Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ProfMonnitoff
    • Jan 2007

As far as I know, Christ, according to scripture, was born on (I'm not kidding) September 11th.
    Originally posted by jogu
    i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• Vanna
      • May 2008

I don't get how girls with nails like these use touch screen cell phones?

Scares and intrigues me.
      Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• AKA*NYC
        • Nov 2007

weren't there several christs who were amalgamated into one when the new testament was written some 100 years after his purported death? anyway merry christmas!
        LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

enough, for christ's sake!
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• AKA*NYC
            • Nov 2007

'swounds!
            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• laughed
              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by ProfMonnitoff View Post
              As far as I know, Christ, according to scripture, was born on (I'm not kidding) September 11th.
              Actually, John Frusciante was born March 5.

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

got my suitcase today, 5 days but I'm happy. hugging my sissyp coat right now.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by ProfMonnitoff View Post
                  What scripture is that may I ask?

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
                  weren't there several christs who were amalgamated into one when the new testament was written some 100 years after his purported death? anyway merry christmas!
                  No, there never was several Christs, there were several Y'shua's ( the Jewish name for Jesus), which was a common name in those times. the word Christ means "anointed", which is the Greek equivalent of the Hebrew "messiah". meaning anointed of God. while some of the new testament scritures in thier current for were indeed written somewhat later, most of the original writings were written within the first 20-30 years after Christs death, also whether we beleve in the resurrection or not, the death of Jesus Christ by Roman Cruxifiction is an certain historical fact.
                  “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                  .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Fade to Black
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                    got my suitcase today, 5 days but I'm happy. hugging my sissyp coat right now.
                    glad to hear. Have a She She Pee Chrishmash!
                    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
                      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                      What scripture is that may I ask?

No, there never was several Christs, there were several Y'shua's ( the Jewish name for Jesus), which was a common name in those times. the word Christ means "anointed", which is the Greek equivalent of the Hebrew "messiah". meaning anointed of God. while some of the new testament scritures in thier current for were indeed written somewhat later, most of the original writings were written within the first 20-30 years after Christs death, also whether we beleve in the resurrection or not, the death of Jesus Christ by Roman Cruxifiction is an certain historical fact.
                      See sections VI and VII here.

(I've never actually seen this particular website before, but it seems to correlate with what I would have written. My knowledge on these things is far from perfect though.)

also sorry guys, my last post on this... promise!
                      Originally posted by jogu
                      i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• Stack
                        • Jan 2008

So I went to the clinic with my parents today regarding my mother's cancer and THANKFULLY it hasn't spread and they're operating in 3 weeks to remove it. then a few weeks of radiotherapy and that's it! A huge weight off of my shoulders and right now I couldn't be happier! They did panic this morning though when their pomeranian had troule breathing, turns out it's just bronchitis and isn't anything to worry about.

Merry Christmas SeiZures!
                        once you get off the drugs and the alcohol, that's when you realise how dark you really are

Comment

• Stack
                          • Jan 2008

Thanks E! Means a lot buddy!
                          once you get off the drugs and the alcohol, that's when you realise how dark you really are

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Glad it worked out, Stack!
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Stack
                              • Jan 2008

Thank you Faust, much appreciated! Hope you have a good Xmas with wee Faust!

Comment

• DRRRK
                                • Aug 2009

Good news, Stack. You can take a deep breath and hopefully enjoy christmas now.

Good luck with your vest, Eternal. I prefer a drapey longsleeve for today.

My first christmas as an SZ member and certainly not my last.

Merry Christmas everybody.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎