X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DHC
    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by kira View Post
    Cold Weather = Bourbon = Yummy= Bourbon Buzz= Barnes and Noble Bookstore= Dante's The Divine Comedy to reread and Tango: The Art History of Love

I think that my winter past time is going to be drinking Bourbon and going to the bookstore. I had the best time walking around by myself reading titles of books, while completely buzzed.
    You and my wife would get along famously!
    Originally posted by Faust
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• DHC
      • Jul 2007

This is kind of a psa too, in case its not known..

I'm trying to quit smoking after approximately 2 decades. If you don't smoke and you start, you're an idiot!

Sartorialoft

Comment

• AKA*NYC
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by DHC View Post
        This is kind of a psa too, in case its not known..

I'm trying to quit smoking after approximately 2 decades. If you don't smoke and you start, you're an idiot!
        i finally quit this year. i tried several times before i was "successful" and as always it's a day by day process. but what ultimately worked for me was a combination of vigorous exercise and the nicotine patch.
        LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Jon
          • Apr 2008

jeez. I haven't smoked for more than six months and this talk is killing me...
          Originally posted by merz
          perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

PROUD of you guys!! Keep it up!

I can only imagine how hard it is. The payoff is incredibly high though. Longer, better quality of life is something money can't buy but quitting smoking can help.

Rock on guys!!!!!
            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

I've probably smoked 2 packs of cigarettes in my life combined
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• swami
                • Jul 2008

Man its been 7 years I quit...But was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. For 6 months after quitting I used to walk behind smokers on the street inhaling their second hand smoke...

Comment

• DHC
                  • Jul 2007

Wow..thanks for sharing everybody. It actually helps to read. Cheers to dear prudence and your continued successes!

Sartorialoft

Comment

• Spencer
                    • Feb 2007

Never been a smoker. At least with cigarettes. Both of my parents smoke, and I remember when I was a kid helping my father clean out the garage and I would take a picture off the wall and the yellow outline was seriously disturbing. Shit is just nasty.

Comment

• Avantster
                      ¤¤¤
                      • Sep 2006

Quit for four years and going strong. The hardest part for me were the cravings after a few drinks. Sucks, but best thing you can do is simply remove yourself from those situations or environments.

You're making a great choice, D.
                      let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Jon
                        • Apr 2008

I didn't smoke too long, just long enough to forget what it felt like to not be gasping for air after some serious exercise.

I feel much better - it's worth it, 100%. Something stimulating (I got back into soccer) to focus on helps.
                        Originally posted by merz
                        perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• Fade to Black
                          • Sep 2008

From a totally different perspective -

I've been a quitter throughout my life. Smoking - heh, maybe it'll be the one and only thing I stick around with.
                          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

It's been said that quitting tobacco is the hardest thing to do... harder than any other drug. Ex-addicts... all of them practically are chain smokers.

Stay strong, beat smoking and you've bested the beast!

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

i just smoke weed instead
                              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

I fucking HATE the LV logoed shit and I hate how girls fawn over it. There are girls here at a charity auction fondling this small $600 purse and smelling it. Terrible. But then again there are girls here that love to wear BeBe tshirts. Sucide.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎