Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • endersgame
    • Aug 2009

i wonder if you get a permit, you can shoot this at the westside pistol and rifle range..

$5 a bullet..

Comment

• jogu
      • Jun 2009

they make u get permits to use firearms at ranges out there ? hmmmm lame . when i lived out east for a while we went to ranges sometimes but also foresty areas to let a close friend who knew what he was doin use our non civilian stuff pretty much anythin that could go fullauto . i used to love readin about and collecting that stuff tho i cant buy any non civvy firearms on my own anymore w/out bein military again .
      i always teach guys to start with .22s whether its in a semi auto rifle or sidearm cause theres no kick on it , then we put pink smiley face stickers on their shirt cos .22s are " cute " . lots to learn at 1st like how to stand and how to relax while grippin etc then u try the bigger things and feel how nasty the kick can be . i got to use a SAW and a .50
      Last edited by jogu; 02-06-2011, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• michael_kard
        • Oct 2010

Why would anyone like to casually carry a pistol?
        ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
        Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• jogu
          • Jun 2009

its not photoshopped and thats real flash from tha muzz break lol

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

maybe he can come over here............
            I'll let him touch it without a permit
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• theetruscan
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
              Why would anyone like to casually carry a pistol?
              Insecurity.
              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• jogu
                • Jun 2009

i dont kno anyone outside of law enforcement that carries a sidearm around . i dont see a reason for it either and even my friends who are cops kinda bug me when they have to waste time explainin shit to security when passin thru metal detectors @ museums etc

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by endersgame View Post
                  i wonder if you get a permit, you can shoot this at the westside pistol and rifle range..

$5 a bullet..

My buddies and I were talking about this gun just yesterday. The field about a couple miles from my place has one you can rent for I think $5 a round as well. Last time some friends came down from Boston/NYC I took them there for the "full Texas experience". Rented some select fire MP5s and went to town on some zombie posters at the range. Great fun!
                  www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
                    ownership is the least of it. you are not allowed to hold, handle, or operate a pistol without a permit in nyc. they won't let you even touch a pistol at the range.
                    With the exception of the .22 caliber.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• endorphinz
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2009

I fuckin' hate autotune

that is all

Comment

• jogu
                        • Jun 2009

i never used a barret but ive handled long rage firearms that are similar . what kinda stuff do they have at these ranges by u ? i mean like a large selection ? my old roommate whos a cop and i thought bout investin in an oldish belgian submachine but never followed thru on it . i wanna try more russian made stuff also . god i could talk about firearms for hours i love all the technical bs with them

Comment

• michael_kard
                          • Oct 2010

Guns were created to kill people......
                          ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                          Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• jogu
                            • Jun 2009

and also for people that like to hear explosions and brite flashy things to fire at cans and old printers and paper targets

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                              i never used a barret but ive handled long rage firearms that are similar . what kinda stuff do they have at these ranges by u ? i mean like a large selection ? my old roommate whos a cop and i thought bout investin in an oldish belgian submachine but never followed thru on it . i wanna try more russian made stuff also . god i could talk about firearms for hours i love all the technical bs with them
                              They have a pretty wide range:

http://www.bullethole.com/

Whole host of handguns, then lots of assault rifles and more that aren't on their website.

I'd like to try out an AK just to see what the most popular weapon in the world is like to shoot.

The world of legal full-automatics is interesting with the assault weapons ban. Provided you keep them in good working condition, these things are incredible investments that will only go up in value with time. Finite supply, a forever demand from enthusiasts.
                              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• jogu
                                • Jun 2009

hmmm decent assortment and i like tha name of the place rofl

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎