Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fade to Black
    • Sep 2008

the biggest gaps in society (any society) are often the things we overlook and/or misinterpret the most, yet are the most obvious once found.
    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

I went to a festival north of San Antonio today and ate fried oreos for the first (and likely only) time in my life.

They were a 6 on a scale of 0-10.

They also had fried snickers bars (I didn't see them until we were leaving) and fried pickle slices.

I bought the greatest hat in the world and will be donning it for my next WAYWT.

... and I ate an ungodly number of sausages.
      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Fade to Black
        • Sep 2008

I randomly came across some girl's facebook profile on the Hong Kong network...and this is seriously disturbing. Her profile pictures are filled with hundreds of comments, of her making random, fractured references to Clay Aiken one minute and then being in rehab the next, and then some story about how she is Asia's top model. Occasionally her rambling is interjected by some creepy compliments from an old dude in Australia. To see all this, it actually saddens me quite a bit. I wonder how much medical institutions or what have you here can actually do to help, Hong Kong's medical system, particularly in their understanding of psychology and psychiatry, I have discovered to be vastly underdeveloped and misinformed on the most part.

yeah i know it's possible that someone could've just set up a troll account, but scrollin through how elaborately and with such frequency all her typing is done, someone's gotta be a real fuckin loser to pull some shit like this for fun.
        www.matthewhk.net

Comment

• Fade to Black
          • Sep 2008

been smokin light cigarettes (mild seven, Mi-Ne) for the past year, bought a pack of Marlboro Reds last night for the hell out of it...first time smokin em since my college days, they go down a lot harsher than I remembered them.

Chunghwa (Chinese cigarette) is probably on par with the cowboy killaz in terms of "strength," but are much smoother. Too bad they're like $50 a pack...passing those out/smoking them in mainland China, along with the Little Panda (Deng Xiaoping's preferred brand) are a sign of face and social status. I dunno what they put in those cigarettes, but that's the most expensive tobacco i've seen outside of 'gourmet' cigs available overseas...
          www.matthewhk.net

Comment

• Jonn
            • Mar 2008

^
            the o so famous panda cig. never tried that. im happy with red lucky strikes i can buy in hk. when im out of that i switch to double happiness

Comment

• Fade to Black
              • Sep 2008

i tried a pack of double happiness in shanghai...they made my throat feel all clogged up.

i think the panda cig is more of a luxury name brand more than anything...i have never smoked one, but for that kinda price, considering that it's really not even a full length cigarette, not worth it.
              www.matthewhk.net

Comment

• kira
                • Mar 2008

smoking gives you cancer
                Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                  • Sep 2008

i like to think it builds character.
                  www.matthewhk.net

Comment

• airboyair
                    • Oct 2006

smoking gives you character, quitting gives you wisdom.
                    Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

"Guru" and "Internship" should not be in the same sentence.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
                        • Jan 2008

Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
                        Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• theetruscan
                          • Jan 2008

Rachel Ray needs to die.
                          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                            Rachel Ray needs to die.

violently.

Then Flay soon after. That fuck.

oh yes, let me take that $200+ rare lobster and fillet the tail, coat it in blue corn flour and fry the shit out of it then top it off with some ancho chili sauce or some bullshit.

Fuck you Flay. You're a cock-mongrel.
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• kira
                              • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                              violently.

Then Flay soon after. That fuck.

oh yes, let me take that $200+ rare lobster and fillet the tail, coat it in blue corn flour and fry the shit out of it then top it off with some ancho chili sauce or some bullshit.

Fuck you Flay. You're a cock-mongrel.

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                                • Sep 2008

watching a really old Larry King interview with Marlon Brando on Youtube now...and man, this guy really let himself go in pretty much every way towards old age. I dunno what his offscreen persona was like in his younger days...only see him through his work. The rawness, the gravitas kinda simmered into a slow, quiet obtuseness from what I can see. Definitely an interesting guy I would've liked to have a conversation with...
                                www.matthewhk.net

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎