easily replaceable, and carry on everything I love or can't replace.

Also, losing weight is fantastic, but I've now spent more money on alterations this year than I can really comprehend.
                        Last edited by theetruscan; 12-22-2009, 08:21 PM.
                        Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• laughed
                          • Jul 2009

yeah, airtrans stole my laptop once. when i got home like a week later i found out they were going out of business. i also got off a flight to find my carry on bag, it was one of those huge garment bags that fold over and zip up- well when i got it off the carry on pick up thing, it was folded over, but not zipped back up and had tons of airline tap over it. it had been gone through by the airlines and not zipped up - AND my camera was gone. no bs.
                          so now whenever i go anywhere i just don't take anything, i just show up with my ticket and buy everything when i get there. jk, but that's pretty much what it's like now. i also just saw on the news that now if a plane is delayed for 2 hours and you are on the plane they are required to give you water and after 3 hours they must let you off the plane. wow. 3 hours and they finally decided to get me off the damn thing. oy vey.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

I can't handle travelling for a couple of weeks and not taking any nice clothing... I suppose its pretty rare that a suitcase gets lost for good anyway. mine should arrive tomorrow, I hope.

but fuck their service, today someone called to ask ME if I have received it.

AA guy: sir, you had a lost suitcase on ...... have you received the bag?
                            me: no, should I have?
                            AA guy: it was supposed to be on yesterdays AA flight XX
                            me: I called you this morning, and had someone tell me that the flight mentioned was cancelled, which is why it'll be here on todays flight.
                            AA guy: oh
                            me: thanks for your call, this was awesome

instead of checking their system, which would show what the situation is, they just call people to ask random questions which they have the answer to?

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

/\ wow, that is simply surreal :-(

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Writing articles in the evening decreases my mental abilities. Case in point: I was trying to write the previous sentence in a funny way, but cannot come up with anything. zzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎